10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivionx View Post
    Yah if I posted the same exact rebuttal on a finnish forum would it have been as effective?
    ROFL. no, no it wouldn't have. me n wells here are trying to show you how education and awareness are better on the wallets of both the tax payers and the younger generation IN THE LONG RUN then just getting on stage and proclaiming: DONT HAVE SEX , ITS BAD! when:

A. no its not
    B. it has shown to do next to nothing.

Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    you're either going to have to back that up with fact or drop it and stop talking out of your ass.
    larger metropolitan areas are overwhelmingly populated and run by democrats.. it's more expensive to live in a metropolitan area..

is that not proof in itself?
    the most beautiful post I have ever read.. thank you Dr-1337 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22624432

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So countries that have extensive sex ed programs, free or almost free birth control and liberal abortion laws are not examples of those programs working? It seems like you're being deliberately obtuse on this one.
    You just described half of the USA, probably more.

How's it working here?
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ishootblanks View Post
    larger metropolitan areas are overwhelmingly populated and run by democrats.. it's more expensive to live in a metropolitan area..

lol, then by that logic i can say the rural areas populated by poor conservatives are a product of the GOP's plan to make THEM their slaves. because we all know the poorest states in this country are also the most conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So countries that have extensive sex ed programs, free or almost free birth control and liberal abortion laws are not examples of those programs working? It seems like you're being deliberately obtuse on this one.
    "Free abortion for everyone!"
    "BOOOOOOO"
    "Hmm, no abortions for anyone!"
    "BOOOOOOO"
    "Hmm... Free abortions for some, small american flags for others!"
    "YAAAAaaaaaaay!"

How's it working here?
    Pretty fucking good actually

And that makes them responsible how?

Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account
    lol, then by that logic i can say the rural areas populated by poor conservatives are a product of the GOP's plan to make THEM their slaves. because we all know the poorest states in this country are also the most conservative.
    you could.. you'd come across as silly and completely and totally wrong.. but that hasn't stopped you before..

these poor inner city people aren't slaves in the sense that they have no possible chance to ever get out on their own.. they are just dependent on the system.. it's all they know.. and they've accepted it.. why take a scary risk and try to get out on your own when you can just live as you are and know you will always have a minimum level of existence?

---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 09:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    And that makes them responsible how?
    they create the conditions to allow people to live like that.. then use fear tactics like most of you have been in order to scare those people into staying like that..
    Last edited by ishootblanks; 2012-07-23 at 09:58 PM.
    the most beautiful post I have ever read.. thank you Dr-1337 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22624432

10+ Year Old Account
    you could.. you'd come across as silly and completely and totally wrong.. but that hasn't stopped you before..
    lol yes of course when i don't say something you agree with it makes me look like a silly buffoon and yes you could say Im wrong except...oh wait. i'm not. http://www.deseretnews.com/top/236/0...n-America.html

and i love the position you have where it's either: I'm right or your wrong based solely on your opinion, and hate to break it to you, but opinions, aren't facts, not truth just what YOU want to see. not what actually is. get the difference?
    these poor inner city people aren't slaves in the sense that they have no possible chance to ever get out on their own.. they are just dependent on the system.. it's all they know.. and they've accepted it.. why take a scary risk and try to get out on your own when you can just live as you are and know you will always have a minimum level of existence?
    like i said before unless you can prove this with fact! not your opinion, stop talking out of your ass.

How's it working here?
    Quite well, actually. Teen birth rates have dropped like a rock in the United States, and it's even more pronounced in liberal states. Meanwhile, Texas and the South lag behind.

15+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 09:58 PM ----------

they create the conditions to allow people to live like that.. then use fear tactics like most of you have been in order to scare those people into staying like that..
    Dun Dun Dun. Here come the fucking democrats with the slave shackles. Time to work on the Big Government Plantation!
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

I don't think I've ever read one of your posts that didn't read like a regurgitation of Sean Hannity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    He never said the government was solely fucking responsible, do you people have really bad reading comprehension, or is it the fact that your perception of Obama is so warped you have to make shit up before your belief system comes collapsing down on you?
    Before you come completely unhinged, the poster you quoted said "the government isn't solely responsible" not "Obama says..." or "Obama thinks..." or anything else like that. He actually didn't even use the name Obama in that paragraph at all. He did say "Looks pretty similar" but that is subjective at worst.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Pardon? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account
    lol yes of course when i don't say something you agree with it makes me look like a silly buffoon and yes you could say Im wrong except...oh wait. i'm not. http://www.deseretnews.com/top/236/0...n-America.html

and i love the position you have where it's either: I'm right or your wrong based solely on your opinion, and hate to break it to you, but opinions, aren't facts, not truth just what YOU want to see. not what actually is. get the difference?

like i said before unless you can prove this with fact! not your opinion, stop talking out of your ass.
    ok.. so the southern states that are currently growing like crazy compared to the more liberal northern midwest states are currently poorer than the coastal states.. that doesn't mean the people that live there are slaves to anything..

and my comment was not because of the fact that I disagree with you.. it's because of what you said.. there was absolutely nothing of value added to the conversation in that post other than an angry condescending attempt at twisting what I said into whatever it was you were trying to pretend I said..

10+ Year Old Account
    expect that republicans dragged it into obama care to begin with! yep progressives sure can warp something they didn't even want to implement.
    Perhaps we should all write out Congressmen and explain to them that when they don't want something passed, they shouldn't campaign endlessly for it, vote almost unanimously in favor of it, deride anyone who voted against it, repeatedly shoot down attempts to get rid of it, and campaign on their success in passing it. It muddies the water a bit.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    Before you come completely unhinged, the poster you quoted said "the government isn't solely responsible" not "Obama says..." or "Obama thinks..." or anything else like that. He actually didn't even use the name Obama in that paragraph at all. He did say "Looks pretty similar" but that is subjective at worst.
    He was obviously comparing Obama to some character in Ayn Rand's book. He is downplaying the major strides in technology and investment the federal government made after world war 2 with the "entrepreneurial spirit" of the "masters of industry"

Herald of the Titans
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pardon? I have no idea what you're talking about.
    do you believe that without extensive welfare programs and other social safety nets that low income people living in urban environments would not be able to take care of themselves properly?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    Perhaps we should all write out Congressmen and explain to them that when they don't want something passed, they shouldn't campaign endlessly for it, vote almost unanimously in favor of it, deride anyone who voted against it, repeatedly shoot down attempts to get rid of it, and campaign on their success in passing it. It muddies the water a bit.
    I say we all write our congressmen to repeal the act that they passed in 1929 that restricts the house of reps. to only 435 fucking members. We need at least 3,000 more.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok.. so the southern states that are currently growing like crazy compared to the more liberal northern midwest states are currently poorer than the coastal states.. that doesn't mean the people that live there are slaves to anything..

and my comment was not because of the fact that I disagree with you.. it's because of what you said.. there was absolutely nothing of value added to the conversation in that post other than an angry condescending attempt at twisting what I said into whatever it was you were trying to pretend I said..
    so you raving about a conspiracy by the left to enslave the inner city poor doesn't seem like i don't know. bullshit? unless you can validate what spews out of your mouth don't be surprised if people call you on it.