10+ Year Old Account
    Someone that works with MoP WMV experienced that 'robes' don't work?

Got this as result =(
    Does anyone have/had this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?
    Would be very nice!

Renegade Legion is recruiting! PM for more information!

Quote Originally Posted by Elviwen View Post
    Someone that works with MoP WMV experienced that 'robes' don't work?
    Open up your Model Control, go to the drop list at the top, click "MalePandaren" or whatever it is. This ensures that when you play around with the tickboxes, your entire model doesn't randomise. Now, go to the tickboxes, and tick some of the unticked ones, one by one. The robe one should be somewhere, probably under legs or trousers or something.

I'm guessing that this'd work. I haven't encountered such a bug... yet.

On an unrelated note: Thanks to those that have PM'd me for requests. My current queue: aggixx, Vellerix, Zeglo, Piffnifty, Anyankha. I'll put my PM requests on hold for now, but I'll be sure to open them back up once I've finished these off.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    You're very welcome! Thanks for being such a nice requester ::]
    On that topic, I am (slowly) making my way through my queue... you will all have them by Sunday at the latest.
    Thanks again for your patience and understanding xx
    Np! You're well worth the wait, I'm sure our new raiders will LOVE what you come up with <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Open up your Model Control, go to the drop list at the top, click "MalePandaren" or whatever it is. This ensures that when you play around with the tickboxes, your entire model doesn't randomise. Now, go to the tickboxes, and tick some of the unticked ones, one by one. The robe one should be somewhere, probably under legs or trousers or something.

I'm guessing that this'd work. I haven't encountered such a bug... yet.
    Unticked-reticked everything, nothing Guess there is something really fucked for me then
    Thanks anyway!

Renegade Legion is recruiting! PM for more information!

Quote Originally Posted by Elviwen View Post
    Unticked-reticked everything, nothing Guess there is something really fucked for me then
    Thanks anyway!
    Well, you should be fine if you're making a signature with a Pandaren in it, but if you're in need of a full body screenie for something larger, I'd happily provide it. Just send me a PM with specifics and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, once again trying a different style. This signature took me about 3 1/2 hours with hair editing, and creating the healing effects. (WTF Right?)

I hope the requester likes it. *crosses fingers, toes, and all other limbs*

Geeki, it's beautiful. Stunning. Amazing. Love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    <3 Thank you.

That is stunning Geeki! Anyone would be silly not to love it!

Ayita, I am finally home to an empty house so I will start working on them now ::]

Elv, mine always show up with the top of the head missing and an enormous chin and cheeks >.< I feel your pain
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Hi guys.. , can u guys rate this sig for me.. ?
    worked on it for about 6 hours-7 hours.. still tweaking colors ect.. turned out pretty good I hope..

Quoting geek, crossing all limbs ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Alright, once again trying a different style. This signature took me about 3 1/2 hours with hair editing, and creating the healing effects. (WTF Right?)

I hope the requester likes it. *crosses fingers, toes, and all other limbs*

that is beautiful! i know i'm not the requester, but i love it :P

Signature by Kenz

Very pretty Geeki

PMR - think you've seen it already though

PS - Still looking for one or two signatures to make before I launch back into my wallpaper queue
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-07-05 at 09:14 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Very pretty Geeki

PMR - think you've seen it already though

PS - Still looking for one or two signatures to make before I launch back into my wallpaper queue
    i have indeed seen it and i love it! thanks so much for doing it

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    SO EXCITED!

This wallpaper has been a very long time coming, and I hope it lives up to everything they expect.

I'm pretty sure next to Vildkatt's wallpaper, this is now my second favorite of all-time.

Hope you all love it!

[ Edited for adding in special thanks to my lovely friend Zarina for showing me some amazing resources, and Elyaan's tutorials for inspiration ]
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-07-05 at 09:48 PM.

Hey guys,

I'd love to request a sig; all of your work is simply amazing.

Visible text: Biahnca, US-Greymane, Recruiter of <The Afflicted> - something to that effect

Armory link/Facial screenshot: h ttp: //us .battle.net/wow/en /character/greymane/Biahnca/advance d

Gear set: I'm a huge fan of t3, t5, t6, and heroic t10, so any of these

Helm visible: No ty

Your pose: At the discretion of the artist

General colour scheme: Again at the discretion of the artist, something edgey would be awesome though.

Any extras: So this is just an idea I had, but I love the entire concept of like a split personality. I swap between playing shadow and holy constantly, and in a way I'd like to express both sides. Maybe one side having a light, innocent aura and the other having a shadowy punk aura.

Like I said, this is just an idea, I leave it to the artist's discretion as you are all so talented no matter what you come up with will be fantastic!

Much love and thanks!

SO EXCITED!
    The wallpaper is stunning Geek, amazing work!
    My deviantArt | Taking signature requests.

A PM request (Trying to develop my style, and playing around with new things. Thanks to Soko and Geeki for the inspiration. Whether I keep these new elements is up to to the feedback I get on this from the requester.):

P.S. That wallpaper is gorgeous, Geeki. And I'm happy to be of help. I just need to work on my current style (all over the place at the moment), and I'll definetly then get an updated tutorial up (a lot in my old one is no longer used/is redundant/is hard to understand).

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for all the compliments.

And WTF Elyaan. That's just gorgeous. <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    A PM request (Trying to develop my style, and playing around with new things. Thanks to Soko and Geeki for the inspiration. Whether I keep these new elements is up to to the feedback I get on this from the requester.):

P.S. That wallpaper is gorgeous, Geeki. And I'm happy to be of help. I just need to work on my current style (all over the place at the moment), and I'll definetly then get an updated tutorial up (a lot in my old one is no longer used/is redundant/is hard to understand).

Hey, apparently your private message quota is full, here is the screen shot you requested via PM

http://i.imgur.com/eypFj.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Hey, apparently your private message quota is full, here is the screen shot you requested via PM

http://i.imgur.com/eypFj.jpg
    Whoops. Thanks for letting me know. All fixed now. And thanks for the screenie.

And WTF Elyaan. That's just gorgeous. <3
    :3