24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    But you are.
    Sounds like someone is mad that their graphics card got mocked.

/mock
    /mock
    /poke

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Sounds like someone is mad that their graphics card got mocked.

/mock
    /mock
    /poke
    I'm pretty sufficient at pretending I actually care about things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only because I found out you were actually a guy.
    Jk, wasn't that right before I left for work or something like that? I don't remember.
    Firstly, the whole "Guild Girl" thing was a running joke that Sy started when I was on TS for the first time and had no mic, but I told them I was a guy. Sy said that just wouldn't do cause we have too many guys in the guild so I was now the "Guild Girl". I never once have said I wasn't a guy. :P

Secondly, no...when I added you I said hi. Your first reponse was go away. This confused the shit out of me and I said as much. your second response was SHOO! So I said alright I have to sleep anyways.

It was last night when I said hi again and you said you had to go to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    Firstly, the whole "Guild Girl" thing was a running joke that Sy started when I was on TS for the first time and had no mic, but I told them I was a guy. Sy said that just wouldn't do cause we have too many guys in the guild so I was now the "Guild Girl". I never once have said I wasn't a guy. :P
    I said I was joking, Sy V2.0

Secondly, no...when I added you I said hi. Your first reponse was go away. This confused the shit out of me and I said as much. your second response was SHOO! So I said alright I have to sleep anyways.

It was last night when I said hi again and you said you had to go to work.
    I wasn't even paying attention to who I was talking to. I was doing something, either about to go to bed or work. Had to work the last 6 days, so I haven't been on much.. so the chances of me either about to go to bed or go to work will have been extremely high.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Clevo? OMG you're not..... stupid
    I actually don't get what you meant with that xD Is this good or bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    I said I was joking, Sy V2.0
    Bah! I'm far more fashionable than Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias
    I wasn't even paying attention to who I was talking to. I was doing something, either about to go to bed or work. Had to work the last 6 days, so I haven't been on much.. so the chances of me either about to go to bed or go to work will have been extremely high.
    Ahh okay that makes sense I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, don't worry about Delias on steam; he mainly plays Fallout: New Vegas and the only conversation we've had was him thinking I abandoned the guild. Larynx on the other hand was "I NEED YOU, PLEASE RESPOND!" and I got a very "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope." kind of vibe, but it turned out not to be as epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must we have a "guild girl" to begin with?

http://youtu.be/aDwz8o3aLBw
    http://youtu.be/YhO228B_14w

If you're curious: I was both the know-it-all and the negative officer. :S
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by kilcin View Post
    Yea, don't worry about Delias on steam; he mainly plays Fallout: New Vegas and the only conversation we've had was him thinking I abandoned the guild. Larynx on the other hand was "I NEED YOU, PLEASE RESPOND!" and I got a very "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope." kind of vibe, but it turned out not to be as epic.
    Some girl was talking to me about it and I went "WHY HAVE I NOT PLAYED THE DLCS YET?"
    Then I realized my saves were on my laptop.
    Then I started a new game from scratch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Must we have a "guild girl" to begin with?

http://youtu.be/aDwz8o3aLBw
    http://youtu.be/YhO228B_14w

If you're curious: I was both the know-it-all and the negative officer. :S
    Yes, yes we do. Cause the way I 'talk' online makes people already believe I'm female. Mostly cause I'm a bit more into girly things than is "appropriate for men". Hell, so many people said that they thought I was a girl, I took it as a reason to put it to the test.

I was able to join and be a part of an all girl guild in WoW for the better part of a year with an alt of mine. Every single actual female (and yes I knew they were real women cause we were on vent a lot.) believed I was one of them. It was hilarious...and rather scary to me at the time. So now I tend to just go with it. Cause I really don't care either way.

---------- Post added 2012-06-25 at 04:43 PM ----------

Speaking of Sy...where the hell has he been?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    I actually don't get what you meant with that xD Is this good or bad?
    Good

Deleted
    Aaaaah great then! Sometimes I think everything is sarcasm :P. I'll post some pics when I have it, with my super asura camera (my phone's lol).

Too busy playing with a 16-year-old senior citizen.
    Yay! We should totally have a pet thread. But then again maybe it's better that we don't...when I start sharing pictures of Mew...I...cannot..stop...
    Last edited by mmoc2b9111e302; 2012-06-25 at 05:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay! We should totally have a pet thread. But then again maybe it's better that we don't...when I start sharing pictures of Mew...I...cannot..stop...

Yeah, me too! <3

Deleted
    Who is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    When we get a private forum just for the guildies, we can do all the things against the rules in MMOC! (like posting random memes and pet pictures and videos and such!)
    But obviously still within our private rules.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is that?
    Mary Elizabeth Winestead.

MEW for short.

Deleted
    When we get a private forum just for the guildies, we can do all the things against the rules in MMOC! (like posting random memes and pet pictures and videos and such!)

Sorry, I just really couldn't resist... *shame*

Deleted
    And who would make these rules of our? all of us? or just a certain group of us within "us"

---------- Post added 2012-06-25 at 07:53 PM ----------

Sorry, I just really couldn't resist... *shame*
    And yea that is exactly what we shouldent be doing/posting, if we dont want them to come and take away this thread
    Last edited by mmoc2f42a3101f; 2012-06-25 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    And who would make these rules of our? all of us? or just a certain group of us within "us"
    Clearly all the cool kids would make the rules. And the rest of us would show them all the fucks we gave and break each and every rule. That's how the internets work.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust
    And yea that is exactly whay we shouldent be doing/posting, if we dont want them to come and take away this thread
    Hey now, we're on page what...575? If they did decide to close the thread...least we'd have a smaller one to start with again. lol

Edit: okay 553, but I was close!

Deleted
    Hey!

*makes mental note to check this thread more often instead of once a month, as speaking about everything in the past 3 pages will now be awkward since I never post here!*