15+ Year Old Account
    There is a 1hr Season 3 preview tonight on AMC at 9pm EST (unsure about other time zones). It's billed as Talking Dead. Might be worth tuning in to. 1hr to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    I can't wait for Lori to die.
    INB4 they let Lori live as they killed off Dale to take her place. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    There is a 1hr Season 3 preview tonight on AMC at 9pm EST (unsure about other time zones). It's billed as Talking Dead. Might be worth tuning in to. 1hr to go!
    Gonna have to try find a place to view that since im Aus.
    The wait is too long!

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Four minute preview of the next season.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...e-walking-dead
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-07-14 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Spell edit

I know its not about the tv series, but Im pissed at the comics. They killed my favorite character

Deleted
    Can't believe they're going to use a rather ... "not so young and beautiful" individual for Michonne. I didn't read all of the commics i just downloaded a few for a "sneak peak" of next season.. it should be a good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only a couple months more, I can't wait. Herschel looks like a badass with his beard, not gonna lie. Nice preview of Meryl there at the end too! So freaking excited!
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

I believe it won't be the governor who takes Rick's hand but Merle. Makes sense in a sort of eye for an eye type of thing.

Pretty excited for the next series! :3 I want to know more about the chick with the samurai sword

Rick, Daryl, and Glenn look to be forming a pretty bad-ass nucleus for the group. I'm especially liking Daryl's development.

Herschel's good too. Shane was a mad dog, he had to be put down sooner or later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post

Merle is back! I can't wait now.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post

Unviewable in Australia so heres another.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha! I love the Comicon trailer. They hit all the right notes for the TV series. Fans of the GN might see a lot of deviation but that should be par for the course at this point. I'm pretty stoked. There's a lot of room for zombie action, theres a lot of room for fucked up things. I think S3 is going to put Walking Dead back on everyone's radar.

Haha! I love the Comicon trailer. They hit all the right notes for the TV series. Fans of the GN might see a lot of deviation but that should be par for the course at this point. I'm pretty stoked. There's a lot of room for zombie action, theres a lot of room for fucked up things. I think S3 is going to put Walking Dead back on everyone's radar.
    Im hyped over the fact it looks like they've secured a town to freely walk around and build a community back up plus Michonne!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Im hyped over the fact it looks like they've secured a town to freely walk around and build a community back up plus Michonne!
    By town you mean prison compound. It's an interesting choice. On the one hand it's made for people to not be able to get in or out of. On the other hand it cuts you off from everything including escape.

Woodbury looks like it's going to play an even bigger part in the TV series. Should be interesting.

By town you mean prison compound. It's an interesting choice. On the one hand it's made for people to not be able to get in or out of. On the other hand it cuts you off from everything including escape.

Woodbury looks like it's going to play an even bigger part in the TV series. Should be interesting.
    I knew they take over a prison but didn't actually think that town was just part of the compound. T-Dog and Carol are finally being useful too instead of being a burden!

15+ Year Old Account
    I knew they take over a prison but didn't actually think that town was just part of the compound. T-Dog and Carol are finally being useful too instead of being a burden!
    From the comics, Woodbury is at least a few miles from the Prison. In the Comics, Rick, Michone and Glenn go after the downed helicopter to find it, only to stumble upon Woodbury and the Governor. Chaos ensues etc. From the looks of the trailer it seems that Michone and Andrea stumble into that world. Not knowing if Rick and crew are dead or alive it's conceivable that they join with them maybe. Possibly because Merle recognizes them and there is some sort of inter-play there. IDK. The posibilites are awesome

From the comics, Woodbury is at least a few miles from the Prison. In the Comics, Rick, Michone and Glenn go after the downed helicopter to find it, only to stumble upon Woodbury and the Governor. Chaos ensues etc. From the looks of the trailer it seems that Michone and Andrea stumble into that world. Not knowing if Rick and crew are dead or alive it's conceivable that they join with them maybe. Possibly because Merle recognizes them and there is some sort of inter-play there. IDK. The posibilites are awesome
    Can't really predict whats going to happen in the show by going off of the comics which I think is good otherwise it would just be a series of events that we already know. Like with what happened to Dale at the end of Season 2 and Shanes death being changed

15+ Year Old Account
    Like with what happened to Dale at the end of Season 2
    [b]TAINTED MEAT!!!!!!!!![/b] ... that is all, and that's what the TV viewers missed

<SNIP> See spoiler quotes above this post. ~Fuzzzie
    Haha. Karma at its best.

Spoiler which me and Fuzzie are refering to.[COLOR="#000000"]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0fnj87tln1qdu2tro1_500.jpg[/COLOR]

Edit: Removed spoiler from quote. The tags didn't seem to work properly when quoting.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-07-17 at 02:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spoiler which me and Fuzzie are refering to.[COLOR="#000000"]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0fnj87tln1qdu2tro1_500.jpg[/COLOR]
    Gotta be one of the best parts of the whole series. I was shocked it wasn't going to make it to the show. Then again, it's TV. Might be a bit much.