Mouse highlighting addon

Hi

sometimes when there's lots of spells.. i loose my mouse in all the colours

i have to try and "recover" where it is but its really hard to see the mouse pointer

Is there an add-on that press a key and "ping"s your mouse ... much like the pulsing when you go to world map

please if you know tell me.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

just learn to not be a clicker

it fixes your problem and makes you better

Deleted
    The only addons I can think of are _Cursor and SnowfallCursor, both addons that add effects to the mousecursor, but their effects are always active, so it's not completely what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post

Not being able to find your mouse can impact targeting even if you don't click your spells, it's a pretty valid complaint.

I use a modified version of _Cursor that hides itself out of combat, which I could upload if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post

I'm pretty sure clickers don't have this problem as often as players who use mouse just for targeting / moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoiledkid View Post
    I'm pretty sure clickers don't have this problem as often as players who use mouse just for targeting / moving.
    yep im no clicker- i have over 30 mouse and keyboard keys bound and use them all, plus extra 12 macro keys on my new keyboard off to the left that arn't all bound yet..

press the button on ultraxion is a real pain to find the mouse when you dont use it

also thanks very very much for the suggestions I will try them out see what i can do

Quote Originally Posted by WarJames View Post
    yep im no clicker- i have over 30 mouse and keyboard keys bound and use them all, plus extra 12 macro keys on my new keyboard off to the left that arn't all bound yet..

press the button on ultraxion is a real pain to find the mouse when you dont use it

also thanks very very much for the suggestions I will try them out see what i can do

You can also keybind that extra button
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

Or make a macro for it.
    /click ExtraActionButton1

I have mine in a general purpose 'special item/ability' macro I've been using for years. Also has hourlgass sand, goblin rocket pack, and pvp trinket in it.

yeah theres heaps more times when having mouse access is usefull

installed _cursor and made it bright!

it will do.. great thanx

Deleted
    Here you go:
    Code:
    local f = CreateFrame("Button","FindMyMouseButton",WorldFrame)
    local toggleDelay = 0.1 -- how frequently should it blink, in seconds
    local binding = "SHIFT-M" -- key binding to toggle, see http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api_types#binding
    f:Hide()
    f:SetSize(50,50) -- (width, height) - texture dimensions
    f:SetFrameStrata("TOOLTIP")
    f.tex = f:CreateTexture(nil,"OVERLAY",8)
    f.tex:SetAllPoints()
    f.tex:SetAlpha(1) -- (a) - texture opacity
    f.tex:SetTexture(1,1,1) -- (r,g,b) as fractions of 255 - texture color
    f:SetScript("OnUpdate",function(self,elapsed) self.t = self.t+elapsed if self.t >= toggleDelay then self.t = 0 self.tex[self.tex:IsShown() and "Hide" or "Show"](self.tex) end self:SetPoint("CENTER",WorldFrame,"BOTTOMLEFT",GetCursorPosition()) end)
    f:EnableMouse(false)
    f:SetScript("OnClick",function(self) if self:IsShown() then self:Hide() else self.t = 0 self.tex:Show() self:SetPoint("CENTER",WorldFrame,"BOTTOMLEFT",GetCursorPosition()) self:Show() end end)
    SetOverrideBindingClick(f,true,binding,"FindMyMouseButton","LeftButton")
    How to use. Tested. Report back with issues.

wow a custom script for me !
    great stuff i got it working, used to make Ultima online scripts ... need to learn wow hehehe