Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Does Curse, or the other major addon site (don't remember its name) offer pre-configured addon bundles, that after being downloaded do not require setup. For example, I see addon bundles on Curse that showcase a particular ui, but from what I can see you have to configure the addons after downloading them to achieve that particular look. I don't have much time on my hands after coming back to WoW, so I can't really setup a ui manually. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
    Most compilations require you to copy the WTF folder and change some folder names to match your own account and characters and potentially also swap some pre-configured profiles once you log in, there's no need for configurations with the addons other than that unless your resolution is different than what the compilation was meant for.

10+ Year Old Account
    does anyone know an addon that can keep track of my Unholy infusion stacks on my ghoul (unholy DK) and also keep track of it's transformation?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    does anyone know an addon that can keep track of my Unholy infusion stacks on my ghoul (unholy DK) and also keep track of it's transformation?
    DDR is my dk addon of choice, not very pretty but the rune display is just so much better than default, also keeps track of unholy infusion stacks, duration of the transformation and blood shield for tanking.

Im looking for an addon i saw on curse a few weeks back, but cant seem to find it.
    it was able to scan peoples gear to see if they had BiS enchants and if they had PvP gear equipped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friberg View Post
    Im looking for an addon i saw on curse a few weeks back, but cant seem to find it.
    it was able to scan peoples gear to see if they had BiS enchants and if they had PvP gear equipped.
    I made something like this once. The framework should actually still be functional, but its enchant and gem lists are from the WotLK era. I might update it, now that I think of it.

EDIT: I tried just now, and it still seems to be up-to-date. It won't recognize epic gems yet, so I'll go add these now and upload a new version shortly.

EDIT2: I also didn't finish a few classes it seems. Will do that now.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-06-16 at 09:06 AM.

Deleted
    Is there any addon to give a timer on Improved Leader of the Pack procs? This would be very nice when soloing..
    If there isnt, would it be possible to create such an addon?

There hasn't been any Improved Leader of the Pack after the release of Cataclysm, the effect is now baseline in Leader of the Pack. ExtraCD works for tracking most internal cooldowns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Any addon which would add timestamps on yellow system messages in the chat?
    most chat addons do that i think. something like Prat or chatter. not too sure though

---------- Post added 2012-06-19 at 10:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by defuzed View Post
    DDR is my dk addon of choice, not very pretty but the rune display is just so much better than default, also keeps track of unholy infusion stacks, duration of the transformation and blood shield for tanking.
    if it had an option to turn off showing runes i'd be happy.. i dont want 2 rune "bars" showing up
    Last edited by Temp name; 2012-06-19 at 08:32 AM.

have there been any addons made to replace satrina buff frames? something where i can control where they show up, sizes, font, and all that stuff?

Hello all, I'm looking for an addon that displays how much I vendor all items for. For example, my mail addon shows total amount of gold gathered after collecting all my auctions. Is there an addon that does the same thing but after I vendor a bunch of greys?

Quote Originally Posted by msshammy View Post
    Hello all, I'm looking for an addon that displays how much I vendor all items for. For example, my mail addon shows total amount of gold gathered after collecting all my auctions. Is there an addon that does the same thing but after I vendor a bunch of greys?
    Auditor does that.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Auditor does that.
    I have broker cashflow which is pretty much the same addon as you listed.. I'm not wanting an addon to keep "track" of the vendored items just a small note in my chat that tells how much gold I just made from vendoring after I close the vendor window. Something like the TSM or mysales does for mail.. but for vendors

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zomgname View Post
    have there been any addons made to replace satrina buff frames? something where i can control where they show up, sizes, font, and all that stuff?
    Raven is pretty good at this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by msshammy View Post
    I have broker cashflow which is pretty much the same addon as you listed.. I'm not wanting an addon to keep "track" of the vendored items just a small note in my chat that tells how much gold I just made from vendoring after I close the vendor window. Something like the TSM or mysales does for mail.. but for vendors
    I use Selljunk for that, lightweight and easy to use with no config needed

15+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know how to make Satrina Buff Frames show my weapon imbues for enhancement?

Hello.

Idk if that's even possible but I'm looking for a Addon that marks my Hunter pet with a Raid Icon or anything similar that helps me keeping track of my pet. (especially in Battlegrounds)
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-06-21 at 01:41 AM.

Deleted
    Is there any UnitFrame Addon, or mod to an existing addon that make bars gro from the center point of a bar to the extremities?

been looking for such a thing for quite a while now.

What addons are being used here? I could perhaps see Bartender + Masque, and Prat. What about the middle part, and the top right corner?

Quote Originally Posted by Phrase View Post

What addons are being used here? I could perhaps see Bartender + Masque, and Prat. What about the middle part, and the top right corner?
    That screenshot is from this page: oUF Faith. Looks to be outdated.

http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw24072.jpg

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    I was wondering if there is an addon to descend chat text instead of the standard direction that chat text flows. For example instead of a new line of text in the chat box beginning from the bottom with the old text history on top, I want the complete opposite where you scroll down to see old text and new liens on top as my chat box is placed in the top left instead of bottom left.

Is there such an addon for this?