Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    WR CM CK Bane and Bloodseeker. CK and CM were picked, I picked WR so we'd have a second support and the other two randomed right as picks ended and ended up with BS and CM. I went solo mid semi-carry (was building orchid but had to stop for a BKB just to not die horribly any time I got within 2 screens of anyone) since we wound up with Bane.

Once we got our BKBs we actually won as many fights as we lost... but they farmed us so hard early on with the ridiculous, cheesy, bullshit disable spamming that it didn't really matter.
    it's a problem with pubs. You're alone. I didn't watch the game but my guess would be they farmed you one by one. In a team fight aoe stuns effective but since you've got allies around you it won't be a free kill. People in pubs do not use tp, do not even carry it. I was trying to play like I do in clan matches; carry tp and use it etc. until I noticed I'm the only one who tps and I die as well... Pubs are just 9 random dumbshit and you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    it's a problem with pubs. You're alone. I didn't watch the game but my guess would be they farmed you one by one. In a team fight aoe stuns effective but since you've got allies around you it won't be a free kill. People in pubs do not use tp, do not even carry it. I was trying to play like I do in clan matches; carry tp and use it etc. until I noticed I'm the only one who tps and I die as well... Pubs are just 9 random dumbshit and you.
    The CK is a buddy of mine that I'm helping teach him the game. Was like his 10th game and he still outperforms basically everyone, probably because CK's such a strong hero.

But no, they'd blink in (and we had no vision because they had the cash to counterward freely) and gib our supports immediately, and I'd have to run the fuck away or die too. That left the rest of them to pound BS and CK while I just kind of hang way back and dart in for a shackle (which never latches because the AI is fucking retarded) or powershot. ES, Lion, and Tiny are all about blowing their wad early so they don't make good targets, targeting skeleton king is retarded, VS would just run the fuck away if we tried to kill her (skillbolt spam ftw) and... well, that's all of them.

Basically they'd blow everything right away on top of a Tiny+ES blink combo and it's suddenly at best a 3v5.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Pretty interested in playing Witch Doctor. Good support? Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazytramp View Post
    He's good support but also can be very deadly. If you wanna support, support items are pretty straight forward and decide according to game's needs. If you want aggressive build, you can go lothar(first) + aghanim. When you're casting your ultimate, activate lothar and you will be invisible but keep channeling your death ward. His base damage is above avarage which let's you last hit even easier...
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2012-07-09 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    Just watched this game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Muc4zUMik

I guess many people know it, but I thought I'd post it. Around 80 kills at the 20m mark.
    I just started with DotA 2, but to me it feels there were quite some bad plays by both teams (running in on your own to save teammate from 5 others etc.), but it might just me.

Fun game to watch though ^^

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post

I guess many people know it, but I thought I'd post it. Around 80 kills at the 20m mark.
    I just started with DotA 2, but to me it feels there were quite some bad plays by both teams (running in on your own to save teammate from 5 others etc.), but it might just me.

Only at about the 10 min mark, but they are actually playing well. TPing in to support each other and such to get kills. Both teams are playing equally well.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    Only at about the 10 min mark, but they are actually playing well. TPing in to support each other and such to get kills. Both teams are playing equally well.
    lol ofcourse the will play well.

one is mouz the other is darer

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol ofcourse the will play well.

one is mouz the other is darer
    Yeah, I was just sayin that they weren't bad plays like the guy I quoted said. They were actually really good at getting back into the fight.

Deleted
    I don't doubt that it was a good game and that they're brilliant players, I just got the feeling they quite often got caught out 2vs5 or something like that.
    Not saying I would do better, definitely not, as I'm absolutely terrible, just my opinion after seeing the video (:

I don't doubt that it was a good game and that they're brilliant players, I just got the feeling they quite often got caught out 2vs5 or something like that.
    Not saying I would do better, definitely not, as I'm absolutely terrible, just my opinion after seeing the video (:
    some pro games are boring as fuck(they're bad). I didn't watch that game but here is a good game with constant action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJcWu2gPGlE

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    some pro games are boring as fuck(they're bad). I didn't watch that game but here is a good game with constant action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJcWu2gPGlE
    Yeah, that video made me realize how stupidly good of a combo Prophet and Wisp are on the same team. So ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Recently picked up Sven.

