Quote Originally Posted by imoryn View Post
    New!

What items are you using? I really like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zivaltia View Post
    Oddly enough, I've been rocking T6 as my transmog this whole tier, EXCEPT for the helm. I chose the T6 because I liked the coloring, not for the wings. It's hard to find helms that look good on Worgen, but I found that T6 + Crown of the Twilight Queen looked really badass.

I'd link to my armory, except that I just started changing my transmog this week to the S11 Cataclysmic Glad set. I friggin' love that robe.
    Fair enough.
    The T6 robe is quite good, but I still dont like the shoulders / helmet.

10+ Year Old Account
    If swords and off hands are viable in Mists, I will be going with this set for a while with the verdant spheres.

No feet atm. trying to get a pair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scadouche View Post
    What items are you using? I really like this.
    You can see them here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...moryn/advanced

@smegdawg love that little oozeling in the background!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what WarlockJack & WarlockJill (my wife) are wearing lately... questing gear we've been piecing together.

That's our bench. Don't you be sittin' on it now.
    Last edited by WarlockJack; 2012-05-17 at 01:35 AM.

Deleted
    That doesnt even look so bad, for questing gear. The shoulders are popping out a little bit though.
    From what I can see, the colours seem pretty fitting.

Warlock sets are cool and all, but in the end we all look more or less the same by wearing tier gear.
    Transmogrification always meant to me that you can become crazy and creative, do something on your own. So i came up with this, slightly inspired by Harrison Jones.

Gnomish India... Harrison Jones, nice one ;]

Inspired by runshin, i put together this.
    mainly out of need to run in pants not dress for a while ;p

Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harthmut View Post
    Warlock sets are cool and all, but in the end we all look more or less the same by wearing tier gear.
    Transmogrification always meant to me that you can become crazy and creative, do something on your own. So i came up with this, slightly inspired by Harrison Jones.

Here we Go, me and my Frost DK friend. Sadly I don't use the set anymore since DWT looks terrible with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I threw this set together out of random stuff I had in my bank. I think it looks pretty good. I've been switching between T5, T6, and T1 recolor for a few weeks and just got tired of the same look.

Hallowed Crown
    Voidheart Mantle
    Baba's Cloak of Arcanistry
    Hallowed Garments
    Jaedenfire Gloves of Annihilation
    Venomshroud Belt
    Silent Slippers of Meditation

Has Blizzard ever gotten around to fixing the Vengeful Gladiator helm bug? I quit the game around Christmas and it was irritating, it being the color of the raid version and wings showing half of the animation (again, of the raid version) every time I jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Has Blizzard ever gotten around to fixing the Vengeful Gladiator helm bug? I quit the game around Christmas and it was irritating, it being the color of the raid version and wings showing half of the animation (again, of the raid version) every time I jump.
    Nope, it's still bugged.

This is what I use now, with the wand shown for a sneak preview of my MoP xmog set (I'm still trying to get The Staff of Infinite Mysteries from Curator in Karazhan for my 4.3 set):

Retro style all (almost) Burning Crusade 5man instances items together with my Ethereal Soul Trader (a soul trader for a warlock, can it be more fitting?)

Head: Mechanized Snow Googles from Engineering (Engineers only)
    Shoulders: Vestia's Pauldrons of Inner Grace from the Gatewatchers in Mechanar (both normal and heroic)
    Chest: Robe of the Great Dark Beyond from Tavarok in Mana Tombs (heroic only)
    Hands: Energis Armwraps from High Botanist Freywinn in Botanica (both normal and heroic)
    Waist: Oracle Belt of Timeless Mystery from The Black Stalker in The Underbog (heroic only)
    Feet: Light-Woven Slippers from Darkweaver Syth in Sethekk Halls (both normal and heroic)
    Wand: Nether Core's Control Rod from Dalliah the Doomsayer in The Arcatraz (Both normal and heroic)

Deleted
    Awesome set digits, Wondering where from those shoulders come.

This is what I will probably rock when the expansion starts.
    Currently using it in the beta.

**Three bonus alternate sets**

I've recently been dabbling with this set:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...4683.-26:29375

I've always liked the look of a tunic over a robe, and this isn't a bad set at all. Though I wish the cape were a tad less bright...

Also, it needs new gloves or bracers that will match.

10+ Year Old Account

This set together with Firelord title could be quite cool, just waiting for MOP to come and wands becoming Main hands.

Also need to actually get most of the pieces. >.<
    Last edited by woly; 2012-06-19 at 03:53 PM.

My main transmog set will always be the old Field Marshal one, because it's extremely rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    What shoulders are you using in the first picture?
    Tier 4 I do believe. http://www.wowhead.com/item=28967 From High King.

It's taken me a lot of time and effort, but BEHOLD! I am the Sin'Dorei fanatic!

Now, what makes this set really special is the chest, which gives the illusion of a real Sunreaver Battlemage set because of the pattern on the arms. Rate meh!