Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    No. she's only pissed of at Garrosh because of what HE did, and not the Horde. because in the end of Mists, Garrosh will no longer be warchief of the Horde. so their is no reason for Jaina to be pissed of at the new Horde Warchief and the Horde itself.
    "Your people are despicable cowards" - "Your nothing more than rabid dogs... and you will be put down"

These are all spoken by Jaina in aggression towards the Horde invasion force, not just Garrosh.

(source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JinS53T2kc)

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    "Your people are despicable cowards" - "Your nothing more than rabid dogs... and you will be put down"

These are all spoken by Jaina in aggression towards the Horde invasion force, not just Garrosh.

(source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JinS53T2kc)
    Brought a smile to my face =)
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    LOL you say that but Southshore was in fact taken away, the Alliance moved into S.Barrens, and Theramoore an Alliance city is being wiped out. WoW changed a lot in Cata and I think the DEVs aren't done yet.
    No. They are done.

They confirmed the reason endgame in Cata was so bad was because they diverted too much into EK/Kalimdor. It will not happen again.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy View Post
    she will take over for rhonin, but she wont kick horde out of dalaran for the simple fact that they just announced that in Each faction's capital city in Vale of the Eternal Blossoms instead of auction houses they have portals to all cities including DALARAN and shattrath. So if there were no horde in dalaran there would be no need for them to implement a portal there.
    Those portal to Dalaran will be for the Dalaran in Northrend, which is in the past.

What's cool about this is Azeroth will continue to evolve through out expansions. It will feel so much more alive and expanding. Now let's hope they do something with Quel Thalas empty zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alewen suggested moving it so it floats above the ruins of Theramore.
    Eh, plausible. But IMO it would be a waste of a good city putting it in a place the Alliance players never knew existed until it was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    No. They are done.

They confirmed the reason endgame in Cata was so bad was because they diverted too much into EK/Kalimdor. It will not happen again.
    They never once said Endgame was bad. They said a lot of time constraints and resources were thrown into remaking the new 1-60 zones and quests. Cata was a big ol test now we see how they use it.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    They don't need to if Dalaran isn't a faction with which you can earn reputation and buy items.
    Or they can bring back The Violet Eye for the Horde as a faction being made of up members of the Kirin Tor that left Dalaran over Jaina being made Leader of the Kirin Tor.

Deleted
    I'm not sure devs are going to give Dalaran to Alliance. Lorewise, it would make sense, but when it comes to the game, they're probably not giving an entire city with an auction house, battlemasters, class and profession trainers. (Because frankly, Theramore was pretty empty and useless)

Basically, it would be like giving a new capital to them. Unless the Horde is getting something similar or Dalaran itself gets a major overhaul and gets toned a down a lot ... it's probably not gonna happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So I woke up this morning, read the title post, looked at the first post, and my first reaction was.... oh what fresh BS is this...

so let me get this right, Dalaran, the city that went neutral, that needed the help of the alliance AND the horde, the city which my orc shaman helped the pissy mages fight off the blue dragonflight, who I answered the call to when the menace of yogg saron appeared in ulduar, who as my shaman walks around in dalaran the mages there turn and regard him as a champion.. all this this will now mean nothing, that because of a few arshholes in the horde and Garrosh, who my shaman doesn't even agree with, because of them destroying theramore, now all horde and no longer welcome in dalaran?

I know exactly whats going to happen. old dalaran in northrend will remain, and we're suppose to pretend thats cool, thats not more inconsistent bs on blizzards part that its still neutral there. It doesn't matter then I get a quest to go to dalaran when I reach northrend on my orc monk as he levels, yet being told dalaran is meant to be alliance now.

I don't know what pisses me off more here, blizzard in making yet more crap decisions in the lore, where they could have made Jaina into the leader of kul tiras or the fact the story in the game is going to have yet more holes in it making it even harder to explain in a consistent way.
    you're getting waaaaay too pissed off about something that hasn't even happened yet and probably won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagg View Post
    you're getting waaaaay too pissed off about something that hasn't even happened yet and probably won't happen.
    Welcome to MMO-Champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    All things considered, this has got me thinking.

