Thread: So which server

Deleted

So which server

So after taking a couple of months break from WoW I currently want to come back to try out MoP but since pretty much over half of my current guild quit, I need to tranfer servers.

I'm looking for a EU server wheres there's a fairly good Arena community but also it would preferably have some good PvE guilds too. Would prefet it to be alliance side, but horde is fine too.

Outland and Stormscale are both servers which I'd rather not migrate to since they're way too overpopulated and they sometimes have ques.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    Last edited by mmoc1a4db8ee37; 2012-06-15 at 12:58 PM.

Deleted
    If you want to come to Anachronos the trade is full of people looking to arena.
    And if you're looking for a guild to do some PvE in send me a PM

Stormscale never has queues . Ever . And Outland has never had queues since Diablo 3 launch .

Deleted
    If you don't mind it being a PvE-server. Silvermoon has a rather okay community. Several high-end PvE guilds and some top-notch arena and RBG teams.

The server is dominated by alliance though, so don't expect to see any horde at all.

Deleted
    Come to Paragon's server. We have very high quality and few people. Hence, we can use transfers of good people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Stormscale never has queues . Ever . And Outland has never had queues since Diablo 3 launch .
    Yeah, but once everyone comes back for MoP Outland will have those long ques.

Ravencrest and frostmane is also decent servers. Just go to wow progress and see if its a good pve server and go check realm forum to see if pvp or make an alt on server and try out. Good Luck with your new server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Yeah, but once everyone comes back for MoP Outland will have those long ques.
    Most likely yes. Still, queues aren't that big of a deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

well if anyone Alliance side wants a new fangled mage to join their ranks feel free to send me a PM. I have grown tired of my Horde server with both my own characters, the guild and the general community on it.

So yeah. PM me I'm a leveling like a boss so far.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Deleted
    Come to Auchindoun EU - alliance side. Awesome server (pvp one), both for arenas and endgame raiding.
    Plenty of guilds both 10m and 25m who clear Madness heroic every week and are LF players for MoP.
    Decent pugs happening a LOT (trade chat sometimes hard to read, but better than empty server) - you can easily find groups for heroic DS, full HC Firelands too. Diablo 3 emptied the place a bit recently, just like every server.
    Server population is marked High, but login queues, or lags do not exist at all.
    Transfered a year ago myself, loving it so much here <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Most likely yes. Still, queues aren't that big of a deal.
    Did you play on Outland doing cata launch?...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iNexus View Post
    So after taking a couple of months break from WoW I currently want to come back to try out MoP but since pretty much over half of my current guild quit, I need to tranfer servers.

I'm looking for a EU server wheres there's a fairly good Arena community but also it would preferably have some good PvE guilds too. Would prefet it to be alliance side, but horde is fine too.

Outland and Stormscale are both servers which I'd rather not migrate to since they're way too overpopulated and they sometimes have ques.

Darksorrow EU. Transferred here from one of the lowest population realms in Europe, and loving it. The economy is always active, making 10 times more gold per day then I used to, always people looking for Arena Partners for Serious & Casual PvP.

Plenty of strong guilds, good PvE atmosphere and very well populated, but never any login queues.

EDIT: Recommendations for Alliance only. Alliance to Horde ratio here is (A) 9:1 (H).

Deleted
    Leans towards alliance, though activity on both sides. Has a major pvp guild, and many 10 man hc guilds (+ pugs!). Has had a good community forever though d3/summer make it less dull then it usually is atm.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/the-maelstrom

Quote Originally Posted by iNexus View Post

Sylvanas, Kazzak and Ravencrest are three good options if you don't want Outland and Stormscale.

Taken from: http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=17&w=EU&l=EN
    Author of Guild, Toon and Loot Ranking Site GuildOx.com