Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Hello? He said he doesn't hold grudges???

Can't you guys read?

We (at least I) love you Hiko, stay here forever?
    I held grudges at the time, but it's been long since I made that PM. So I don't feel the same way in that regard anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    yea, i remember that day Hiko, i was away on that moment from the PC then, well.... i respect how you feel Hiko, but.... i still miss you man, and everyone that used to be here
    I just really don't feel like posting here much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    That's a quite interesting post Hiko... but I agree, while I respect you for telling the truth, it is somewhat silly.

Noone forces you to be here though. But it's always sad to see people go. But the thread lives on. Can't count how many times Worgen said he'd go and still stayed ^^

I have also left for periods.
    I know it's silly, I won't deny that, but if I do post here I want to enjoy doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even try for 50's anymore. I go for the 49's and might get the opportunity to get the 50 once in a blue moon.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a quite interesting post Hiko... but I agree, while I respect you for telling the truth, it is somewhat silly.

Noone forces you to be here though. But it's always sad to see people go. But the thread lives on. Can't count how many times Worgen said he'd go and still stayed ^^

I have also left for periods.
    4 or 5 now lol. I think all of em in the 3rd thread too lol. If I get like that, I just stop posting for a few hours and then I'm back to normal. Longest I went without posting was maybe 2-3 days and I got a pm from Arlee asking me if everything was ok lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    You may want to change your signature to JPG. (It's way above site rules as PNG)
    Sorry. Treann made it, so I assumed he made it to specs with the site. :< It's fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I don't even try for 50's anymore. I go for the 49's and might get the opportunity to get the 50 once in a blue moon.
    Good Guy Worgy

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I has Tekkit. And I has no clue how to use it

Treann make new world (with Tekkit) and let's do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    90 minutes AFK, damn, and there was me thinking when I played the game, I might be ... playing it.

All these things aren't even in classic Minecraft, so you could recreate my castle in 3 hours, after you do some groundwork to set up a bunch of automated things, in a new world, with a new mod. Wow, I had absolutely nothing to worry about with all my things going missing.

Not only was there the castle I was still working on, but the two train lines I had finished, including all that wiring and playing about learning how to use redstone for the doors and everything.

You obviously don't understand how it feels to put a load of time and effort into something to then come along and just see it all wiped out. So long as you lot are happy with the new Tekkit world though, who am I to complain. You'd all run out of things to do in a massive empty world in a sandbox game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    90 minutes AFK, damn, and there was me thinking when I played the game, I might be ... playing it.

All these things aren't even in classic Minecraft, so you could recreate my castle in 3 hours, after you do some groundwork to set up a bunch of automated things, in a new world, with a new mod. Wow, I had absolutely nothing to worry about with all my things going missing.

Not only was there the castle I was still working on, but the two train lines I had finished, including all that wiring and playing about learning how to use redstone for the doors and everything.

You obviously don't understand how it feels to put a load of time and effort into something to then come along and just see it all wiped out. So long as you lot are happy with the new Tekkit world though, who am I to complain. You'd all run out of things to do in a massive empty world in a sandbox game.
    Playing martyr doesn't really suit you.

+ 29
    Joy's a meanieface

Deleted
    Hey, we've known each other for a while and this is crazy, but I wub you, so stay maybe?
    I think you should stay a while. Give PvM a second chance <3
    Btw, your new sig and avatar look very nice.
    I still don't know where that meme or whatever is from. I don't intend on finding out either. From what I've heard it's from some song.
    The pony thread has devoured me too much, I can only post for so long before I start pissing people off with pony pictures or songs again.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I've also left...

Oh wait those were bans.
    Naughty Joy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Joy's a meanieface
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Naughty Joy.
    Nooo, not me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing martyr doesn't really suit you.
    Never really cared what does or doesn't suit me. I lost everything I worked for, or maybe they could possibly salvage some of it, wow, yay for me.

If a friend logged into your wow account and deleted all your characters and Blizzard said they couldn't restore them, would you be annoyed?

Deleted
    Unfortunately I needed the dirt to plug a lot of gaps, help build inside structure (where's not visible), to aid in the movements of redstone over/around things etc, as well as on my farm, the ground etc. Though yes, I did have a lot of dirt left over I could have "exchanged" for stone.
    If I recall correctly you had a giant what farm, you could have just exchanged wheat (ar anything) for stone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    I thought you were a guy.

I has Tekkit. And I has no clue how to use it

Treann make new world (with Tekkit) and let's do this.
    I can teach you. I HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!

Nooo, not me!
    [23:18:06] Daniel: whore
    Plus that plan you made up to annoy Holz

Deleted
    Never really cared what does or doesn't suit me. I lost everything I worked for, or maybe they could possibly salvage some of it, wow, yay for me.

If a friend logged into your wow account and deleted all your characters and Blizzard said they couldn't restore them, would you be annoyed?
    Obviously it's going to be a fucking big annoyance, but either build it again (isnt that the point of the game?) or don't quite simple really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    I still don't know where that meme or whatever is from. I don't intend on finding out either. From what I've heard it's from some song.
    The pony thread has devoured me too much, I can only post for so long before I start pissing people off with pony pictures or songs again.
    Here is the song, Hiko.

I don't mind the pony pics. I think people would rather have your pony pics than my MMA gifs

10+ Year Old Account
    The wheat farm was still a work in progress, getting the streams working right was annoying. Though I was making an excess of about a full stack or more in seeds, the wheat depended on how much food I needed.

-snip-
    Uh, hello? BUILDER OF A GIANT TREE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOREST, A GUY WHO BROUGHT DOWN A COMPLETE NETHER FORTRESS AND BUILT IT FROM SCRATCH, ON A MUSHROOM ISLAND 2K AWAY FROM ANYWHERE HERE? Srsly talk about a load of time...
    Also I am still saying that EVERY SINGLE BLOCK YOU TOUCHED can be c/p'ed to new world...Whats so hard to understand about "select-all, copy, open new world, paste, save world, exit"?

Also i like Caps Lock.

Deleted
    Here is the song, Hiko.

I don't mind the pony pics. I think people would rather have your pony pics than my MMA gifs
    If you don't like a picture, here's an idea, scroll past.

I KNOW I R GENIOUS

Deleted
    Here is the song, Hiko.

I refuse to click that link.
    I know there are some people that didn't care, but others did. As long as someone has a problem with it there will always be conflict.