10+ Year Old Account

Le me

Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    Huh? o.O I guess you're talking to me o.O Ummm.. no? Yeah, please do, I'd be thrilled to find my Denmark twin that takes identical pictures O_O
    She isn't danish, I've texted her just now, so if it was you, then you would have mentioned it.
    I even have her on facebook as a friend, just sad -_-
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

10+ Year Old Account
    No seriously. I've been called fake but never had someone say my pictures are of a person they know xD What the hell?

I guess he's trolling or something :/ But yeah, I'm very intrigued by your "friend" xD

Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post
    She isn't danish, I've texted her just now, so if it was you, then you would have mentioned it.
    I even have her on facebook as a friend, just sad -_-
    Sure, link her facebook for me? Could PM if you don't want to paste it in public o.O

EDIT: And mention where is she from, if you have her number you must also know the name of her hometown? xD Interesting stuff..
    Last edited by Deliria; 2012-07-09 at 10:29 PM.
    Oh delicious muffins, I bow thee!

10+ Year Old Account
    No seriously. I've been called fake but never had someone say my pictures are of a person they know xD What the hell?

I guess he's trolling or something :/ But yeah, I'm very intrigued by your "friend" xD

Sure, link her facebook for me? Could PM if you don't want to paste it in public o.O
    Don't listen to the trolls, you know better right? ^^

Dacien will use his African-American creepo powers to solve this mystery!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    He won't, guy is a troll probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galeos View Post
    Don't listen to the trolls, you know better right? ^^
    Hah, I usually ignore them but this is pretty serious accusation o.O

EDIT: And mention where is she from, if you have her number you must also know the name of her hometown? xD Interesting stuff..
    No, i am just gonna have her contact one of the moderators, you're probably one of her friends anyway and just posting pictures of her, or maybe just a random person, but it's not my problem, i've told her and if she wanna do something about it she will contact an admin..

10+ Year Old Account
    No, i am just gonna have her contact one of the moderators, you're probably one of her friends anyway and just posting pictures of her, or maybe just a random person, but it's not my problem, i've told her and if she wanna do something about it she will contact an admin..
    The best part is I haven't had a facebook profile since about two years ago :P Girls from my town (or boys, idk) used to download all the pictures I hadn't set on private and make fake profiles of me xD If you would type my name right now in facebook, in my language, you'd get a list of.. several profiles all with my pics xD They managed to take.. 10-20 pictures before I deleted everything xD

Oh well, it's your problem since you accused me of something. Now you have to back up your claims or admit you were trolling :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Deliria, girl you got me all fucked up! Is you for real or you playin' games n' sh**?

That's all I got.
    Why did I read that in afro-american accent? xD Think what you'd like :P And ban some trolls while at it <3

Another one... but maybe ignored because of drama... lol

Someone posting professional quality pics of themselves where they look like a hot model obviously raises red flags for people. Especially when the person KEEPS posting more and more of these pics.

So Deliria, if you wanna stop people from calling you fake, just prove them wrong with a self pic that you can't fake. Stop posting these "pro" photos.
    Just take a pic of yourself and your monitor with the forums up, and shut them all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfire View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/otNNd.jpg[IMG]
    You remind me a lot of Steven Michael Quazada. Good thing, because you both look pretty badass

The best part is I haven't had a facebook profile since about two years ago :P Girls from my town (or boys, idk) used to download all the pictures I hadn't set on private and make fake profiles of me xD If you would type my name right now in facebook, in my language, you'd get a list of.. several profiles all with my pics xD They managed to take.. 10-20 pictures before I deleted everything xD

Oh well, it's your problem since you accused me of something. Now you have to back up your claims or admit you were trolling :/

Why did I read that in afro-american accent? xD Think what you'd like :P And ban some trolls while at it <3
    Not my jurisdiction, unfortunately. I'll ban anyone in GenOT for you, right now. Pick someone.

(Kidding, of course)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezeria View Post
    Someone posting professional quality pics of themselves where they look like a hot model obviously raises red flags for people. Especially when the person KEEPS posting more and more of these pics.

So Deliria, if you wanna stop people from calling you fake, just prove them wrong with a self pic that you can't fake. Stop posting these "pro" photos.
    Just take a pic of yourself and your monitor with the forums up, and shut them all up.
    Why would I do that? And the "pro" pictures I have are just from two photo shoots.. with only one posted here.. The rest I've edited on my own, adding some effects and so on.. nothing "pro" about them. :/ I just want that person to admit he was trolling me or prove to you guys how "fake" I am and how he knows the real me lol xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Not my jurisdiction, unfortunately. I'll ban anyone in GenOT for you, right now. Pick someone.

(Kidding, of course)
    Hahha, ignoring the part in brackets, I'll take you up on that offer some day! <3 xD

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    You remind me a lot of Steven Michael Quazada. Good thing, because you both look pretty badass
    Never heard of him, just googled him, and u i lold. XD ty.

~snip~
    Beautiful as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfire View Post
    You look like you should be an actor, one who'd play law enforcement or military roles. Not sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezeria View Post

Yeah, wanna bet that's not gonna happen? -_-
    And i am not trolling, I don't really care about people's actions, as long as it does not concern my friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    There is slight resemblance, I have to admit (googled as well!)

Yeah, wanna bet that's not gonna happen? -_-
    And i am not trolling, I don't really care about people's actions, as long as it does not concern my friends.
    Sure you aren't. With all the proof of your claims you've posted.

People like you are getting boring quickly :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Beautiful as always.

You look like you should be an actor, one who'd play law enforcement or military roles. Not sure why.
    The guy I thought he looked like plays a cop on Breaking Bad. Makes sense!