Deleted

Will these parts go together and run guild wars 2 on ultra?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/bA8E

If you spot any fatal flaws in this build, please let me know. Help is much appreciated. I cannot upgrade anything at all, only downgrade, as this is already £5 over my budget, anymore and i'll literally go bankrupt.

Deleted
    Nothing wrong with it, should run GW2 just fine. The recommended card for GW2 is a GTS 450, so a 560Ti should *normally* do (I have absolutely no idea of how heavy this game exactly is or how well optimized the engine is, just going from the recommended specs). If not on ultra, you'll at least be able to run it at pretty high settings.

Edit: I forgot to mention: Some people do, but personally, I don't believe in "Gamer RAM" as I've never seen any real world benchmarks that showed any decent performance improvement whatsoever. It's the same as normal ram but more expensive and with a heatspreader. If you're looking to save money, get normal RAM.
    Last edited by mmoc8f46f67acf; 2012-07-07 at 11:32 PM.

Change your PSU to Seasonic 520W

Change motherboard to Z77 Pro3 (Unless you really need the Z68 for some reason ?)

I don't know why you picked up Corsair H60 for CPU cooling? Even as it is indeed a water cooler, it is the poorest one. Rather take a proper air-cooler instead, such as the Mugen 3

With the saved money you could get a better GPU such as the HD7870

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenchi View Post
    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/bA8E

If you spot any fatal flaws in this build, please let me know. Help is much appreciated. I cannot upgrade anything at all, only downgrade, as this is already £5 over my budget, anymore and i'll literally go bankrupt.
    Might wanna switch pcpartpicker over to UK so prices and stores will be relevant.