10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    well thanks you for the kind words...I'll be the first to admit, transitioning late in life has not been easy.
    Nothing wrong with you, you look confident and feisty, like someone that I could be friends with

Transitioning in any way isn't easy. Whether it's dealing with a new mental/physical illness, a new identity, the death of a loved one, or migration. Time is usually what it takes to become comfortable in your new life and role. I think that I would rather go through a major change later in life, when I have established strong personal views and lasting friendships, rather than deal with teenage torture (other than in forums that is!)

I'll reciprocate even though I hate posting pics. I'm representing the older gamer geek ladies (31 in my case) and gingers (even though this is b&w). Me on my wedding day

[IMG][/IMG]

I'll reciprocate even though I hate posting pics. I'm representing the older gamer geek ladies (31 in my case) and gingers (even though this is b&w). Me on my wedding day
    Red is the MOST attractive hair color ever and don't let anyone say otherwise. Ever.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I haven't seen comments on my photo in like 800 pages =(
    I haven't seen any comments on my photos at all

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    Nothing wrong with you, you look confident and feisty, like someone that I could be friends with

Transitioning in any way isn't easy. Whether it's dealing with a new mental/physical illness, a new identity, the death of a loved one, or migration. Time is usually what it takes to become comfortable in your new life and role. I think that I would rather go through a major change later in life, when I have established strong personal views and lasting friendships, rather than deal with teenage torture (other than in forums that is!)

[IMG][/IMG]

Beautifully said by a beautiful woman. thank you, and indeed i Am feisty.. but that has come on since HRT began

Quote Originally Posted by Nemre View Post
    I haven't seen any comments on my photos at all
    Join the club! I think we need bigger boobs XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    http://i48.tinypic.com/bheuy0.jpg

I'm not a good looking fella.
    I find you good looking :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    i Am feisty.. but that has come on since HRT began
    I take that as a sign that it was the right decision.
    Last edited by Kirse; 2012-06-24 at 08:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hurr durr randomness.

Yes, I was that bored.

PS. To make a thumbnail use this code (stole it from a very old post!):

[url = LINKHERE][ img]REPEATLINK[/img ][/url ]
    "Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

"Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

This was me a couple years ago. I have a goatee and a 'stache goin on right now. Also, epic obvious farmer's tan is epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post
    Hurr durr randomness.

Yes, I was that bored.

Are you saying this is how you post the pic instead of a link? I dunno if I want to try that. I've posted a pic of me on other forums before and it ended up with massive dimensions like 700x700 and you could see every single pore in my face. Kinda threw me into a bit of a panic :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Are you saying this is how you post the pic instead of a link? I dunno if I want to try that. I've posted a pic of me on other forums before and it ended up with massive dimensions like 700x700 and you could see every single pore in my face. Kinda threw me into a bit of a panic :P
    No, the normal way is by using just [ img] link here [/img] code. The other way makes your image clickable :P

PS. That up is one picture, not many separate small ones.. just to clarify. xD

"Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

No, the normal way is by using just [ img] link here [/img] code. The other way makes your image clickable :P

Piception o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotcha, thanks.

I'll be the one to determine that. I'm not done investigating.

Gotcha, thanks.

Yes...Yes....No one expects the Spanish Inpicsition!!.........that sounded better in my head.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    Pfft you're fine, totally dateable, but you'd look nicer with a cleaner-cut beard or shaved, and a shorter hair-do. That look isn't flattering on any of my guy friends, and most are sporting it these days
    Heh, thanks. I did try shaving not terribly long ago but I kinda look like I'm about 14 without it. It's one of those things where people say that I should shave it off until I do, then they say I should grow it back :P
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotcha, thanks.

Hmmm... Okay! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Yes...Yes....No one expects the Spanish Inpicsition!!.........that sounded better in my head.
    No, no, you had it right. I'm 100% certain that's how it's really spelled. We are so smart, you and I.

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 04:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    Heh, thanks. I did try shaving not terribly long ago but I kinda look like I'm about 14 without it. It's one of those things where people say that I should shave it off until I do, then they say I should grow it back :P
    Haha I hear ya. You think people really believe I'm almost 27? Of course not. It'll work in your favor eventually. I've been mistaken for all manner of teenager throughout my years even though I'm nearly 6'1. When you have the baby face, you have the baby face. Have you tried something in between? I think you could grow a rad gotee, or a flavor saver. You don't have to chop it all off. The only thing you really don't want is to look like "mountain man". Though, honestly, take advice from the women in the thread, not another dude. I just like to hear myself talk.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-06-24 at 11:51 AM.

Deleted
    Hurr durr randomness.

Yes, I was that bored.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/gtSAu.jpg[ /img]

Pro tip when explaining code

use [noparse][/noparse] to make it not become a thingey
    such as "[img]http://i.imgur.com/gtSAu.jpg[/img]"

No, no, you had it right. I'm 100% certain that's how it's really spelled. We are so smart.

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 04:32 AM ----------

Haha I hear ya. You think people really believe I'm almost 27? Of course not. It'll work in your favor eventually. I've been mistaken for all manner of teenager throughout my years even though I'm nearly 6'1. When you have the baby face, you have the baby face. Have you tried something in between? I think you could grow a rad gotee, or a flavor saver. You don't have to chop it all off. The only thing you really don't want is to look like "mountain man". Though, honestly, take advice from the women in the thread, not another dude. I just like to hear myself talk.
    ^ I found that just having a moustache and a Goatee, it counteracts my baby face (which you can see in the pic I posted ) and doesn't make me look like a complete tool.