Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    well i missed out again, people with work can't get anything nice

so i got a beta key last night, downloaded the game when i got home but keep getting a error saying my account cant participate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verash View Post
    well i missed out again, people with work can't get anything nice
    So true, I'm a sad panda as well

Quote Originally Posted by candleja View Post
    so i got a beta key last night, downloaded the game when i got home but keep getting a error saying my account cant participate
    nvm, was stupid and didnt read more about it, didnt realise it was for the 20-22

How is the GW2 beta anyways? How are people finding it

10+ Year Old Account
    More poop quests. Wonderful. *sigh*
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

I hope Blizz can do bosses that don't just stand in tiny area getting killed. This is getting too stale.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    I hope Blizz can do bosses that don't just stand in tiny area getting killed. This is getting too stale.
    rather have that than 8 months of nothing
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Every boss in MoP seems like an absolute joke currently. Blizzard really is trying to get rid of its better player, player base isn't it?

Good thing we have all these non-gamers ruining the game for everyone that enjoys gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkIron View Post
    Every boss in MoP seems like an absolute joke currently. Blizzard really is trying to get rid of its better player, player base isn't it?

Good thing we have all these non-gamers ruining the game for everyone that enjoys gaming.
    It is beta, so damage is significantly reduced in order to test the actual mechanics of the fight. It seems Blizzard is going less for easy or hard fights to designing them to be fun. That should have been their focus from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltz View Post
    How is the GW2 beta anyways? How are people finding it
    Well the people that just got the Beta keys last night won't be able to play until the July 20th weekend. If you pre purchase you will have had access to the last 2 BWE's and various stress tests

I've played the last 2 Betas and the stress tests and It's the most fun I've had gaming in years. Won't get into great detail, but check out the Guild Wars 2 subforum on this site if you want some info on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Culhag View Post
    Out of curiosity, I tried to check where Huntsville is. Turns out there's 12 Huntsville in the US and one in Canada. :/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntsville,_AL

Although, it looks like they relocated their offices. Last I knew, they were over closer to the Madison, AL border off US72, but now they're in the middle the city of Huntsville (not the surrounding area).

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

25 Man Raid Incentives
    Are you guys planning to make some changes to the current 10/25man raid versions. Because right now, pretty much everyone are switching to 10man and that leaves 25man raids to certain death. Maybe make the achievements like they was in Wotlk - 10 and 25man versions. Also a good idea is to make some mounts/pets/titles drop/being earned only from 25mans.
    The devs don't have, at this time, any plans to incentivize 25-man raiding. They want to make 10 and 25-man raids close enough, so that you choose whatever you find more fun.
    Translation: Yes, we intend to kill 25man by slowly phasing it out.

Wtb heroic testing on beta!

Deleted
    When will blizz ever get the idea that turning off the debuff has no merit with it?

in before:
    "You do this for the challenge" so does top guilds and they do get their achievement upheld (with time stamp adleast) If "Challenge" is enough reward for that then why do achievements exist to begin with? What stands in the way for blizz to make a new achi "Heroic: Dragon Soul - Unnerfed/hardcore edition"?
    "Why do you care if someone else gets the achievement? It's just a game" Same back to you. Why would YOU care if we get our own exclusive achievement? It's just a game after all am I right?

Blizzard once said that they want to make game for everyone. That also includes those "crazy elitist" because like it or not, the also belong to this whole "everyone". The burden of promise lies on them.

Another thing about the whole Hardcore and Casuals issue. Whatever has been done it is clear that it didnt worked. Perhaps it didnt hit anyone yet but true solution to this is "seperation". Hardcores dont want to do anything with "terribads" and Casuals dont want to do or share anything with those "elitists". Do you keep two kids who hate each others toghether untill they rip themselves to shreds or do you grab them by their hands and leads them to their own seperate corner?
    Last edited by mmocac96309fe0; 2012-07-11 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

25 Man Raid Incentives
    Are you guys planning to make some changes to the current 10/25man raid versions. Because right now, pretty much everyone are switching to 10man and that leaves 25man raids to certain death. Maybe make the achievements like they was in Wotlk - 10 and 25man versions. Also a good idea is to make some mounts/pets/titles drop/being earned only from 25mans.
    The devs don't have, at this time, any plans to incentivize 25-man raiding. They want to make 10 and 25-man raids close enough, so that you choose whatever you find more fun.
    Translation: Yes, we intend to kill 25man by slowly phasing it out.
    They aren't killing anything, it's the playerbase themselves who are doing the killing.

I'd love to see stats for how many raids actually turn off the nerf debuff. I'm guessing it's very very close to 0%.

This Draztal guy just doesn't get it. There's nothing wrong with 'casual' players not being able to complete heroic bosses. Casual player, by definition, shouldn't even care whether they do or not. They just play for fun and do whatever it is that they find enjoyable. Really the only group the debuff caters to is bad players that refuse to improve.

What they should do, is incorporate a score system similar to what wowprogress does for your 1st boss kill. That way, the 'casual' players get the achievement eventually, and the hard core players can point to their score and have something to show for putting in the extra effort.

Or even better, make any nerf debuff something that you have to turn on, not something that is on by default.
    Last edited by morfraen; 2012-07-11 at 08:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    They aren't killing anything, it's the playerbase themselves who are doing the killing.
    Rule of the majority is not always good for everyone. It's always good only for the majority which may or may not be fundamentally right.

Deleted
    If I get the beta it will the the first time i ever got one : / and not even just wow betas