Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Decided I didn't want to use the starter in BW2 so I've bred myself an Eevee to trade over as soon as I can

Anyone else doing anything similar?
    I might do that. Hmm maybe with a mareep or growlithe though.
    Black Lives Matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is I don't own a ds anymore. So I play on emulators :/.

I was thinking of buying to play B2 but I don't have much money and I don't work.
    Black Lives Matter

Decided I didn't want to use the starter in BW2 so I've bred myself an Eevee to trade over as soon as I can

Anyone else doing anything similar?
    Hadn't actually thought of doing that. Might go with an Eevee too for an early Espeon.

Deleted
    Ugh, the temptation is to trade my Pokemon from my white, but my Pokemon are rather strong :<

Quote Originally Posted by the_fallen View Post
    To me, the real legendary pokemon are the Bird Trio, Beast Trio, Lugia, Ho-Oh and Mewtwo . The other legendaries just do not feel like they should be, especially the ones in Sinnoh and Unova. Kanto released 5 legendaries and Johto 6. Since Hoenn we that number rise up. Hoenn released 10, Sinnoh 14 and Unova 13. Legendary Pokemon don't feel legendary anymore, and they won't feel until they stop introducing more the 10 each new gen.

BTW This is a joke on the Legendaries are not so legendary mop thread :P
    My favorite pokemon... who reason I bought Soulsliver

Deleted
    I hated the starters too, infact I hated most of the earlier level pokemon, in gen IV you could get a starly early, I love starly

^That's the only reason I settled for an Eevee, I started to get a whole team planned to breed, but then I thought it would be no fun to have a set team to level without catching any new ones.

It depends on how I feel when I buy the game, but I am not using the starters again. I'm not too fond of Gen 5 starters
    Only problem with this is your Eevee will grow really fast, will have to keep an eye on its level so it doesnt disobey you.

Deleted
    I did that in HG/SS with a low level Scizor (w/ Bullet Punch/Swords Dance, not even EV'd), trading it as soon as I hit the first town. Needless to say the game ended up very easy.

True. I'll have to watch out for that
    Never really had that problem ever and I usual get piss bored of leveling and trade all my pokemon then trade them back
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I did that in HG/SS with a low level Scizor (w/ Bullet Punch/Swords Dance, not even EV'd), trading it as soon as I hit the first town. Needless to say the game ended up very easy.
    A pokemon game was easy?

Deleted
    Way to nitpick on my words you totally understood what I meant!

It was even easier than you <3

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just not fair.

Also I seem to be the only one on the planet who liked Emboar.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    That's just not fair.

Emboar is okay.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just not fair.

He was my favorite of the gen 5 starters... although that's not saying much, because I thought they were all pretty much shit.

Way to nitpick on my words you totally understood what I meant!

It was even easier than you <3
    Well yea, im an expensive date.

Deleted
    Does anyone know how is with trading on emulators? I wanna start with soul silver, but I don't own a ds so I'll have to settle with emulator.

Quote Originally Posted by Phante View Post
    Does anyone know how is with trading on emulators? I wanna start with soul silver, but I don't own a ds so I'll have to settle with emulator.
    Probally shouldnt talk about Emulators on mmo champ. IIRC they are against the rules.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    That's just not fair.

Emboar is awesome - when it comes to the aestethic bit. Stat wise and movepool wise it's terrible and should just piss off.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Emboar is awesome - when it comes to the aestethic bit. Stat wise and movepool wise it's terrible and should just piss off.
    That's pretty much every starter unfortunately. The only starters that are useful are Swampert, Infernape, and Blaziken .

Deleted
    Serperior is pretty amazing with his Dream World ability. If you can get one, that is.

Sceptile is also a pretty amazing sub-seeder.