Thread: Pokémon!

Apparently if you rage quit a wifi match your rating will be lowered and it will show people how many times you have rage quit a battle. About time i gave up on wifi battle because so many people would rage quit when they were losing x.x
    Yep

Literally the worst 200+ page pokemon thread ever. A new game came out a few days ago and no one has even talked about how it is yet! I need the deets =(

actually it was talked about months ago before it came out no one liked it that much so it died..im sure if you go back you ill find the few posts we made on it...also agian...i would kill for a DW vulpix...the last person trolled me and sent me a regular 1...even named it sucker
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Wait, what? BW2 already came out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Wait, what? BW2 already came out?
    In Japan yes, Serebii.net is full of spoilers if you're interested.
    Some of them already blew my mind.

Last edited by Zarlk; 2012-06-21 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Typo
    Yep

10+ Year Old Account

Oh. My. Panda.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    actually it was talked about months ago before it came out no one liked it that much so it died
    That's a little untrue. Also, not sure what we're suppose to be talking about, it's not like any of us are actually playing it since we don't live in Japan.

Deleted
    Here is what I got:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    I'll leave this here just in case yall wanna look at it
    What a terrible, terrible quiz. I've taken a lot of quizzes, and I answered that one as honestly as I could. What I got couldn't be more wrong, lol. :/

This is what I should have gotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    If i want to start up playing Pokemon again, what is the best one i could start with?

FireRed?

I have a DS.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    I'll leave this here just in case yall wanna look at it

I can honestly say i'm very kind person, even tho my advices and etc. might sound cruel sometimes.

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 03:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    If i want to start up playing Pokemon again, what is the best one i could start with?

FireRed?

I have a DS.
    Wait for Black 2 and White 2.

10+ Year Old Account

Just did that Pokemon personality quiz. This is pretty spot on, I love it.

seems about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post

FireRed?

I have a DS.
    Heartgold/Soulsilver probably. Best gameplay of the series, lots to do, and you should be familiar with the Pokemon and maps if you've played the old games. You could try Black/White if you want something completely new.

So, from the BW2 spoilers, the only thing that seems all that interesting is the rumored difficulty changing after you beat the game. Everything else is pretty much the usual.

Meh.

Deleted

Pi-kaaa! o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    So, from the BW2 spoilers, the only thing that seems all that interesting is the rumored difficulty changing after you beat the game. Everything else is pretty much the usual.

Meh.
    Well there is one other thing I like. That apparently you can challenge all the Gym Leaders and I think Elite 4 of all Regions

This is pretty awesome too:
    "Repel can now be used again without going into the menu. After one runs out, it asks you “Repel’s effect ran out. Use another one? Y/N?”
    It has nothing to do with story, so I don't think it counts as a spoiler.

Apparently there's more end-game too. I don't what it'll be like, as I've tried to avoid spoilers, but hopefully it's better than B/W's.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Well there is one other thing I like. That apparently you can challenge all the Gym Leaders and I think Elite 4 of all Regions
    Yeah I heard that as well, sounds amazing.