Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm LOVING the Lorewalkers! Just saw the first bit and cheered! Then canceled the vid.

Hope they add the option to replay those! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by seska View Post
    *Doing otherwise violates our policies for Battle.net and Diablo III, and it goes against the spirit of fair play that all of our games are based on*

LMFAO, if you really wanted ur games to be fair play you'd freaking balance the classes properly . Oh and talking about fair play when you have bugs that remain unfixed throughout a whole freaking raid tier (LOLMADNESS?) even tho we keep paying every month.... the irony. blizz can eat shit for that, dont come and give us crap about fair play.
    they are talking about diablo not wow

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanwryn View Post
    Always online DRM is bullshit, and part of me really hopes that entire design decision ruins Blizzard enough to make them learn, though I know it won't.
    Not only will this NOT ruin blizzard at all, but it'll set precedents that EVERY other pc game manufacturer will follow.

always online DRM is the future
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

All fear the MIGHTY Warden!

Although one of the ways it detects bots is constant repetative keystrokes....in a game like D3, that could be a problem.

I think the instance looks like fun (and wtf to the people posting on youtube who can't understand what hes saying). Hopefully its as short and empty of trash as it looks on the video. Cata instances were too damn long for my liking especially when all I care about is raiding.

Lighting signal fires on a long battlement wall? Oh crap, I'm back in Bastion's Keep!

10+ Year Old Account
    The video narration is done fairly well. My only problem with it was the person's accent. It's not very thick by any means, but at times it is hard to understand what he is saying.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Sandvich View Post
    Not at all what was being addressed, but thanks for your rage.
    are you stupid? lmao

Am i the only one who had the impression after reading the blue post regarding cheating in D3 that Blizzard only seems to give a damn about D3 cheaters at the moment and may possibly do a mass ban wave shortly, while tons of bots in BG's and farm bots as well as speed hack bots/flying bots are constantly reported in WoW but will probably never get banned? I can't honestly remember the last time Blizzard did a mass ban wave in Wow and if they ever did one in the next 2-5 year's I'd be shocked and amazed. But oh goodness no D3 is more important we will use the banhammer now. As one guy put it in this thread "incoming deletion of the entire diablo player base" is probably very accurate unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by debtbringer View Post
    they are talking about diablo not wow

Doing otherwise violates our policies for Battle.net and Diablo III, and it goes against the spirit of fair play that all of our games are based on.

---------- Post added 2012-06-12 at 11:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lawl4lightning View Post
    incoming deletion of the entire diablo player base

---------- Post added 2012-06-12 at 04:06 AM ----------

I don't think that's what they meant by fair play.
    They're implying that they want players to play fair. They want us to be fair , but they're just not towards us. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy that blizzard has been showing. It doesn't matter if it's by playing or balancing classes or fixing bugs , being fair in general is what i was talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    whining about always-online DRM when people are connected like 99.8% of all time

Oh neat, new Lorewalker stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'm LOVING the Lorewalkers! Just saw the first bit and cheered! Then canceled the vid.

Hope they add the option to replay those! ^_^
    He will allow you to listen to any of the stories again.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neato, the legendary thing is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Serath View Post
    Neato, the legendary thing is pretty cool.
    It is. I do think Blizzard is in for a lot of trouble though with the Real world AH.

First guy banned that has over $5000 bucks on the AH is going to sue them and there's a good chance Blizzard will have to return his outstanding money after their cut, otherwise that will constitute conversion and theft. I mean people have sued and won for non valued property in games. I shudder to think what can of trouble they are opening with this feature.

The blue ghostly one looks like Magneto more then anything. - still good though

Quote Originally Posted by LichslayerX View Post
    It is. I do think Blizzard is in for a lot of trouble though with the Real world AH.

First guy banned that has over $5000 bucks on the AH is going to sue them and there's a good chance Blizzard will have to return his outstanding money after their cut, otherwise that will constitute conversion and theft. I mean people have sued and won for non valued property in games. I shudder to think what can of trouble they are opening with this feature.
    Not sure if that's ever gonna be an issue because to hold currency it uses PayPal or your Blizzard Balance which can be used to purchase WoW time or mounts. It's not stored in-game. Meaning yes, the person that cheated to make $5k would be unable to make any more money using D3 without buying a new license but is free to do whatever he wants with the money he made. Technically he could buy another D3 license. Hmmmmmmmm that makes me think that cheaters just need to make enough money in the time before they get caught to be over $60 and it is worth the effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshinag View Post
    Not sure if that's ever gonna be an issue because to hold currency it uses PayPal or your Blizzard Balance which can be used to purchase WoW time or mounts. *snip*
    Just pointing out, but the FAQ states "at this time, Battle.net Balance may not be used for Blizzard Store purchases such as digital pets, mounts, or apparel and collectibles."

I was hoping to use the balance to supplement buying pets/mounts until I read the FAQ.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn