Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Well,it was already confirmed; the Leviathan DLC is in development, so now you just need to wait. My guess? we'll be getting a trailer at SDCC.
    I know, I just worry the quality of the SP DLC is going to suffer because of the resources they're dedicating to keeping MP alive. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I couldn't agree more. MP is a nice "extra" for the game. I fell in love with ME due to the SP, not MP. And I can only hope for another DLC with the quality and content that LotSB had. Don't let me down again, Bioware.
    ME2 had awesome DLC. Kasumi, Overlord, LotSB, Arrival, all of them worth every penny. I only hope ME3's SP DLC is up to par. Prothy the Prothean was worth its $10 as well, but I'd be lying if I said it was as fun as those four ME2 DLC's I named.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-07-11 at 01:36 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Very excited. Wonder if there's going to be a new squad member as well. That life support room has been a bit empty.
    Maybe Leviathan will be on our squad
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Maybe Leviathan will be on our squad
    That was the joke I made when talking about this with my brother.

"You know, I can handle Rachni working with us on the Crucible. I can even handle Geth aiding us in combat. But a Reaper? Get the fuck out."

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the next ME game is similar to DA:O with it's characters.Starting as an Asari on Thessia or Illium, a Salarian Scientist or STG member on Sur'kesh or in a STG party somewhere, or a Turian on Palaven or in C-sec. That would be badass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Supply pylon sounds so over powered that it has to have some pretty serious drawbacks. Otherwise grenades will be the new rockets.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    I hope the next ME game is similar to DA:O with it's characters.Starting as an Asari on Thessia or Illium, a Salarian Scientist or STG member on Sur'kesh or in a STG party somewhere, or a Turian on Palaven or in C-sec. That would be badass.
    I really hope "ME4" will let us create our own character, rather than forcing us into a Commander Shepard mold. Don't get me wrong, the Commander's become a favorite protagonist of mine, but I want to be able to make an asari or a turian

or a volus
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope "ME4" will let us create our own character, rather than forcing us into a Commander Shepard mold. Don't get me wrong, the Commander's become a favorite protagonist of mine, but I want to be able to make an asari or a turian

or a volus
    God, that would be the most annoying dialogue ever. "Well you see *wheeze* we have to *wheeze* get to the Citadel *wheeze.*"

15+ Year Old Account

or a volus
    While it certainly is interesting to have a choice between multiple species and see how the story unfolds around those choices it is not something I want. At least if they go the route of DA:Origins. Where the only real difference is the prologue to the story and it has little effect outside of that. The problem with multiple races/species is that it creates exponential growth for all the choices if you want to make the race/species selection meaningful.

I'd rather have one great story that I get to influence with a central theme then risk a homogenized story. Mass effect 3's entire story would only work for a human character. To retain that level of story and richness they would have to create an additional game for each race.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I'ma have to stop reading this thread with all the Leviathan talk. I've purposefully avoided any info about it because I don't want any. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    That, too. I don't see how they could do it. I mean, I suppose they could make the "Shepard Lives" ending canon and go from there, but that would be a terrible choice, in my opinion, as it would basically make any choices people without that ending chose irrelevant (and even some with that ending since save importing wouldn't be doable, at least as far as story goes). There are other ways around it, but they all involve something so ridiculously convoluted that I just don't see it as being feasible. It would make much more sense for BioWare to stick to their original plan of ME3 being the end of Shep's story, and ME4 introducing a new cast. As much as I love my Shepard, it just doesn't make sense for her to be around any longer.
    Oh it can be done. New DLC for ME3 that takes place after the decisions.

Blue Ending, if you have full Rep you send the reapers into the sun, and then after a flash of energy wake up on Earth; if you dont have full Rep you just got indoctrinated, wake up, game ends, choose new ending.

Red Ending, you wake up on earth alive, if you have the rep.

Green Ending; turns out you were indoctrinated, and by organic/synthetic hybrid they meant reaper, start over.

Walk away ending, you died, start over.

That is done in a DLC for ME3 that has Shepard on earth in the aftermath, who then is found by Miranda/Jack/Random Soldier, and they explore London, then set off to find the Normandy.

Then ME4 skips forward 2 years, relays are fixed, and reaper technology is causing a power struggle.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

That sounds... horrible. Like, seriously, I hope they never do that. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    3 free DLC packs now and epilogue?

Worst game/company ever right?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

No, but their parent company is. :P Or, at least, the worst company in America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

Eh, that was a load of shit perpetrated by pissed off nerds who felt the practices of EA were worse than the fuck ups committed by banks and other corporations.

I just chalk it up to stupid people being stupid.
    Last edited by Grizzly Willy; 2012-07-11 at 05:21 AM.

By whose measure? A 3rd rate website that no one every heard of? Not that I don't have issues with EA but that "award" for worst company in America was ludicrous, especially considering who weren't even in the list of organizations the website put up for voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    By whose measure? A 3rd rate website that no one every heard of? Not that I don't have issues with EA but that "award" for worst company in America was ludicrous, especially considering who weren't even in the list of organizations the website put up for voting.
    Easy there, Sparky. It was a joke. I didn't see that award as anything more than a bit of fun, anyway.

Sorry. I just get upset at certain things. At any rate, you're right in that it was just a spoof award anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I'd rather have pizza then buy a companion for a game personally.
    Thats how i went about it originally.
    Then i just went "fuck it" and took it for my cannon shep is the bomb.

Also.. is that an quarian biotic?
    Oh my nozzle...

Good news friends, you can now play as Kai Leng!

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Anyone wants to group up and start farming some points so when the dlc comes out =D?
    Can you handle gold now?

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Eh, that was a load of shit perpetrated by pissed off nerds who felt the practices of EA were worse than the fuck ups committed by banks and other corporations.
    The costumers have spoken.
    Do not argue.

Also, BoA, while a bunch of assholes, just did what a bank is supposed to do - make money as opposed to a game company who is working hard to destroy the gaming industry, one company at a time.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-11 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I know, I just worry the quality of the SP DLC is going to suffer because of the resources they're dedicating to keeping MP alive. :/

Two completely different departments work on SP and MP.One based in Edmonton and the other Montreal I believe.