Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    HoM heroic and 403 sd is it worth keeping sd in mh for the proc?

Deleted
    I think that as smf everything hits with both hands so the proc rate will be the same in either hand.That said there is no difference regarding where you put your weapons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    I think that as smf everything hits with both hands so the proc rate will be the same in either hand.That said there is no difference regarding where you put your weapons.
    only slam hits with both weapons. so im not sure if souldrinker should go in my mh for more procs or just a little more top end w/ heroic HoM in mh

Deleted
    Rb hits with both weapons for sure,I'm not sure about bt tho.In any case the proc for sd is pretty meh so I would put it in the oh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    Rb hits with both weapons for sure,I'm not sure about bt tho.In any case the proc for sd is pretty meh so I would put it in the oh.
    well, rb was a given but bonus for being smf has slam hit with both weapons.. nothing else. i'll keep HoM in my mh

15+ Year Old Account
    390 gurth and 410 ess. Gurth in offhand or mh?

403 Gurth in MH, 2nd 403 Gurth in Offhand, or Heroic Zoids? This is for Heroic Madness specifically.

I've been playing Arms for some time now, and am just getting the opportunity to get some weapons and try out fury, I'm wondering if it's at all viable to main-hand 390 with a 397 weapon or if I should wait for 403 Gurth.

Also SMF, is that viable with 390 Souldrinkers?

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficia View Post
    I've been playing Arms for some time now, and am just getting the opportunity to get some weapons and try out fury, I'm wondering if it's at all viable to main-hand 390 with a 397 weapon or if I should wait for 403 Gurth.

Also SMF, is that viable with 390 Souldrinkers?
    SMF, you want 2 of Deathwing's agility axes, I believe.

For Fury, I'd wait for 403 Gurth before switching.

Be warned though, Fury still won't be better unless you have a very high gear level.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    as SMF the very best way to go is
    416 NoKaled + 410 HoM
    416 NoK + 416 NoK is slightly worse but still better than
    410 HoM + 410 HoM

If you have a 410 HoM and a 403 NoK then the NoK goes in the MH and HoM in the OH.

Whether it is viable or not comes down to your own definition of the word, people use it for very different things.

Hey guys. Im running as SMF on my Warrior, and i currently have two of Treachery's Bite, with a Souldrinker(Raid Finder) in my backpack. My question is, is it worth the statloss for the proc on Souldrinker, or should i continiue to use two of Treachery's Bite?

Quick Wowhead Comparison because I'm lazy

The hit you'd lose is nearly equal to 1%. You'd gain some damage, higher end weapon damage, etc, but unless you've some other stats you can reforge out of safely, stick with the Treachery's Bite.

Link your Armory, by the way, it's easier for us to judge whether you should or not.

As of now, i do have to much hit rating. Im at 11%. I'll be taking use of the souldrinker then. Thanks for your answer

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post

For Fury, I'd wait for 403 Gurth before switching.

Be warned though, Fury still won't be better unless you have a very high gear level.
    By very high I'm assuming you're meaning sorta 398+? I'm at 392 atm and I should be getting 397 raxis soon to go with my 403 gurth.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Havel/simple I'd really like to know what kinda stats I need to be looking at before switching.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merwie View Post
    As of now, i do have to much hit rating. Im at 11%. I'll be taking use of the souldrinker then. Thanks for your answer
    I was under the assumption for SMF you wanted atleast 15% for the new 2set

15+ Year Old Account
    Put that Souldrinker in the MH, the weapon dps makes up for the loss of stats.
    11% hit is very low for fury, you definitely want more but I'd still go with the Souldrinker in the MH,
    get hit from other pieces.

I've had my hands full with Swedish Midsummer, it's a huge thing here, hence the slow reply.

Deleted
    Hey guys. Im running as SMF on my Warrior, and i currently have two of Treachery's Bite, with a Souldrinker(Raid Finder) in my backpack. My question is, is it worth the statloss for the proc on Souldrinker, or should i continiue to use two of Treachery's Bite?
    Go arms untill youre fully heroic geared, its very simple

Quote Originally Posted by nerfmagesffs View Post
    Go arms untill youre fully heroic geared, its very simple
    It doesn't matter when he switches. Arms will be superior even with full BiS.

Hey guys, trinket question here. I'm currently using 403 Eye and 384 Creche, is Rotting Skull better/equal or should I just sell some vp boots?

It has been quite a while since I've kept up to date with the SMF weapon choices can someone please help me out?

MH: It's No'Kaled vs Souldrinker

OH: One of the above or a Hand of morchok.

A quick research has shown me too many different answers.

Atm I'm leaning towards a combination of No'Kaled and HoM. Any other ideas?