Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Samurott, Excadrill, Volcarona, Reuniclus, Whimsicott and Braviary.
    And I don’t care about stats or abilities, only care that those are 6 of my favorites form the newest generation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    And I don’t care about stats or abilities, only care that those are 6 of my favorites form the newest generation.
    Actually you picked some of the strongest anyway. :>

My team currently consists of Tyranitar, Excadrill, Volcarona, Salamence, Metagross and Skarmory - it changes a lot and I have many other pokez

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Well i'm not a competive player, i'm just a roleplayer... And it seems a little unlikely someone would posses multiple pokemon most people don't even see once in their life.
    To be fair, the protagonist in the pokemon games has been a Mary Sue every time. They crush every gym, every elite four, every team trying to be evil, and kill off legendary pokemon that are said to be a part of the world itself, if they don't already feel like catching it. I can't actually think of a time your character ever "fails" in the story, or isn't strong or smart enough to overcome something.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    My Gen 5 team:
    Samurot
    Scolipede
    Excadrill
    Haxorus
    Chandelure
    Hydreigon

---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Well in that case - that's a neat coincidence.....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i'm not playing Black or White -yet- (need to get some money before i get the game), however what i use in heartgold/soul silver is:

Miltank, Ditto, Farfetch'd, Sandslash, Ariados, Politoad

Atm i'm deciding whether to swap out Ariados for a Parasect and maybe swap out Sandslash for something else too... but as of now that's my team.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Well i'm not playing Black or White -yet- (need to get some money before i get the game), however what i use in heartgold/soul silver is:

Miltank, Ditto, Farfetch'd, Sandslash, Ariados, Politoad

Atm i'm deciding whether to swap out Ariados for a Parasect and maybe swap out Sandslash for something else too... but as of now that's my team.
    Wow - that's an odd team, and odd that you'd want a Parasect in as well hah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Wow - that's an odd team, and odd that you'd want a Parasect in as well hah.
    It's odd as hell but is a very effective team lol, I forego raw damage and go more for deuchbaggery xD
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    It's odd as hell but is a very effective team lol, I forego raw damage and go more for deuchbaggery xD
    But.... Farfetch'd? REALLY? O.o It's got the worst stats of all normal-flying combos.... Well it's unique though heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    But.... Farfetch'd? REALLY? O.o It's got the worst stats of all normal-flying combos.... Well it's unique though heh.
    Yeah, i didn't use him for a while but while holding a stick he crits almost every attack, and for what ever reason at lv 30 he dropped all of Clairs pokemon with slash in 1 shot so i'm not going to question what black magic that little duck is up to and just roll with it xD

Is it weird that I have just been trading my Pokemon form generation to generation, only using the same 6 Pokemon the entire time?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosbringer View Post
    Is it weird that I have just been trading my Pokemon form generation to generation, only using the same 6 Pokemon the entire time?
    Which ones are you using?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaosbringer View Post
    Nah, it's just called attachment xD

Just caught milotic and even made it part of my main team after testing! Maybe I just had scars from Wallaces milotic earlier . Already level 80!

Also, having hard time deciding between mienshao and lucario, since both are almost equally good.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astralos View Post
    Just caught milotic and even made it part of my main team after testing! Maybe I just had scars from Wallaces milotic earlier . Already level 80!

Also, having hard time deciding between mienshao and lucario, since both are almost equally good.
    I'd go with Lucario, it's steel so it's more resistant towards flying and it has a better movepool.