Just played a game with Sven/Wisp. So damn good

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Recently picked up Sven.

Just played a game with Sven/Wisp. So damn good
    Sven is one of my favorite heroes. I almost always play him carry in pubs. It's just so fun going BKB > MoM > Crit
    Can't be CC'd, have an aoe stun, run faster than average move speed, quite tanky, hit fast and hard as a truck. Have so much fun with it when the other team goes WHAT HOW DID SVEN JUST GET A TRIPLE KILL IN 3 SWINGS?!

Fun times. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    Sven is one of my favorite heroes. I almost always play him carry in pubs. It's just so fun going BKB > MoM > Crit
    Can't be CC'd, have an aoe stun, run faster than average move speed, quite tanky, hit fast and hard as a truck. Have so much fun with it when the other team goes WHAT HOW DID SVEN JUST GET A TRIPLE KILL IN 3 SWINGS?!

Fun times. xD
    Yeah =)

I got a triple kill last game I played. So satisfying though I don't play carry with him. I play tank/initiator

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Yeah =)

I got a triple kill last game I played. So satisfying though I don't play carry with him. I play tank/initiator
    Yeah, that's what most people do, but I just love walking up to teams and gettign PA-sized crits with a 60% cleave and aoe stun in pubs. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazytramp View Post
    Really good support, I'd call him top tier. His stun is just plain OP if you know how to time it (basically WR's Shackle without any finnicky AI to deal with), Malefice is really good when used right, and his ulti will straight up level entire teams... if you time it right. High base damage along with a great regen skill once you have the mana to support it makes him a pretty great overall support. Plus he's hilarious.

I'm convinced ES+Tiny is one of the ultimate pubstomp duos. Just so much fucking burst and once both get blink, it literally comes outta nowhere. Lion+Zeus is another and immensely frustrating to lane against.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

I skipped through it (probably watched about 60 seconds total) but from what I saw at a glance, no one play was ever that bad. Surprise, I know, coming from high level players. The questionable part to me was scourge refusing to give up on the level 1 Roshan when they knew that not only was sentinel watching, they had two different ways to summon for vision on the hill and rosh. The rest of the game was everyone playing the way they know how.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I skipped through it (probably watched about 60 seconds total) but from what I saw at a glance, no one play was ever that bad. Surprise, I know, coming from high level players. The questionable part to me was scourge refusing to give up on the level 1 Roshan when they knew that not only was sentinel watching, they had two different ways to summon for vision on the hill and rosh. The rest of the game was everyone playing the way they know how.
    Yeah I was a little confused that they were willing to commit so much to the early game fighting and not just give up Roshan, Sentinel couldn't have done it that early so it's not like they NEEDED to kill Rosh first or anything.

10+ Year Old Account

Instantly killed the video when I saw she kept the stupid fucking webcam overlay on when the game started.

I can deal with that annoying shit during picks and bans, there's plenty of free space for you to plaster your face everywhere. But once the game starts, that shit needs to go away.

Why the fuck do casters think we give two shits what they look like while staring at a computer screen, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Instantly killed the video when I saw she kept the stupid fucking webcam overlay on when the game started.

I can deal with that annoying shit during picks and bans, there's plenty of free space for you to plaster your face everywhere. But once the game starts, that shit needs to go away.

Why the fuck do casters think we give two shits what they look like while staring at a computer screen, anyway?
    interwebz virgins needs to see gal...that's why

jokes a side, You don't see toby placing his casting screen on viewport and he's entertaining . Best commentator by far.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2012-07-10 at 11:04 AM.