Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by damntree View Post
    If you're a paladin why are you using Resolve of Undying?
    For 990 Dodge, and the fact that the only other trinket I have is the firelands stam one? Resolve of Undying is also listed on multiple BiS lists for Paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    For 990 Dodge, and the fact that the only other trinket I have is the firelands stam one? Resolve of Undying is also listed on multiple BiS lists for Paladins.
    It's still not a very good trinket. It's probably only on those lists because it's not terrible for Blackhorn and Spine, but overall you're much better off with a mastery/stamina combo or stamina/stamina if you can CTC cap with two.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    It's still not a very good trinket. It's probably only on those lists because it's not terrible for Blackhorn and Spine, but overall you're much better off with a mastery/stamina combo or stamina/stamina if you can CTC cap with two.
    I'm the off-tank, so I only tank for Morchock, Spine, Ultraxion, and Blackthorne.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm the off-tank, so I only tank for Morchock, Spine, Ultraxion, and Blackthorne.
    Well, if you can get ahold of any version of Indomitable Pride, I'd recommend using that instead. Good luck with that though. ;P

Well, if you can get ahold of any version of Indomitable Pride, I'd recommend using that instead. Good luck with that though. ;P
    Heroic Indomitable Pride is my other tank trinket LOL So I think my luck was very good on that lol. It was one of my first heroic upgrades.

I'm logged out in my tank gear, now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Indomitable Pride is my other tank trinket LOL So I think my luck was very good on that lol. It was one of my first heroic upgrades.

I'm logged out in my tank gear, now.
    Oh! Sounds very lucky indeed. :D

Well, you could use Fire of the Deep instead (depending on your level of CTC; I'm not sure how much heroic Resolve grants but it seems like you'd be slightly under cap with your current setup unless you use a mastery elixir instead of Steelskin), or try to CTC cap with two stamina trinkets. I'm not sure how much it would matter with the current status of the DS nerf though.

Oh! Sounds very lucky indeed. :D

Well, you could use Fire of the Deep instead (depending on your level of CTC; I'm not sure how much heroic Resolve grants but it seems like you'd be slightly under cap with your current setup unless you use a mastery elixir instead of Steelskin), or try to CTC cap with two stamina trinkets. I'm not sure how much it would matter with the current status of the DS nerf though.
    I believe I am .2 under CTC cap. I could easily take away some hit/expertise to reach the cap, but meh. I've not yet had any troubles tanking with my health or anything.

Deleted
    Used to be a fan of mastery and block and all that shit, then realised stamina is almost always better... which makes it a better choice overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
    Used to be a fan of mastery and block and all that shit, then realised stamina is almost always better... which makes it a better choice overall.
    Taking 30% less damage from melee hits at all times is a pretty big deal on almost every fight.