• Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    My mandarin is actually pretty sweet.

<_<

>_>

Bit of an insider joke, I guess. In Swedish "mandarin" is a citrus fruit. Tangerine, I believe it's called in English?
    Nah we have mandarins too. I think they're different from tangerines. We have both.
    Don't know exactly why standard Chinese is called that......it's also what the court ministers were called...dunno about any connection. Here, the language is called Han Yu.
    Lesson over for today xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Mandarin orange,or mandarin, or mandarine...though tangerine works too
    Ah, all right. I've always been proud of my knowledge in secondary languages, but if someone were to ask me "where would you be most uncomfortable speaking English?", I'd have to answer "the kitchen, or anywhere you're expected to discuss food and ingredients".

Deleted
    Great, my gfxcard just literally exploded... Nevermind the stress test :S Gah!

Guess I'll be having my laptop earlier than I thought...

Why a laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post

At least it didn't blow during the stress test..

Deleted

I'd slap together a working computer that meets the requirements for you, if you lived anywhere remotely nearby. And I'm assuming mid-Sweden is a ways off from wherever you live.

Seriously, I have some good spare parts around - could probably make two, possibly three computers out of it.

Deleted
    I was looking at some grades and BOOM, it even took down my whole room's power supply...

And no I got no extra stuff I'm getting a laptop ( new clevo p170em ) because I have to stay in college during the week and I come back home for the weekends, so I need something mobile. I was thinking of buying it near September because I'm still sorting out the money issue (I'm a poor asura!), but with no pc, there's no I can survive. Using my mum's old laptop just to check forums and such for now...

Gah, I was looking forward for the stress test :< (And yeah toast-man, I live on the other side of Europe )

Deleted
    Ni hao kai lan thought me chinese

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    My boyfriend broke up with me.... crying my eyes out now.... I just have you guys now

/cry
    Boy do i feel bad for you if you only have us.
    /tree hug

It'll get better, we take care of our own.

(A day late and a dollar short, as always...)
    Last edited by kilcin; 2012-06-25 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kilcin View Post
    Boy do i feel bad for you if you only have us.
    /tree hug

It'll get better, we take care of our own.
    Speak for yourself!
    Just kidding, /pats zito.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Speak for yourself!
    Just kidding, /pats zito.
    Yeah, unless you're Delias. Cause they tell you to add them on Steam and then tell you to go away when you try and talk to them! /sob

10+ Year Old Account
    I think when they finally announce a release date, it needs to be preceded by a dramatic asura. It's the only fitting method, imo.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting a laptop ( new clevo p170em )
    Clevo? OMG you're not..... stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    Yeah, unless you're Delias. Cause they tell you to add them on Steam and then tell you to go away when you try and talk to them! /sob
    Only because I found out you were actually a guy.
    Jk, wasn't that right before I left for work or something like that? I don't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I think when they finally announce a release date, it needs to be preceded by a dramatic asura. It's the only fitting method, imo.
    I was really hoping it was ACTUALLY a video of a dramatic asura. =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Clevo? OMG you're not..... stupid
    But you are. Sitting there, thinking the MSI 560ti isn't a good brand choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not exactly talented in animation or anything.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I'm not exactly talented in animation or anything.
    Well work on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well work on it.
    Too busy playing with a 16-year-old senior citizen.

Deleted
    But you are. Sitting there, thinking the MSI 560ti isn't a good brand choice.
    But that's a good graphic card... I got it myself... Screw Mif! (sorry Mif, but if you've said it's a bad choice I'll have to disagree on you on this:P It's really good)

---------- Post added 2012-06-25 at 03:13 PM ----------

Too busy playing with a 16-year-old senior citizen.
    Cute cat you got!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Cute cat you got!
    Technically my mother's cat, but she's out-lived all the other pets so far. Surprisingly healthy and active for being so old. She's really bony, and I'm positive she's both senile and arthritic, but she's still a kitten at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    But that's a good graphic card... I got it myself... Screw Mif! (sorry Mif, but if you've said it's a bad choice I'll have to disagree on you on this:P It's really good)

---------- Post added 2012-06-25 at 03:13 PM ----------

Cute cat you got!
    I said I was going to get a second Twin Frozr II 560ti and he was all "Or you could get a good brand."
    Pshaw, the MSI 560ti is great.