Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    About the re-download of the beta client:
    "This download is necessary. We'll have more information on it for you shortly. " Source

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Platex View Post
    fuck is up with that Lava burst nerf???????????

I thought when they announced Ascendance's ele effect, great, Lava burst will be nerfed now -- and look. Thankyou Blizzard, for giving us a skill that potentially will do more damage to the feel of our spec than good.
    Ascendance isn't even much more burst than what we had. The old EM was a pretty huge burst cooldown but they removed the damage increase effect and put it as a talent for pure haste. The damage increase over old EM is not as good as some may think, I believe this change pushes us to the bottom of the barrel in terms of DPS now while offering nothing unique to a raid. Go resto or go home. Between the 25% nerf to lavaburst through L90 talents, and now the scaling nerf you're probably better off going enhance at this point.

Looks like some great changes for everyone. REALLY looking forward to MoP now

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    sounds more like the cromatic champion acvhivment.

Nono, I'm certain it's without the nerf-debuff that you those feats, since they'll be adding a nerf like DS/ICC I think, so you get something for doing it without, I pray they give you a title or something though, just FoS aren't gonna motivate too much..

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Swipe Swipe nearby enemies, inflicting 3,609 damage. 391 damage.
    Hmmm...interesting...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Platex View Post
    fuck is up with that Lava burst nerf???????????

I thought when they announced Ascendance's ele effect, great, Lava burst will be nerfed now -- and look. Thankyou Blizzard, for giving us a skill that potentially will do more damage to the feel of our spec than good.

Yeah not to happy with the Lava Burst nerf either but knew it had to happen sooner or later, but yeah such a big hit for sure..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2012-07-13 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ziddenz View Post
    Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek'zeer (New) Defeat Grand Empress Shek'zeer in Heart of Fear on Heroic difficulty, with Klaxxi Resonance inactive or disabled.
    Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (New) Defeat the Sha of Fear in Terrace of Endless Spring on Heroic difficulty, with the Ritual of Purification inactive or disabled.
    Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (New) Defeat the Will of the Emperor in Mogu'shan Vaults on Heroic difficulty, with the Dampening Field either inactive or disabled.

Hardmodes? Aww yeaaah
    Sounds like Feats of Strength for doing Heroic without the % buffs/debuffs (as in the gradually increasing optional nerfs they introduce to help guilds clear current content ala Dragon Soul (power of the aspects) and Icecrown (Hellscreams warsong/whatever alliance got)).

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    sounds more like the cromatic champion acvhivment.
    Since these are Feats of Strength, Blizz is obviously providing raid achieves that reward players/guilds who kill Heroic end bosses without the later % nerfs/buffs.

...see someone beat me to it.

Predatory Swiftness Your finishing moves have a 20% chance per combo point to make your next Cyclone, Entangling Roots, Healing Touch, Hibernate, or Rebirth become instant, free, and castable in all forms. srsly blizz, wtf?

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    yay fire mage buff

btw who cares about 20gb?

Wow mistweavers got bent over the table.

Deleted
    Yay for lava burst nerf.

And 400 (mini)pets achievement? >__>
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2012-07-13 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theratzil View Post
    Nono, I'm certain it's without the nerf-debuff that you those feats, since they'll be adding a nerf like DS/ICC I think, so you get something for doing it without, I pray they give you a title or something though, just FoS aren't gonna motivate too much..
    I agree that a title and/or mount (or some other vanity item) would be appropriate for players achieving these feats. Hopefully, the FoS isn't the only change.

Quote Originally Posted by Adornus View Post
    Wow mistweavers got bent over the table.
    They deserved it
    Majorly.
    Like to the extreme, a low of people agreed and so forth.
    Except that damn zen sphere.. WHY IT IS STILL THE SAME?

I'm loving the new Paladin glyph; Glyph of Harsh Words. Never expected that one o_0

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish the realms were online. :\

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    Wish the realms were online. :\
    Considering folks are having to download 20gig again seems pointless as not many would be there as they are still downloading it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mistweavers got a swift kick between the knees right there. I can accept the amount of healing some of the spells being toned down a bit, but the increased mana cost feels unwarranted. The increased CD on Renewing Mist didn't feel needed as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not pointless to have realms up even if few have actually completed the patch. The realms will be up when the maintenance is complete, have patience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw, Grace of Air lost 500 mastery rating. And Call of the Elements... I saw that one coming from what I read in the beta forums, but still I was hoping a little that Blizzard would say "nah." :/

Lovely loading screen, at least.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn