Deleted
    Hey I am looking for someone to SOR me who is on the eu outland server I will be getting a 30 day membership so you will get the mount if anyone is interested please PM me

Hey I am on the Drenden Server US Normal or Darkspear US PVP Server. I am looking for someone that wants to do a recruit a friend. I will send you the invite and hook you up with some starter gold. Once I get the mount then I will send you more gold. PM me and we can work out the exact details.

---------- Post added 2012-07-17 at 02:44 PM ----------

I am looking to find someone that I can recruit them as a friend. I will give you some starter gold and then once you sign up and I get the mount I will give you more gold. I am on either the Drenden US Server Normal, or Darkspear US PVP Server. PM me and we can work out the details.

Deleted
    I am currently looking for a friend to recruit on the Horde side of Tarren Mill EU!
    I would really like the new RAF mount and am hoping that i have enough to offer in return (:

You will need to:
    -Purchase the Wow account (Boxset)
    -Purchase 2 months of membership

In return i offer you:
    -A social place in a very friendly raiding guild with a large member base that will help you out with any queries/groups or instances that you will encounter during leveling
    -Help with any quests or leveling when i am available (Due to work this will be mostly in the evenings)
    -Some gold to help you get started
    -Embersilk bags (22 slot) for one of your characters
    -Further gold for flying (Epic included)
    -Unlimited access to enchants and jewelcrafting from my main
    -A Level 25 Guild spot for all the perks (more exp gain etc..)

I will provide everything stated once you have purchased the two months and i recieve the mount,
    Further details can be discussed!
    If interested contact me by PMing me on here and we will have a chat (:
    Last edited by mmoc0503925a2d; 2012-07-17 at 08:40 PM.

I am looking for a RAF on Velen (Alliance)

After you purchase the boxset and pay for 2 months I will provide the following

-Start up gold to help you get going.
    -Access to my JC for gems any time you want
    -Any help with quests you may need, while I'm online.
    -Access to a level 25 casual/raiding guild (one of the oldest on the server)

PM me if interested.

Looking to recruit you on Horde side Illidan-US!

What your provide:
    -2 months of paid time
    -Expansions up to Cataclysm
    -At least one character to 60

What I provide:
    -Experience in RaF and leveling
    -Unlimited availability
    -As many characters as desired
    -A pleasant leveling experience
    -4x 16 slot bags
    -1k gold per character leveled to 60

Looking for someone to do SoR with on US Kil'Jaedan, msg me, I can't , I can start today

US. SoR available. pm me.

SOR please for eu wow

Could someone on wow eu send me a SOR (Scroll of resurection) main char name **** on Bronze Dragonflight. WILL BE PAYING as soon as i get back from holiday. Cheers (replace at with an "at sign" in e-mail address above)

Thanks guys I now have 3 guess its best to pick the first one! Many thanks for quick reply will be playing tonight!!
    Last edited by mujlos; 2012-07-18 at 05:42 AM.

sure message me your email

Giving out SOR to anyone who wants one. Just message me your info.

I am looking for a Recruit-A-Friend.

I am on the Emerald Dream server.
    I have a guild of friends that you can talk to, note the guild is also a RP guild.
    I am mainly an alliance person and could help you level professions and pays for some gear/ect.

LOOKING TO RECRUIT

Proudmoore alliance, i play 10+ hours a day can supply you with mounts/bags/ and a 25 guild that does rbgs and raids and anything in between. I am offering 15k gold when I get the mount. Am interested in lvling as many toons to 80 as possible also want to lvl a few horde toons on Illidan. You have to provide your own keys and game time and ill provide the time/gold.

Please PM me if interested.

Looking to recruit a friend on the Argent Dawn Alliance. (No Draenei Males! Not sexy enough!)

What you should provide:
    *World of Warcraft Battle Chest
    *World of Warcraft Game time (Two months)
    *A friendly attitude, cause I love nice people!

What I'll provide:
    *Gold to get you started
    *Bags to also get you started
    *I have every profession at max level (Except inscription, still working on that.)
    *Your ground and flying mounts and training
    *A level 25 guild for perks (We raid and PvP, so there is TONS to do here.)
    *20k once I get the new RAF mount
    *And anything else you see fit to have, you can have! You want that pony? Okay I'll get you that pony!

Please toss me an IM if interested. You can also find me on steam as kineracake and skype as xkinera. Don't be shy, I don't bite! ... much
    Last edited by Kinera; 2012-07-18 at 12:22 AM.

I'm looking to recruit someone for the new RaF mount (Obsidian Nightwing). I am currently on Arthas-US HORDE with five level 85's. I want to level either a rogue or priest (or both!). If i level a priest i can heal dungeons for fast levels. I can supply gold needed for repairs and faster ground/flying speeds. Bags will also be provided.There are plenty of level 25 guilds on my server so we will definitely have the experience bonuses. I can play most week days.

My main is a 85 troll hunter 405 item level (currently). Killinspirit

I want to level by quests 1-15, dungeons 15-80 (some battlegrounds and quests) then quest at 80-85 (OPTIONAL). This is the fastest level that i know of to 80 (85 if you are willing).

Send me a tell anytime if you are interested.
    Thanks!

I, as well as everyone else posting on here, am looking to recruit a friend. US server on Frostmane. If you are a new player or even just wanting to start fresh i would be more than happy to help your out. let me know.

Will also do SoR

PM me here
    Last edited by BuffaloBill; 2012-07-18 at 03:12 AM.

Deleted
    Can anybody send me a Scroll of resurrection , on eu realm twilight hammer my e-mail is gino001 at live . nl, i have a gamecard here that i will use straight away just wanting to level to 80 and the free gametime is always welcome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdev1l View Post
    Can anybody send me a Scroll of resurrection , on eu realm twilight hammer my e-mail is gino001 at live . nl, i have a gamecard here that i will use straight away just wanting to level to 80 and the free gametime is always welcome
    Send you one

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit a friend on US-Medivh Alliance.

What you should provide:
    *World of Warcraft (Upgrade to full access from starter account. Wrath and Cata not required)
    *Two months of World of Warcraft game time (Preferably immediately)
    *Yourself!

What I'll provide:
    *1000 Gold and 22 Slot bags
    *Glyphs for your Class/Spec (If desired)
    *Gold for Riding training and mounts
    *15k once I obtain the Obsidian Nightwing
    *Level 25 Guild for all leveling benefits

I will help level if you wish, but I don't have a free slot to level a fresh toon. I can do dungeon runs on my main to get you gear and dungeon quests.

Please PM me here if interested. I can also be reached at shadow_dragonking (at) yahoo.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a Recruit-A-Friend partner!

General Information
    - We're gonna play HORDE.
    - We're leveling on Grim-Batol or Stormscale, on EU servers.
    - We're leveling one or two characters, you can decide.
    - We're gonna level to 80 as fast as possible.
    - We're starting as soon as possible.
    - We're gonna try to level atleast one, or two BEFORE 22.07.2012, as i'm leaving for a vacation this sunday.
    - We're gonna use skype. (Optional)

I can provide with gold for mount training, bags or whatever you feel spending your gold on.
    If you have any questions, send me a message on mmo-champion.

Sincerely
    Andreas V.
    Last edited by Dewo; 2012-07-18 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Forgot something.