Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzone View Post
    Well, this is kinda funny... Just got home and jumped on my panda, and now the scaling seems to be working like it should. Im in all healing gear and have 26.065 ATK power wich i didnt have yesterday where it was 0. So this is gonna be fun
    If oyu hadnt play for a time you needed to switch stance one for it to "activate". But now when i heal im in all int gear but have a agi wepon. So my melee abilities hits harder so eminence is healing better and i dont loose out that much on real heals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    If oyu hadnt play for a time you needed to switch stance one for it to "activate". But now when i heal im in all int gear but have a agi wepon. So my melee abilities hits harder so eminence is healing better and i dont loose out that much on real heals
    Ahhh, I havnt been out of my stance until yesterday where i did it on one mob just to test it oh well, time for some testing of the melee aspect then i guess, only tried ranged as the numbers where bugged or so i thought

I'll just leave this here.

Blackout Kick damage was increased.

Expel Harm healing was changed to (3.15 * (MainHand DPS + 50% of OffHand DPS + 7.1% of AP - 1)) to (3.15 * (MainHand DPS + 50% of OffHand DPS + 7.1% of AP + 1))

Resuscitate now costs 20% of Base Mana / 50 Energy, down from 67% Base Mana / 100 Energy.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-06-12 at 11:47 PM.

Deleted
    Hopefully they will have fixes all the scaling issues with this patch. I was hoping for a change of the level 90 talents, but eh there is time.

Yea, I really can't wait for it to go live >.<

Our 90 abilities don't seem all that great compared to others. I'd probably get Invoke Xuen The white tiger for the 90 tier.

To me it seems like a good cooldown for a single GCD, Assuming it procs Jade serpent statue.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-06-13 at 04:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Invoke Xuen is going to be by far the most popular level 90 talent choice.

If I go Mistweaver, I'm probably going Chi Torpedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I think Invoke Xuen is going to be by far the most popular level 90 talent choice.
    Indeed, I think so also. Rushing Jade Wind is pretty useless atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If I go Mistweaver, I'm probably going Chi Torpedo.

Once it scales properly, Chi Torpedo seems to be the most logical choice.

Also Teriz, your avatar is full of win

Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    Indeed, I think so also. Rushing Jade Wind is pretty useless atm.

Once it scales properly, Chi Torpedo seems to be the most logical choice.
    Easily, It seems like its aimed at Mistweaver but its just a big swing and a miss.

To be honest i havn't considered Chi Torpedo to even be a valid option mind you I don't have access to beta i assumed the movement would be a loss of healing and with the raids currently unavailable its unknown if healing in a mobility spell is absolutely needed.

Chi Torpedo would be the clear winner but im very curious if Jade serpent statue will heal from the Xuen Tiger, Which it should. If it does heal then im leaning towards it, Another healing cooldown is well-welcomed.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-06-13 at 05:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The type of combat where I'd see Chi Torpedo useful is a fight where the raid (or a part of the raid) have to move together.
    In this case, you'll cast Renewing / uplift, drop Spheres and while waiting them to be used, you can Chi Torpedo the pack of characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    The type of combat where I'd see Chi Torpedo useful is a fight where the raid (or a part of the raid) have to move together.
    In this case, you'll cast Renewing / uplift, drop Spheres and while waiting them to be used, you can Chi Torpedo the pack of characters.
    Yea, At this point both are great talents but the winner is going to be chosen from the mechanics Blizzard want to put into the boss fights.

Deleted
    Has anyone noticed if they fixed the scaling of the damaging skills?

Also, what is everybody's opinion on Chi Wave? I personally really wish it would jump between the same targets...

EDIT: Chi Torpedo still does not heal if you have Celerity.
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2012-06-14 at 03:10 AM.

Chi wave is a strong second choice for me, Personally im going Chi wave for pvp from what I understand, Chi burst can easily be dodged.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Has anyone noticed if they fixed the scaling of the damaging skills?

Also, what is everybody's opinion on Chi Wave? I personally really wish it would jump between the same targets...

EDIT: Chi Torpedo still does not heal if you have Celerity.

Zen Sphere and Chi Torpedo (In intellect gear ATM) still hit around the same as the latest patch.

I like Chi wave but the 8sec cooldown kills it for me. I'm sticking with Chi Burst till Zen sphere scaling is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    Zen Sphere and Chi Torpedo (In intellect gear ATM) still hit around the same as the latest patch.

I like Chi wave but the 8sec cooldown kills it for me. I'm sticking with Chi Burst till Zen sphere scaling is fixed.
    Finished my studies and now working full time i've gone from hardcore raiding to casual, Personally I can't trust anyone to even use them which is why our mastery also worrys me.

I can imagine on healing intensive fights with a pug the target with Zen sphere either dies or trolls by not stacking >.<
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-06-14 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Finished my studies and now working full time i've gone from hardcore raiding to casual, Personally I can't trust anyone to even use them which is why our mastery also worrys me.

I can imagine on healing intensive fights with a pug the target with Zen sphere either dies or trolls by not stacking >.<
    Exactly. That's why I wish they would add a small bloom to our spheres.

Off-topic, I'm considering using Power Strikes for the extra chi proc. I find myself healing in melee range a lot more.

Tell me how that goes, Personally I have nothing to say about it to me its a Chi-Generator with little healing. Compared to others ofcourse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I guess that's typically the kind of talent that you'll switch according to your role in the encounter.
    But tbh, so far my default choice as a healer is Ascendance. It gives a good margin and allows to avoid wasting chi when, for example, I have to do soothing + surging on the tank.

I have always used Ascendance, dont see any point wiht the other ones. Im always happy to have a "extra" chi.

And i just did a 105k crit hit wiht BoK was fun

---------- Post added 2012-06-14 at 02:05 PM ----------

Well it seams you can get full epic pvp gear for lvl 90 now. so gonna testo ut dungeon wiht it

10+ Year Old Account
    I---------- Post added 2012-06-14 at 02:05 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Well it seams you can get full epic pvp gear for lvl 90 now. so gonna testo ut dungeon wiht it
    How so ? Justice points ?
    (Good lord, if we can gear epic I shall not raid tonight )

Deleted
    And i just did a 105k crit hit wiht BoK was fun
    Was that in agi gear or int?