Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    T13 set bonus could be funny. Stack the buff, use arcane power, then alter time so you get the stacks back.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSA View Post
    T13 set bonus could be funny. Stack the buff, use arcane power, then alter time so you get the stacks back.
    Along with losing your AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    Along with losing your AP.
    AT> AP: 6seconds of AP > AT runs out: Get stacks back > Full AP.

Or, basically, just 6sec extra of your CDs.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    AT> AP: 6seconds of AP > AT runs out: Get stacks back > Full AP.

Or, basically, just 6sec extra of your CDs.
    Alternatively: 10 stacks 2p -> AP -> AT, let AT run, you have an extra 6 seconds of AP without the need to repop it. Stacks fade on buff fading, you won't be gaining them back at any rate. AP fades, stacks fade. If you bring your stacks back, you brought AP back, and you're about to lose your stacks regardless.

Deleted
    Have you tried using it with another spells like symbiosis?

Druid casts Symbiosis on a mage, mage uses AT, Druid cancel Symb and recasts it on another player, AT restores Symb on the mage.
    Result: double Symbiosis?

PD: I'm not sure if this would work, because I don't know if Symbiosis works like a buff, but It's worth a try (I think)
    i just wanted to confirm again that this does work, Arena with this could be funny but i would expect it to be nerfed i'll be very suprised if its not.

tbh the funniest thing i have done with AT was fighting some ally war in the water (Swimming) i just popped AT and started swimming down, popped mirrors and then AT took me behind the war, that was funny he had no idea what he was hitting for a few seconds there :P