10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Okay, so now they buff the less used assault rifles. Just as I get to FINALLY unlock the Revenant. -.-
    Sure, the Mattock is the only other rifle I have, aside from the boring old Avenger. Shows how much I play.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I quite like how my latest FemShep turned out.

Same hairstyle I usually use. My avatar is based on my femShep.
    Putin khuliyo

Honestly I can't be bothered to replay after the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Same hairstyle I usually use. My avatar is based on my femShep.
    I usually use the ponytail with the loose bangs. And all my FemSheps end up looking the same. So, this time, I was like "DAMN IT! I'm gonna change it up this time."

Done that with a lot of the stuff on this playthrough. All my playthroughs so far have been pretty much the same, with just the LI changing. This time, though, I changed a lot of plot stuff. This is the first time I've had anyone die in the suicide mission (Legion - yeah, yeah, Gravath, you needn't say it), I rescued Ashley instead of Kaidan, I let the Council die, I destroyed Maelon's data, I THINK I killed Wrex but I'm not sure (I didn't play ME1 so I'm going off of save edits).

I thought about taking Dr. Michel to the Normandy instead of Chakwas, but I couldn't do it. I'll save that for my Renegade playthroughs. lol

Gah, servers are down, and Bioware's site is down too!

The whole network is down for maintenance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    The whole network is down for maintenance
    Damn it! and I'd just unlocked the N7 Typhoon! D:

Any ideas how long this is for?

Kai Leng was probably not happy with his copycats in the N7 program.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    I quite enjoyed shadow really! Using "shadow step" with the "one free ability" while in stealth is quite nice.
    Maxed the sword damage, specced it into "shields&barriers"... dunno if I shouldn't haven't picked Armor instead, but then again getting near to most of the armored targets don't really seems like a good idea anyway... quite fun I tell you.
    Its the one class I actually really wanted to unlock but have had no luck so far, 7 prem spectre packs so far and the only N7 I've unlocked is the fury, its not too bad but doesnt really suit my playstyle tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    I quite enjoyed shadow really! Using "shadow step" with the "one free ability" while in stealth is quite nice.
    Maxed the sword damage, specced it into "shields&barriers"... dunno if I shouldn't haven't picked Armor instead, but then again getting near to most of the armored targets don't really seems like a good idea anyway... quite fun I tell you.
    Stay with the shield one, use shadowstrike, long duration cloak and power while cloaked to pick off 1/2 "trash" guys at a time.
    If you try and strike brutes/primes etc you're gonna have a bad time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Stay with the shield one, use shadowstrike, long duration cloak and power while cloaked to pick off 1/2 "trash" guys at a time.
    If you try and strike brutes/primes etc you're gonna have a bad time
    Or one hell of a time.

Kai Leng was probably not happy with his copycats in the N7 program.
    And im not happy that the renegade interrupt was just breaking his blade and not shoving our omni-blade up his aidsinfected reaperpatched flipflopping scrotum.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-19 at 12:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Total Recall Trailer + Mass Effect Mashup:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Or one hell of a time.

And im not happy that the renegade interrupt was just breaking his blade and not shoving our omni-blade up his aidsinfected reaperpatched flipflopping scrotum.
    HEY!

Thou shalt not mock my favorite interrupt in the entire trilogy.
    Putin khuliyo

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 12:40 AM ----------

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...%28Livechat%29

The transcript made by a German website having a live-chat with some of the ME devs.

Well, good to know that the film is still moving forward.

BioWare would never consider our loyal consumers to be whiny or entitled - you buy our games and we can't thank you enough for that. The entitled issue is something that people need to move past. We're all on the same side. You want to buy games and we want to make them. Everything else is silly and hyped up in the media when they don't have real news to report. That's just my opinion
    Thoughts on this? My feeling is I certainly hope so and evidence suggests that they follow this principle. It's such an easy defence to say people are entiteled. I refuse to use it in these debates cause I don't accept the principle. Good developers recognize the above I feel and I'm glad Bioware understands that principle and furthermore expressed it as they did. The evidence also suggests this as well. They changed up their development cycle in response to player concerns.

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 02:47 AM ----------

Also the swag they give out in that video is pretty sweet. Should go to one of these cons one of these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Thoughts on this? My feeling is I certainly hope so and evidence suggests that they follow this principle. It's such an easy defence to say people are entiteled. I refuse to use it in these debates cause I don't accept the principle. Good developers recognize the above I feel and I'm glad Bioware understands that principle and furthermore expressed it as they did. The evidence also suggests this as well. They changed up their development cycle in response to player concerns.
    I think BioWare is smart enough to recognize they made their fanbase unhappy and they've fixed it. And they are also smart enough to not bother with trying to appease the people who are still bitching about ME3's end, knowing they can't please everyone one. Anyone who's still bitching about it is really overboard at this point. BioWare has fixed the end, or not if that's your opinion, with the EC. If you still don't like it, just move on. My point is, why should BioWare deal with those people anymore? They won't change.

My point is, BioWare, I think, has a good grasp of when to respond to the player base, and when to ignore their complaints.
    Putin khuliyo

Well, good to know that the film is still moving forward.
    Damnit when did they mention that? I must have missed it.

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 02:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I think BioWare is smart enough to recognize they made their fanbase unhappy and they've fixed it. And they are also smart enough to not bother with trying to appease the people who are still bitching about ME3's end, knowing they can't please everyone one. Anyone who's still bitching about it is really overboard at this point. BioWare has fixed the end, or not if that's your opinion, with the EC. If you still don't like it, just move on. My point is, why should BioWare deal with those people anymore? They won't change.

My point is, BioWare, I think, has a good grasp of when to respond to the player base, and when to ignore their complaints.
    I agree to an extent. They kept at it and it worked out in the end. I'm sure many of them were frustrated by the whole experience but they were professional and worked at it. That's a great attitude. They have a good culture at BW.

So I was pretty curious about what happened the doctors at Bioware cause I never see them at these thigns anymore. I was curious at what level they still are involved in these projects? I wikipediad Muzyka and Zeschuk and came across with this gem

Muzyka won the inaugural DICE poker tournament,[3] in 2006 which featured a range of notable poker celebrities such as Scott Fischman, Chris Ferguson and Perry Friedman, playing heads-up with Mike Morhaime from Blizzard Entertainment at the final table.
    Sadly wikipedia is a bit vague on their overall roll in the games any more...
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-07-20 at 03:11 AM.

Damn it when did they mention that? I must have missed it.
    Post #7 in the page Nerraw linked.

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    Are there any further information to the coming Mass Effect film (not the anime)?
    And when can we expect it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer
    Not much I'm afraid. I can say Legendary Studios is still working on it and are writing it as we speak, but not much more detail yet. Sorry.

Post #7 in the page Nerraw linked.
    Thanks. THat's good to know. I was excited when I heard Avi Arad was involved. IMDB doesn't list who's writing it.

Thanks. THat's good to know. I was excited when I heard Avi Arad was involved. IMDB doesn't list who's writing it.
    As long as Shyamalan isn't involved in any way, shape, or form, I'm happy. Dude ruins movies like a pro.