Thread: Bwe3

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Bwe3

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

I enjoyed this BWE so much! Was my first one also. Is there any hope for us to get another weekend in less than a month?

I'm expecting it to be 4-6 weeks again.

Gah.
    Should have known it could not have been announced.
    Thanks for the shattered short-lived dreams

Yes. There is hope.

Deleted
    There will be a BWE3, yes. I'd imagine the very earliest we can expect it is within three weeks from now - more likely it'll be 4-5 weeks.

Deleted
    I just want a release date already

10+ Year Old Account
    Being slightly hopeful here I remember seeing a post on Facebook that GW2 closed down their Beta Forums. I do not remember them doing that during the first BWE or the Stress Test. I'm thinking we're getting close to an actual release date soon.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here i was all excited clicking the link for a 3rd BWE sooner rather than later. Oh well! Have to agree, i have a craving to play some more. Would expect another BWE in about 4 odd weeks however. Maybe we may get a look at the Asura?

Deleted
    I know there was a very clear statement somewhere, but I can't find it right now. I did dig up this at least.

http://twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/211201666597396481

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Being slightly hopeful here I remember seeing a post on Facebook that GW2 closed down their Beta Forums. I do not remember them doing that during the first BWE or the Stress Test. I'm thinking we're getting close to an actual release date soon.
    They did it for BW1 as well, and I don't think they even opened them for the stress test.

I also remember that they talked about it in several threads in the beta-forum that i was an actual BWE3. It was in a thread about ranger pets.
    "Jon Peters.6758 said:
    Yes, not only do they need a massive balance pass, we also need to solve all of the issues with their responsiveness as well as some issues with how pet swapping works. If you have specific cases where they are not working it is a tremendous help to us in fixing it. This IS the mechanic for rangers and can and will be addressed between BWE2 and BWE3. We have top men working on it. TOP. MEN."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by himlaklar View Post
    We have top men working on it. TOP. MEN.
    Heh. I see what he did there.

I hope if there is another BWE then I'm hoping that will be it's last one because I really want to play the game properly

Quote Originally Posted by himlaklar View Post
    I also remember that they talked about it in several threads in the beta-forum that i was an actual BWE3. It was in a thread about ranger pets.
    "Jon Peters.6758 said:
    Yes, not only do they need a massive balance pass, we also need to solve all of the issues with their responsiveness as well as some issues with how pet swapping works. If you have specific cases where they are not working it is a tremendous help to us in fixing it. This IS the mechanic for rangers and can and will be addressed between BWE2 and BWE3. We have top men working on it. TOP. MEN."
    I'm glad you pulled that quote up, my wife will be glad to hear that pets are getting a balance pass. After playing 2 BWE's and a stress test with her I can definantly verify that pets die really fast in PvE. Since they can't dodge I think they really do need more health, or a % chance to dodge or something like that to help them with survivability.

Deleted
    hope they bring out the game sooner than later

15+ Year Old Account
    I would say 4-6 weeks as well, but it all depends on how long they need to fix and implement the changes being made after BW2.

Quote Originally Posted by galfurien View Post
    hope they bring out the game sooner than later
    I hope they take their time and make sure it's a successful release, rather then one plagued by crashes and bugs.

---------- Post added 2012-06-12 at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    I would say 4-6 weeks as well, but it all depends on how long they need to fix and implement the changes being made after BW2.
    Am I the only one hoping we have dances in the next one?

Quote Originally Posted by VibrantViolet View Post
    I hope they take their time and make sure it's a successful release, rather then one plagued by crashes and bugs.

Nope. Give us dances now!
    And I would estimate closer to 4 weeks than 6 weeks, if the main reason for the "delay" between BWE1 and BWE2 was truly server infrastructure changes (added servers).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by VibrantViolet View Post

I would like them to add in dances and more emotes, I like messing around with that sort of thing and so does my wife.

Deleted
    i hope the same thing but maybe i was the only one who played the beta with no problems, obviously there is stuff that needs to fix but i think an eta on realease could be settled now.

Deleted
    At least another month in my opinion. I think it will take a week just to filter through all the feedback of all the classes. And some classes need some serious work(like engineer for example). Anything less than more than a month is just unrealistically optimistic.
    Last edited by mmoccf2a3d971d; 2012-06-12 at 09:02 PM.