If anyone is looking for someone to send them A SOR please send me a PM. I will be more than happy to send one.

Deleted
    Looking for a SoR from EU-Ragnaros.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there,

Long-time player from Denver, CO. Now that I'm 28 and the demands of the real world have begun to set in, many of my friends can no longer play WoW. I really enjoy leveling new characters and doing quest content and am looking for someone to level with, run dungeons, and overall just have a good time. I also enjoy solo'ing / 2-manning older content for transmog gear.

I can be flexible with servers and am willing to re-roll on any server. Shoot me a message if you're a laid back person who enjoys leveling like I do and we can talk about classes / factions. I typically play weekday evenings between 7 - 12 Mountain Standard Time and also various times on Sunday.

To be clear, I do not intend to use RAF or SOR, just good old-fashioned leveling.

Giving SoR for someone.
    PM me and I will do it.

US

Looking for a Scroll of Resurrection invite. On US Blackrock - Horde. Thanks =/
    Also interested in the most Overpowered solo PVP class in the game currently, since I will level that up until 80 with the SoR. thanks.

I will be paying for the month.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM'd and sent.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    PM'd and sent.
    Dang, I am still waiting on the email for it. =./ Does it normally take hours?

Looking for someone to "Recruit-A-Friend" with.

I am on Ghostlands-US (PvE) and I plan on leveling a couple of characters very quickly. I can provide gold for whatever we need for bags, training, etc. I live in Eastern Standard Time and can be online for several hours a every day, though the time does vary. We would not be part of a level 25 guild (fairly new guild, at level 10), but they are extremely helpful and could help to gear us up quickly once we reach level 85. Let me know if you are interested, thanks!

Deleted
    Sending scrolls to EU players, hit me up and let me help you ^^

Deleted
    Looking for someone to RaF with on Bloodhoof-EU. Basically I've already made the RaF link and have upgraded it to BC, with 60 days prepaid game time. If your laid back and fancy levelling through content with RaF let me know. I'll pay for Riding skills and some gear but nothing stupid such as twink items. Message me on here for more infomation.

Would be happy to send RaF or SoR to anyone on Blackrock-US Horde. Just send me a pm on the forums.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit on Frostmane (A) Magtheridon(H)

Europe.

Would like to lvl a couple of chars to 80

15+ Year Old Account
    LF an SoR from Draenor-EU. msg me for more info .

Quote Originally Posted by showmeurmoves View Post
    Would be happy to send RaF or SoR to anyone on Blackrock-US Horde. Just send me a pm on the forums.
    Send me the SoR on Horde-US Blackrock, Maybe the other person didn't get through. Thanks

jswatson2009@gmail.com

Deleted
    Looking for someone I can send SoR / RaF on English or German EU-realm.
    PM me, thanks. :3

I can't PM you because I don't have a high enough post count but my friend REALLY needs a EU SOR his name is Pedro and his email is zoltan_398 AT hotmail dot com THANKS!

I can't post links to I had to spell "at" and "dot" sorry if it confuses anyone.
    Last edited by Evanonian; 2012-06-21 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evanonian View Post
    I can't PM you because I don't have a high enough post count but my friend REALLY needs a EU SOR his name is Pedro and his email is zoltan_398 AT hotmail dot com THANKS!

I can't post links to I had to spell "at" and "dot" sorry if it confuses anyone.
    Sent!
    He will have it within the hour. :-)
    I'm burning up a sun, just to say goodbye.

Oh my goodness, you're a saint! I sent him like 3 already but didn't realize it wouldn't work because I was in America, so now we can actually play together. We've been trying all day to get one!

Hello there my name is DaJuan and I've been interested in Wow for some time. I think I might just go feet first in the game. However, I've heard about RAF where I think you get like 300% more XP. I'd be interested in doing that. I am low on funds so I may not start until after my next paycheck on this Friday clears. That is also good since I work Wednesday-Saturday.

Now I'm not completely oblivious to WOW so I have done some research not a lot though. This means I have some requirements.
    I plan on going horde. (I've allays been with the evil group)
    I want to play a Hunter. (I've always played with a gun or crossbow)
    I would like to join a guild so I can do end game content after I hit the max level whatever that is for this game.

PM with your "pitch"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    LF an SoR from Draenor-EU. msg me for more info .
    do you still need?