Yo you guys, fellow mmo champions

add me on battlelog, pc gamer from uk - dstruct_uk

dont add me if you are from us or cant speak english though

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyman View Post
    It's people like you that give gamers bad stereotypes, pathetic how you call me a fanboy because I prefer CoD. "They are meant to drive the players in the servers to work together and win the game......hence them being tactical team based shooters" do you play games today? because they're full of idiots where you have no chance of playing as a team because they're all tough guys who complain and call people noobs... I'm also not a fan of "instant" gratification, I've played CS for 6 years which has no rewards for however many kills and also a hardcore raider which sometimes involves 2 months of playing to see the rewards. It was something I thought was pretty cool on CoD since if you play well and dominate you can get some extra kills, but I forgot you're not allowed an opinion on this website because the keyboard warriors come on and flame you (hey that's you!).

I like how you bring WoW into this as well, the content is harder than ever and yet you follow the herd of "veterans" who think grinding for hours on end and auto attacking a boss to death counts as hard.

You can think whatever you want, but in my books BF3 is a camp fest and a bad game, MW3 is surprisingly the most fun I've had in a while (I say surprisingly because I haven't played any since CoD4 because of the bad reputation the franchise has got).
    I'll let you keep thinking that, with your 124532523 prestiges, which you earn by camping and dropping MOABs and raiding your heroic DS which is nerfed by what...30%? You can have your instant gratification kill streaks and dual akimbos, i'll take my tournament winning clan and keep winning prizes and shit.

How do those no life chopper pilots not get shot down within 30 seconds? I'm decent at choppers(I play with a controller so I have generally have a better time maneuvering than people with KB/M)and within at least 30 seconds I'm dead. Shot out of the sky by some stupid little machine gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Giloeioman View Post
    *Don't quote me!*
    Isn't that lovely.

Don't click the link. It's a fake key gen.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-06-19 at 02:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    How do those no life chopper pilots not get shot down within 30 seconds? I'm decent at choppers(I play with a controller so I have generally have a better time maneuvering than people with KB/M)and within at least 30 seconds I'm dead. Shot out of the sky by some stupid little machine gun.
    Choppers, as they are right now, have way too many counters. Per 64-player map you can count on at least 5 engineers with stingers, 4 soflams (2 of which are facing in weird ass directions, nowhere near to where anything air related would ever go), another 3-4 engineers with Javelins waiting for that soflam lock, 2 incredibly slow flying jets that can fire 2-3 full magazines into you in 1 strafe, and of course, the other chopper and sometimes, if the pilot is good, a littlebird. Oh and of course if you fly a bit low, people can shoot you out of the cockpit with just about any gun if they have decent accuracy.

UK PC Gamers, well aslong as you speak English actually I dont care.... but EUROPE ONLY
    Add me on Battlelog
    DStruct_UK

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I'll let you keep thinking that, with your 124532523 prestiges, which you earn by camping and dropping MOABs and raiding your heroic DS which is nerfed by what...30%? You can have your instant gratification kill streaks and dual akimbos, i'll take my tournament winning clan and keep winning prizes and shit.
    Pathetic, that's you summed up in 1 word. I've played got 18 hours total, I'm level 61ish, nice assumptions there. I never camp and I haven't raided in 2 months whilst killing madness in early February as world 120ish on 25 man. You can talk your bullshit and be the tough guy, see if it bothers me. Tournament winning clan? hahaha nice joke mate, yeah I've got to go, got to leave for football training because I'm Lionel Messi.

Deleted
    Quick question; with the steam sale soon on our doors what is the chance that BF3 will drop in price?

Also, for someone (myself) that has become amazingly bored of Call of Duty but still very much into FPS games is BF3 a good choice?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    They are better than you and therefore have no life? Makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    What clan do you play for? CS, BF, ArenaTs?

Anyway still need to get the new DLCs for BF3, no monies tho since been spending on other bits and pieces.

---------- Post added 2012-06-20 at 12:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyman View Post
    Pathetic, that's you summed up in 1 word. I've played got 18 hours total, I'm level 61ish, nice assumptions there. I never camp and I haven't raided in 2 months whilst killing madness in early February as world 120ish on 25 man. You can talk your bullshit and be the tough guy, see if it bothers me. Tournament winning clan? hahaha nice joke mate, yeah I've got to go, got to leave for football training because I'm Lionel Messi.
    Everyone has killed World top 100/200 LK25HC, DS and etc... etc...has a multi glad char and even r1s ....
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by H3llion View Post
    Everyone has killed World top 100/200 LK25HC, DS and etc... etc...has a multi glad char and even r1s ....
    Ok?.......

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Quick question; with the steam sale soon on our doors what is the chance that BF3 will drop in price?

Also, for someone (myself) that has become amazingly bored of Call of Duty but still very much into FPS games is BF3 a good choice?

Thanks
    Can you buy BF3 on steam?
    IMO it's the best FPS in awhile, vehicles are fun as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Can you buy BF3 on steam?
    IMO it's the best FPS in awhile, vehicles are fun as well.
    Nope. Only on origin. If you buy physical copy you still need to use origin.
    Origin isn't all that bad. Just don't but any older games there because EA charges 300% more than anyone else because their retarded. You can buy their games off of amazon for their actual price.

My only complaint from the new DLC is the 16 medic opposite team rest of the game is hell of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    My only complaint from the new DLC is the 16 medic opposite team rest of the game is hell of fun.
    You must have been unlucky then, I tend to run into an overload of supports and recons.

Kinda sad that engineer is kinda useless on smaller maps.
    I can understand that the RPG/SMAW shouldn't be effective against soldiers but they don't really have anything to deal with anything that isn't a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalmanusa View Post
    Kinda sad that engineer is kinda useless on smaller maps.
    I can understand that the RPG/SMAW shouldn't be effective against soldiers but they don't really have anything to deal with anything that isn't a tank.
    Well, they're gonna get their time in the spotlight with the next DLC. Massive vehicle maps that are bigger than anything seen before. I have a feeling Assault is gonna be put on the sidelines for a while. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Well, they're gonna get their time in the spotlight with the next DLC. Massive vehicle maps that are bigger than anything seen before. I have a feeling Assault is gonna be put on the sidelines for a while. ^^
    True true, will be nice to see people use weapons other than the Spas also.

DICE needs to re release Heavy Metal from BFC2. God I loved that map so much. It will be even better with 64 people instead of 32.

There's still time. 3 maps haven't been revealed yet.