Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    How does the enemy team get more reaction time? Near as I can tell, it's the same distance as Blink, so it's not like they'd have more opportunity and unlike Blink, they can't pop you with something on your way in to prevent you from doing your job.

I need to test more, but it also appears Force Staff doesn't interrupt channeling abilities.
    You're kidding, right? Not only does FS give your hero a travel time but it's literally half the distance and longer cooldown. Compared to Blink, you just don't catch people out of position half as well with Force Staff. And no, it never canceled TP or other channels.

Force staff is not alternative of Blink, they serve different purposes. Blink is crucial of you need to position yourself perfectly(enigma black hole). If positioning is not that important force staff is better than blink because of stats it provides and ability to use it on team mates/enemy team as well.

Deleted
    Still in love with Shadow Shaman. 11-1 with him at the moment.
    Also like Shadow Demon, but a bit confused on what role he should play. It seems like he can do both support and mid, but I wonder if you can get enough stacks of poison on the enemy in a teamfight.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Still in love with Shadow Shaman. 11-1 with him at the moment.
    Also like Shadow Demon, but a bit confused on what role he should play. It seems like he can do both support and mid, but I wonder if you can get enough stacks of poison on the enemy in a teamfight.
    by mid if you mean solo mid...no. Solo mid is too valuable to waste for solo support. He's good at initialization because of Disruption(was it?). For example:
    Disruption + soul catcher + sunstrike = insane damage. Als if you combo this with leshrac, sk, or any stunner it's %100 kill even with low level skills.

His role is support but you can go aggressive and make dagon. With soul catcher it's insane burst damage.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2012-07-17 at 04:01 PM.

1. stack camps
    2. buy smoke
    4. ???
    3. profit

:d
    shadow demon is one of my fav heroes
    disruption+soul catcher combo on lane with e.g. lesh is sooo good
    you can also use disruption as defense spell to doge stuns and big aoe ult

Don't even need smoke, the range on poison is dumb. I don't level it though, very bad spell. One point for sniping vision on someone.

Disruption/SC + stunner is definitely one of the best lanes imaginable, and that's why SD and Lesh got picked together so much in tourneys, potentially the single best lane right now.

yeah on lane as support poison sucks so i just pick one point around lvl 4-5
    but it is actually strong spell if you are solo mid
    obviously he is very rarely on mid

And rarely jungle, DotA2 is unfortunately very one meta right now =/

I'm really hoping some of the old strats will come back with the rest of the heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    And rarely jungle, DotA2 is unfortunately very one meta right now =/

I'm really hoping some of the old strats will come back with the rest of the heroes.
    I'm pretty sure NA will make gank-heavy teams come back into style.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Or he will just never get picked, like most of the recent additions =p

Deleted
    How does the enemy team get more reaction time? Near as I can tell, it's the same distance as Blink, so it's not like they'd have more opportunity and unlike Blink, they can't pop you with something on your way in to prevent you from doing your job.

I need to test more, but it also appears Force Staff doesn't interrupt channeling abilities.
    Force Staff has a travel time. It's short but if the enemy is expecting it and has a very quick reaction time it's possible to get a disable off while you are still moving and unable to perform actions. Blink has the surprise factor and is instant.

The reason I mentioned Sand King is because he wants to be next to his enemies as soon as his ult finishes channeling and again the travel time affects that. Of course you could use it earlier but then you still run the risk of getting disabled before it finishes channeling.

People can also see you coming because force staff isn't that big of a range. Blink is so you can be totally out of vision and they won't be expecting an ult at all.

Deleted
    Aww I've been hunting for a key for some time and can't get it. I've posted in dota2.com daily 180keys thread but still no luck. I'm also familliar with some other giveaways on dota2.com but same thing - no luck.

Maybe do you know some "subscribe on youtube to get a key" or something? But no facebook/twitter ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Aww I've been hunting for a key for some time and can't get it. I've posted in dota2.com daily 180keys thread but still no luck. I'm also familliar with some other giveaways on dota2.com but same thing - no luck.

Maybe do you know some "subscribe on youtube to get a key" or something? But no facebook/twitter ones.
    If you haven't answered the dota survey on steam/their main site, go ahead and do that. (If you don't know what numbers to put in just ask it's really easy to bullshit your way through)

Otherwise you can grab a pretty cheap invite over here. Usual going rate is 2-3 keys (4-6 euros) per invite.

Deleted

Please tell me the game gets better than this. I daren't even play pvp while I keep losing bot games.

bots>ppl in lower bracket

dont be afraid to play pvp

Create lobby -> Fill slots with unfair bots -> profit. I cant understand why people would want to play coop vs bots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Create lobby -> Fill slots with unfair bots -> profit. I cant understand why people would want to play coop vs bots.
    Because it's better they learn what the heroes do there instead of joining a game with players and effectively ruining one team's chances of winning.

Bots harass effectively, are somewhat competent at last hitting (don't think I saw them ever deny), and usually are pretty good about ganking and grouping together. They'll teach rank newbies everything they need to know in order to do something other than feed, rage about OP, and abandon when they start playing vs players.

Honestly, they should really just force everyone to play (and win) at least 10 botmatches before they're allowed to queue to play against other players.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/July_1...2_Patch_(Test)

Naga siren tomorrow. Should be fun, haven't seen her new stuff.

Because it's better they learn what the heroes do there instead of joining a game with players and effectively ruining one team's chances of winning.

Bots harass effectively, are somewhat competent at last hitting (don't think I saw them ever deny), and usually are pretty good about ganking and grouping together. They'll teach rank newbies everything they need to know in order to do something other than feed, rage about OP, and abandon when they start playing vs players.

Honestly, they should really just force everyone to play (and win) at least 10 botmatches before they're allowed to queue to play against other players.
    And read what I wrote before replying. I just said that I find it better to create a lobby, fill all empty slots with unfair bots (including your team) and play a game. Do people not know that this option exist? You will learn more than playing a coop game vs bots with players that are even worse than bots.