Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG! I need WoW time!! Why did it have to expire! WHY!

Guild Wars 2 beta this weekend; Icwutudidthur Blizzard!

Bout time anyways, can't wait to test this new stuff!

"dungeon journal updated for all pre cataclysm encounters" whilst i do feel this should have always been there is there any fight except maybe kaelthas heroic in magisters terrace that needs even a mind explanation?

10+ Year Old Account
    No pet battles? boo! i wish they'd treat it like some kind of professions
    oh well, guess we'll have to wait till MOP itself

SERVERS LOCKED COME ON BLIZZ get with it

The Theramore event better give some nice looking/useful stuff as opposed to the trash that was the pre-Cata event, forgettable and downright bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    The Theramore event better give some nice looking/useful stuff as opposed to the trash that was the pre-Cata event, forgettable and downright bad.
    I remember seeing these random Elemental-things all around Org and shit. You had the "option" to partake in the "event" which made it feel hella lackluster. I clicked on one and killed a few elementals and went "mneh, that's it?" The Scourge invasion was hella pro. I mean, shit man, my guild and I had 3/4ths of Stormwind infested with zombies.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Well, after a 20 minute queue for server full, I managed to get in. 10 minute load screen later, I finally get in and start choosing my new talents...instantly D/C'd with no error window or anything. And now it's being incredibly buggy again when trying to log in.

Seriously Blizzard? You'd think that after seven years they'd be past bugginess like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

@Ale, lolno. It's an event, not a raid. If you want good gear, go raid

@Asa, your pseudo hiphop street language doesnt work well on a forum. Try again please

Buggy servers atm, was able to run through orgri without any PVP enabled whatsoever on Brill EU. Was fun

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Well, after a 20 minute queue for server full, I managed to get in. 10 minute load screen later, I finally get in and start choosing my new talents...instantly D/C'd with no error window or anything. And now it's being incredibly buggy again when trying to log in.

Seriously Blizzard? You'd think that after seven years they'd be past bugginess like this.
    Not live servers. If its buggy, its your job to report it, please.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

The PTR notes don't say anything about the class changes/overhauls. Shouldn't they be in this patch?

Edit: LOL, I'm so blind.
    Last edited by omni; 2012-07-20 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    The PTR notes don't say anything about the class changes/overhauls. Shouldn't they be in this patch?
    They do about the talents... which means the whole revamp of classes!

EDIT: Typo
    Last edited by ~Valen~; 2012-07-20 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    They do about the talents... will means the whole revamp of classes!
    Yup, I'm blind :P

Do people not understand the T in PTR stands for TEST not PREVIEW ^^

and pet battles are at 90 so of course you cannot do them yet - do people never take their heads out of their feeding bowls and read what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    Not live servers. If its buggy, its your job to report it, please.
    Not exactly sure how to report "Login being incredibly buggy/nonresponsive".

I'm getting random "You have been disconnected from the server" during login, then the 2nd attempt it does it again, and finally on the 3rd attempt it lets me in...only to find that I'm sitting in a queue to login.

And I'm probably just going to get d/c'd after 2 minutes just like the last time I finally got in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    how can i access the PTR ? or is this the newest patch for beta testers ?

Deleted
    is the PTR down atm? i mean i try to connect, i only get you have been disconnected from the server.. is it only me? or is someone playing atm?

*Gets in to the PTR* Enters the Paladin - Changes settings to lower graphics - Game crashes and Cant get online again XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post

and pet battles are at 90 so of course you cannot do them yet - do people never take their heads out of their feeding bowls and read what is going on?
    Pet Battles start at level 5.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post

Weird, my level 86 on beta can do Pet Battles...weird. <puts head back into feeding bowl>
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder