Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Oh, I see now. Thanks for posting it
    Hope it clears things up a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Its the only way to live life.
    My female bloodelf agrees. And my Snuu-Snuuing orc female, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ohey new thread!

Deleted
    rawr

so, this MC thing sounds fun.

A WILD ZEIROC!

first time playing!

+26

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    first time playing!
    Don't fail, or we will kill you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Tall of wext
    So you're saying you're not playing b/c of being ninja'd and then b/c a screenie of your +49 was posted as well? People have been in your boat before. I have as well and it almost caused pOO to stop posting as well. Arlee, being a mod, has been under fire about it more than anyone as well. I respect your decision to not play due to boredom, I've been stuck like that for most of the 3rd thread, but holding a grudge for something so silly is....well silly.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    You may want to change your signature to JPG. (It's way above site rules as PNG)
    olololol, almost twice as big as it can be

Yeah, sure did
    + 27

Canadian friend, who let you in?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    So you're saying you're not playing b/c of being ninja'd and then b/c a screenie of your +49 was posted as well? People have been in your boat before. I have as well and it almost caused pOO to stop posting as well. Arlee, being a mod, has been under fire about it more than anyone as well. I respect your decision to not play due to boredom, I've been stuck like that for most of the 3rd thread, but holding a grudge for something so silly is....well silly.
    I'm all for arguing as most might now, but this is just silly =/

Deleted
    No, not so much being ninja'd, but when I got ninja'd on a shit night it pissed me off more than it should have.
    After that I started noticing how much people cared about getting 50's and the ways in which they'd try to get them. Any time I saw screenshots after that it only pissed me off.
    The reason I stopped playing is because I saw no fun in this thread anymore.

4824 stone blocks, I'm using a turtle to mine that afk. So its not a problem. A 70x70 excavation at stone level will do the job. 4824 blocks 1 block/sec = 1.34 hrs afk stone farming, which i can use a few pipes and an induction furnace to create smooth stones as they come. Which will only take about (of course depends on my luck on finding 3 diamonds for the turtle, and some iron for the furnace and stuff.) 3 hrs flat. Which reminds me, WE CAN MOVE THAT CASTLE TO THE NEW WORLD. If someone would just send me the 2 worlds, i'll do the copy'ing myself if you so desire. Complete with your caves underneath and even some surroundings !

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I'm all for arguing as most might now, but this is just silly =/
    Hello? He said he doesn't hold grudges???

Can't you guys read?

We (at least I) love you Hiko, stay here forever?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    And that is why I love Equivalent Exchange

Can someone message me on skype when the server is up?
    Unfortunately I needed the dirt to plug a lot of gaps, help build inside structure (where's not visible), to aid in the movements of redstone over/around things etc, as well as on my farm, the ground etc. Though yes, I did have a lot of dirt left over I could have "exchanged" for stone.

+28

hey Ahri persona!

yea, i remember that day Hiko, i was away on that moment from the PC then, well.... i respect how you feel Hiko, but.... i still miss you man, and everyone that used to be here

it's just that i don't like when someone leaves for stupid reasons, (Sorry Engelen if you're reading this) And Skel left for no reason

what the.. when i saved it it said 26kb! don't trick me Migi!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a quite interesting post Hiko... but I agree, while I respect you for telling the truth, it is somewhat silly.

Noone forces you to be here though. But it's always sad to see people go. But the thread lives on. Can't count how many times Worgen said he'd go and still stayed ^^

I have also left for periods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    I've also left...

Oh wait those were bans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, we've known each other for a while and this is crazy, but I wub you, so stay maybe?
    I think you should stay a while. Give PvM a second chance <3
    Btw, your new sig and avatar look very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Ohey new thread!
    Love the new sig, Zeri!

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    first time playing!
    +26
    Welcome to PvM!

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I have also left for periods.
    I thought you were a guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Hello? He said he doesn't hold grudges???
    are you sure? :3

and Hiko, screenshots rarely happen anymore. It's gotten a (very) bad rep since Arlee started getting hit with them. Now if we catch someone, we do it with quotes :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.