Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I was hinting at the bugs that SWTOR had on release. I didn't play on release, but I heard a large amount of complaints that the majority of bugs that were in beta persisted through release.
    I knew what you were hinting at, but without having experience with SWTOR I wasn't going to comment. But I'd argue taking 5+ years to fix a bug is worse than the 6+ months that's SWTORs looking at

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Hard to call it slacking when they're fixing player reported bugs as small as a rock in the middle of nowhere, tbh. Especially compared to bugs persisting from beta - release from.. some other recent MMO releases.
    Hopefully they're addressing bigger issues, like the camera, optimization, interface etc!

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Hopefully they're addressing bigger issues, like the camera, optimization, interface etc!
    Point seems to have been missed. If they're willing to fix a random ass rock in the middle of nowhere that likely less than 20 people reported on, they're probably paying enough attention to feedback to fix the larger issues to. Things they don't fix are likely intentional game designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixene View Post
    People complain games take longer, then people complain that when games come out when expected they are buggy and unplayable.

Just can't win.
    If they're working as hard as they can to get the game out, I'm okay with waiting. If they aren't, which they aren't, that's when I get frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    If they're working as hard as they can to get the game out, I'm okay with waiting. If they aren't, which they aren't, that's when I get frustrated.
    How are they not?
    ( I was so tempted to game bash there.. D: )
    Last edited by Delias; 2012-06-20 at 07:57 PM.

In which case it isn't broken, it's game design and possibly something the players need to adapt to

Why release a game in August when you can release it in September?

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Pretty sure they're working harder than those of us posting on these forums

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    few months ago people thought that the game would be released end of June, which is sometime next week, but no :/
    People have said many things. One thing you learn about liking and wanting this game is that it comes with a good piece of wait. But it's the summer bro, just enjoy that and in the fall... when it's colder and darker... perhaps the release date is close enough to warm you up.

10+ Year Old Account
    September 15-25. :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    People have said many things. One thing you learn about liking and wanting this game is that it comes with a good piece of wait. But it's the summer bro, just enjoy that and in the fall... when it's colder and darker... perhaps the release date is close enough to warm you up.
    Winter is coming?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I'm just happy knowing Anet are making it better...../shrug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daffkeeks View Post
    delias you shrug too often

it's not healthy young lady.
    Ehh..
    gonna give you back problems
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    I learned my lesson about wanting a game to come out too bad with TOR. I was actually checking in to see if it was released lol. Kind of glad it is not because I really do not have time to be gaming during the Summer, so I welcome a better game to be released later.
    I like sandwiches

I won't speculate as to the release date, but I will speculate we'll get a date for the next BWE in the next week. That's my guess right now.