Lok'tar ogar!
    Beauuutiful. I love your expression, I'm definitely intrigued

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MailEnhancement View Post
    Im pretty fugly /sigh
    lol...and no. Nice abs haha

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 08:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TacTican View Post

From a few years ago when I was conned into a "Beard and Mustache-Growing Contest for Physics Graduate Students."
    Yeah lovely face, but better without the facial hair I'm sure. Grats on your grad..in physics. Mmmm brains...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    I've heard a lot of different nations people thought I was from. Where do I look like I might come from?

Pictures from prom.
    I don't know, to me you look all-American

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 08:30 PM ----------

what I hate about this thread, is feeling like if I don't comment someone will feel left out, but if I do it will become the "Kirse show" and no one likes that. Sometimes when I don't have the time to comment on everyone, I just gamble and assume that certain people are so attractive that other people will, but it doesn't always happen. So sorry if anyone is left out!

In all honesty, I look at every face and think of you all as such a pretty bunch, what else can I say? Your gorgeous darlinks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    what I hate about this thread, is feeling like if I don't comment someone will feel left out, but if I do it will become the "Kirse show" and no one likes that. Sometimes when I don't have the time to comment on everyone, I just gamble and assume that certain people are so attractive that other people will, but it doesn't always happen. So sorry if anyone is left out!
    Meh, when it comes to threads like this I'll usually give someone my opinion if they ask for it, but not otherwise. I won't BS someone about their looks but usually try to be as encouraging as I can if I'm looking at a train wreck. Thankfully I haven't seen any train wrecks so I haven't had to put my money where my mouth is on that one yet xD I agree that it's a fine looking group of people in this thread. When people are deliberately fishing for complements though with phrases like "I'm so ugly", I tend to get a little irritated. I try to keep that irritation under wraps but sometimes it gets the better of me.

There was a certain self indulgent poster a couple weeks back that was driving me bat shit crazy with their constant professional pictures and it took A LOT of self control to just ignore it. It's ok to hope people think you're attractive and enjoy being complimented, but false modesty is very unbecoming. Everyone seemed to have the hots for this certain person and I thought to myself "I would NEVER date you. Not even if you begged me". If you're attractive, awesome! But don't flaunt it while disingenuously stating that you aren't. In any case it's all for fun, but prideful people are just irritating to be around.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-07-21 at 08:44 AM.

but if I do it will become the "Kirse show" and no one likes that.
    That depends. What will you be wearing?

I don't know, to me you look all-American

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 08:30 PM ----------

In all honesty, I look at every face and think of you all as such a pretty bunch, what else can I say? Your gorgeous darlinks!
    Honestly, if you had a show, I'd watch the hell out of it.

Kirse wanna make a show.. like G4's attack of the show. Me and you.. just goin ham.

jeez I haven`t seen this thread since I was here when it was at a few hundred pages lol.

Deleted
    La, you both look very beautiful!

I wish I looked half as good as you.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocda8bdf3b0e; 2012-07-21 at 01:18 PM.

Deleted
    I wanted to post pics of myself, but it says I have to post a few times.

This is no way to treat your queen.

Deleted
    This is me on the beach.

One of my pets, isn't he super cute.

Hanging with my bitches.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys Targaryen View Post
    This is me on the beach.

One of my pets, isn't he super cute.

Hanging with my bitches.

I believe it is time for you to take a break from watching Game of Thrones

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbermink View Post
    I believe it is time for you to take a break from watching Game of Thrones
    Actually, since she's still hanging with those bitches she probably have to keep watching it a few more episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    How tall are you, and what do you weight? (trying to gain weight, and need to know how much kg the different bodies are, if that makes sense)

---------- Post added 2012-07-21 at 03:39 PM ----------

<'3 <'3 <'3 <'3
    Im 6'0" 190lbs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MailEnhancement View Post
    Kirse wanna make a show.. like G4's attack of the show. Me and you.. just goin ham.
    Sure, let's do this. You can research the bloggers, pop culture, and celebrities (you're welcome!), and I get control of a new segment called "if WoW science was real science" (with topics such as Murloc evolution, Falling from ridiculous heights, and Magic and the brain)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, let's do this. You can research the bloggers, pop culture, and celebrities (you're welcome!), and I get control of a new segment called "if WoW science was real science" (with topics such as Murloc evolution, Falling from ridiculous heights, and Magic and the brain)
    Are you for real? cuz you're awesome. Make it make it, start a youtube channel! that would be such an amusing show!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Are you for real? cuz you're awesome. Make it make it, start a youtube channel! that would be such an amusing show!
    I'd watch my show, though I'd probably branch out to a variety of games for longevity and to attract a wider audience. Unfortunately it would never happen since I know nothing about computers or tv, and I'm super shy :P

...if anyone out there wants to pay me to be a creative director and researcher we could work something out. Or steal my idea so I can sue, take your pick

K back to posting pics before I get a slap on the wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    jeez I haven`t seen this thread since I was here when it was at a few hundred pages lol.
    Hey La, you are just adorable :3
    What race are you if you don't mind the question, your features are so nice

Quote Originally Posted by pocky_rin View Post
    Hey La, you are just adorable :3
    What race are you if you don't mind the question, your features are so nice
    Wild guess - Filipino. *crossing fingers*
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.