Is MoP too little time to have all the war people want? Should we have one more expansion after MoP that takes the war up to 11 and does all this crazy stuff like moving capitals around?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    I'm not sure devs are going to give Dalaran to Alliance. Lorewise, it would make sense, but when it comes to the game, they're probably not giving an entire city with an auction house, battlemasters, class and profession trainers. (Because frankly, Theramore was pretty empty and useless)

Basically, it would be like giving a new capital to them. Unless the Horde is getting something similar or Dalaran itself gets a major overhaul and gets toned a down a lot ... it's probably not gonna happen.
    It doesn't need to have any of that, the new one would have what was in Theramore before they destroyed it. Think of Dalaran as a Theramore replacement.

(This is if Dalaran is moved above Theramore)

Welcome to MMO-Champion.
    In that particular instance it's more of what I like to call the 'Trassk-Experience'. It's not very popular.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't need to have any of that, the new one would have what was in Theramore before they destroyed it. Think of Dalaran as a Theramore replacement.

(This is if Dalaran is moved above Theramore)
    That'd be a lot of empty buildings. A whole empty horde segment, all the shops removed, a bank removed, the whole profession wing removed, underbelly gone.

All things considered, this has got me thinking.

Is MoP too little time to have all the war people want? Should we have one more expansion after MoP that takes the war up to 11 and does all this crazy stuff like moving capitals around?
    Oh I have thought about what has been said and what has been presented. Metzen said this was just the beginning but I guess we won't know till it happens.

Deleted
    Pfft, blood elves have greater command of magic than the petty humans, bunch of Sunreavers go in and use Arcane Torrent, Theramore bites the dust!

OP Racial is OP.

Jaina's just a mouthy wuss.

Rebuild Quel'thalas, a true city of magic and brilliance... Don't need that Dalaran sh*thole.

The Human Kingdoms are coming back in power! After Dalaran it will be Kul'Trias and Stromgarde. Then Gilneas. Then straight to Lordaeron! Glory to the Alliance!
    I will nerdcrap my pants if this happens, a major shift in powers on azeroth would be really interesting.
    Gnome Pride!

10+ Year Old Account
    That'd be a lot of empty buildings. A whole empty horde segment, all the shops removed, a bank removed, the whole profession wing removed, underbelly gone.
    I'm sure Blizzard could fill it with something.

OK to all the people who are saying that there cannot be 2 Dalarans. When you go to TBC/WoTLK, you are travelling back in time to these zones as the events contained within them have already happened to anyone in the revamped old world. If it were up to you whiners, the game would never evolve at all.

You have just returned from the ravaged world that is known as Outland, with your victories now behind you Varian Wyrnn has asked that you sail to Northrend to help defeat Arthas' Undead Scourge. Eager for more glory you get on the first boat from Menithil Harbour to head to the besieged city of Valgarde. As you approach land through the mist filled air you can start to make out tall cliffs, the damp wind chilling you to the bone. Your boat enters a chasm and as it makes it way slowly between the cliffs and around the rocks jutting up from the sea floor, ahead you see light piercing the mist from above. You let out a gasp as you see a boat, similar to your suspended 100 feet above you in flames.

Preparing yourself for the worst your nerves tense as the boat enters a cave, and swings around to dock at Valgarde. You grab your weapons and head slowly out into the town. A guard runs up, crying for help. You approach him and ask him how you can be of service in battling the undead. He looks at you, and says "Sorry to break it to ya mate but the wars over, we defeated Arthas over 2 years ago. Now you can either head back to Menithil or help us gather 1000000 pieces of meat from Shoveltusks to help feed the people here."

Or we could have Blizzard have each expansion redo an old expansion to fit the new lore, but then you would whine about waiting for 3 expansions that had the same content as previous ones before we got a new continent.

This is basically how whiners operate

waaaahhhh there can't be two Dalarans because it messes up lore.

OK, so you understand that WoTLK happens before Mists right?

wahhhh Blizz needs to fix lore!

So you would rather the have them take time to redo Northrend to fit the new lore?

wahhhhhh! want new content now!!!!
    Last edited by Zergin8r; 2012-07-17 at 04:41 PM.