Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I'm sick of your filth.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    Kay, cool, bro.

This thread is about copying the bad parts of 4chan and then adding in sexual tension.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    and here I thought this thread was all about love and sharing
    There is no love. Only a chemical response to mutual attraction and arousal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    You inspire me...

what.
    What ?

Go to 4chan, bring something back, good god, the darkest part of the internet indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    This thread is about copying the bad parts of 4chan and then adding in sexual tension.
    You just mad jelly you aint gettin any

I'm banned from 4chan :c

10+ Year Old Account
    Bromance... pufff... for me Bromance is a mere excuse for guys to do somethings with others guys withouth feeling they are doing something gay.... what's wrong with 2 guys hugging? is not like they have any love interest in the another one... >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    You just mad jelly you aint gettin any
    I am teh jelliest

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Go to 4chan, bring something back, good god, the darkest part of the internet indeed.
    It looks like they've been slapped in the face.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like they've been slapped in the face.
    Damn straight, does that look like a kitchen background to you?

Love is totes real. You're just jealous because nobody gives any to you!

I miss Skele
    Prove that love is real. GO

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Damn straight, does that look like a kitchen background to you?
    Pretty much this.

I.. er..

.. shut up!
    Exactly. There is no love, only lust.

And bacon. I would take a plate of bacon over your naked body any day of the week.

Bacon's overrated. At least fifty percent of female naked bodies would be better than a plate of bacon.

Deleted
    Bacon's overrated. At least fifty percent of female naked bodies would be better than a plate of bacon.
    Beep, wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Count me in for bacon! None of my friends like it so I always end up eating alone >.>
    Oh delicious muffins, I bow thee!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Prove that love is real. GO
    Is easy.... /hug Gunner

Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    Count me in for bacon! None of my friends like it so I always end up eating alone >.>
    Good, it's what you deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Is easy.... /hug Gunner
    No.