10+ Year Old Account
    Well, managed to find a picture, though.. Not the best, just my niece and I making faces. I'll try and find a better one.

FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, managed to find a picture, though.. Not the best, just my niece and I making faces. I'll try and find a better one.
    No need my man, that is an amazing beard.. I just hope I can grow one half as awesome within my lifetime!
    Also, capturing those kinds of interactions with kids are always priceless.

Old picture from highschool, first one I saw on my phone thats solo

Maybe not too relevant but have to put my happiness out on the interwebz!

I finished high school and sent my application to the Royal Institute of Technology, today i got the response that im accepted and will begin my studies in Vehicle Engineering after the summer holidays!!! AWESOMEEEEE
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    No need my man, that is an amazing beard.. I just hope I can grow one half as awesome within my lifetime!
    Also, capturing those kinds of interactions with kids are always priceless.
    the beard is even longer now... My sister gives weekly threats about braiding it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, you guys inspired me to dig around and find some photos of myself I don't hate. You're welcome.

At Mackinac Island on my honeymoon after a trail ride. This horse was named Jewel. I want my own horse. D:

This was, obviously, enough, at my wedding itself. It was ridiculously hot and bright, but it was beautiful anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Hm, you guys inspired me to dig around and find some photos of myself I don't hate. You're welcome.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JWHXSl.jpg[/ IMG]

At Mackinac Island on my honeymoon after a trail ride. This horse was named Jewel. I want my own horse. D:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zuQjil.jpg[/I MG]

This was, obviously, enough, at my wedding itself. It was ridiculously hot and bright, but it was beautiful anyway
    I got a sweet spot for redheads, just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I got a sweet spot for redheads, just saying.

I noticed. :P I'll inform Mr. Eternal of your jelly.

[cheese]Pretty sure rain, hail, or shine a wedding is beautiful! [/cheese]
    But seriously, it's a special day - I posted a pic earlier of myself at my sisters wedding in Thailand and as breathtaking as the location was, I know it would have been just as special anywhere else. Something I hope to experience for myself one day if I ever manage to break this confidence drought!

Joining in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    Joining in!
    Well hello there!
    No offense but the lighting makes it look like you're a disembodied head and it's all kinds of creepy D:

Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    Joining in!
    Are you Matt Smith from Doctor who?

15+ Year Old Account
    Me and my cat Osborne the Night Man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    I dunno where you are but im jelly i havent been there O.o
    Thats Bariloche in Argentina

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it bad that I knew exactly where that first photo was taken before even reading your caption? Mackinac Island was about the only part of Michigan I liked. (Both the island and hearing visitors HORRIBLY mispronounce it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Taliesyn View Post
    (Both the island and hearing visitors HORRIBLY mispronounce it.)
    To be fair, the pronunciation sounds nothing like you'd expect it to from how it's spelt.

@thephoto That's a pretty cool looking house (bar the colour scheme), don't see many/any houses like that in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko85 View Post

From my FB :3
    That's brilliant!! XD

I think I might just steal your idea.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    the beard is even longer now... My sister gives weekly threats about braiding it.
    Oh aye I know what that's like.... If there's a decent film on the tv (decent enough to distract me that is) the chances of the missus sneak-braiding is about 80%.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Figured I would contribute again after 100+ pages or so since my last one. Time to detract from the good looking people.

The above is a crappy webcam print screen I took a few minutes ago. My face feels so naked after having shaved off my glorious beard. But it was for the sake of employment get, but we shall see if it pays off or was just a waste of time. And yes, that's a TMNT shirt I am wearing. And our new-ish kitten we have had for a year laying in the background.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryotte View Post

^ Teh Ryotte
    really nice. beautiful smile and eyes.