Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    And who said that tri-spec is waste of time? Mmm?

Quote Originally Posted by AVPaul View Post
    And who said that tri-spec is waste of time? Mmm?
    Umm i give up, who?

Anyone else find the look of the armored Moonkins silly?

Looks like they just threw everything on the poor thing haha

Where is my armored tree form!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummm what's with the troll moonkin horns??!!??

Blizzard needs to slap their Armor Artist...
    STICK with simple designs and asymmetry!! with a few exceptions the majority of new armor looks like a kindergartener puked out a bunch of jagged Lego pieces onto the screen.. seriously I can't tell if im looking at armor or an impressionist painting.. armor should be layered not splattered on..

Bear: the armor isn't that bad.. Spikes=good Glowwy gems all over the place=Bad
    Cat: the cat should have more visible armor on its arms and legs rather than its body.. its not a tank.. blades strapped to the limbs and maybe bigger talons would be cool.. Don't cover their mane..
    Boomkin: they're casters.. not kick-boxers.. don't cover their head..

It should be a cosmetic symbol, not whole talent.

---------- Post added 2012-06-11 at 09:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tholaan View Post
    Where is my armored tree form!
    http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/CSP..._~k8372913.jpg

Night elven style armor looks a little odd on the worgen druid forms. I wish they would have done a more Gilnean inspired armor theme for them.

The tauren/troll druid armor works better because their aesthetic sensibilities are fairly similar but it still would have been nice if everyone had their own race themed armor.

I'm just hoping that there will be glyphs where I could make those ugly armors to not showing up at my druid. I don't like that moonkin-tank at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ruga View Post
    Anyone else find the look of the armored Moonkins silly?

Looks like they just threw everything on the poor thing haha

Guess I will have a new emote for my Boomkin come MOP "I am Chickanatus of Borg.... "
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

10+ Year Old Account
    so right now in the Beta its a couple second effect that changes your cat/bear/moonkin into one with armor. Now I'd like to know if this is going to change so that its going to be permanent, and not treated like another fail tree form spell. I personally like the armor on cat/bear. And think having it on a 15 seconds duration with a 3 minute cooldown is a waste, and doesn't make a lot of sense.

Armored forms look terrible.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's an optional talent, you don't have to have it at all.
    was gonna ask a similar question ;p thank fekk for that...... armors on ferals look SHITE wtf you playin at blizz lol
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure they add voice acting now they known they may want to hire VOICE actors!!

Deleted
    Oh my, the armored models look ridiculous...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    I am usually not a person to question Blizzards priorities.. but I find it odd that Blizzard is spending so much time on druids for what amounts to 1 talent choice, that has a short duration and moderate cooldown (30 sec duration, 3 minute cooldown) and will only probably be used in raids or dungeon boss fights.

I am hoping they have something else in store for these models for us. I am probably not going to even take this talent, and even if I were, it would only be up for times when I am probably not really even looking at my character (and nobody else is either).

Just seems very unBlizzard like to spend so much artwork for something that will rarely be directly seen.
    You're drastically overestimating how much work went into that. They took the existing druid forms and slapped some armor on top, based on existing armor models, with one alternate colorscheme.

They also almost always create new graphics for new abilities and talents in expansions because those are one of the major draws for individual characters.

Anyone know what the warlock spell effect that gives them purple chain-y looking things is? (5:03 in the video)

Cause that looks awesome

top of page bug post

Why do you take the Gigabyte Z77-D3H for a core i3-2100? Why not the H77-D3H? It is the same, but without the overclocking-functions.. and I think they are not important for this CPU.. saves money^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitmad View Post
    eh boomies look awful.
    You're only getting this now?