Poll: Where were you born?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'm surprised that there's more Europeans than Americans. I figured it'd be the other way around, though i suppose the sample size is pretty small.

10+ Year Old Account
    North America FTW

10+ Year Old Account
    North America
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quickness View Post
    I'm surprised that there's more Europeans than Americans. I figured it'd be the other way around, though i suppose the sample size is pretty small.
    Well in NA there's really only America. In Europe there's Paris, England, Germany, and Russia.

Brace yourselves, aliens and penguins are invading MMO-Champion. What's with the lack of people being born in The Ocean though? People don't wanna be recognized as Aquaman or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Well in NA there's really only America. In Europe there's Paris, England, Germany, and Russia.
    Paris isn't a country, its the capital of France.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quickness View Post
    Like most americans, most europeans have computers, and since Europe has a larger population than north america, the results should be expected.