Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    And then he piledrives the infant.

"i'm tired of your disingenuous assertions"

He can just make another, so it's nbd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is canon anyway as Liara is boning you at the end of ME3 regardless of if you romance her or not. Considering how she specifically mention in ME1 that Asaris can reproduce without real physical contact. Given how focused on Shepard she was, expecting him/her to be likely to die in the final mission, she probably tried to save Shepard legacy in the same way she did with the beacon.
    Highly doubt it.
    Hell for all of the people expected to die, Shepard was at the far bottom, behind Blasto. Especially at the teammates list, because they know that he can pull a MacGuyver out of his ass to save the day.

"During melding, an asari consciously attunes her nervous system to her partner's, sending and receiving electrical impulses directly through the skin. A common phrase used before melding is "embrace eternity," presumably to help focus the partner's mind. Effectively, the asari and her partner briefly become one unified nervous system. "

"An asari's melding ability extends to a mental connection as well, which Liara describes as being the true union between an asari and her partner. It allows the asari to explore her partner's genetic heritage and pass desirable traits on to any offspring. During mating an asari and her partner share memories, thoughts, and feelings. It is also possible for an asari to meld with another for the sole purpose of transferring thoughts, without reproduction. This technique is used by both Liara and Shiala, with varying success; Liara finds the ordeal extremely intense and debilitating. "

That scene was space voodoo for sure, but highly doubtful it was rape/reproduction.
    "During mating an asari and her partner share memories, thoughts, and feelings." can be used to argue for, while "It is also possible for an asari to meld with another for the sole purpose of transferring thoughts, without reproduction" argues against together with a bunch of other stuff.

Of all the questions asked to Bioware at panels, im surprised this wasnt covered since im sure that being raped by Liara would warrant atleast one "what the hell happened?"
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-24 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    I've been puzzled by every questions asked at every game convention/panel/Blizzcon for years anyway. I've even been wondering if video game designer are purposely paying fake fan actors to ask them so many useless/already answered questions. Or if it's just related to the type of people who goes to those convention. So few meaningful question are usually answered...

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    I've been puzzled by every questions asked at every game convention/panel/Blizzcon for years anyway. I've even been wondering if video game designer are purposely paying fake fan actors to ask them so many useless/already answered questions. Or if it's just related to the type of people who goes to those convention. So few meaningful question are usually answered...
    What may not be meaningful to you may be something someone else have wanted to know for years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What may not be meaningful to you may be something someone else have wanted to know for years.
    "As a DK, I've experienced a lot of prejudice as a tank. A lot of people kick me out of the raid. Are you going to make them more viable?"
    Back in 2010.

I liked one comment to the blizzcon:
    "The people representing the hunter community seem to have some of their questions not even recorded because they were booed back to their seats almost immediately after asking them."
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-24 at 02:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    It will feature male Sheppard.
    * Ultimate frowny face

After male shep being the flagship of the 3 games (on the boxes/defaults etc) would have been nice to see some more femshep...
    Alot of people don't even know about her

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I understood the moment between Liara and Shepard is that they were simply sharing a moment. Nothing necessarily sexual.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    oh boy
    this is not my childhood, but it's a fine quote from when they decided to do a dragonball movie:
    "STOP RAPING MY CHILDHOOD"
    we could go with "please don't rape our games" or just a simplistic "please don't do that"

ugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    * Ultimate frowny face

After male shep being the flagship of the 3 games (on the boxes/defaults etc) would have been nice to see some more femshep...
    Alot of people don't even know about her
    BroShep is canon.
    I approve of this.

I for one am tired of all this "it should be femShep because shes female!"
    So up yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the battle with Sovereign! and with Matriarch Benezia ;D

It's a shame it's male shep, but what I'm more worried about is the options they will take. If it's the defaults when you start new games, then we'll have some bad calls by Shepard.. If they do a ME2 film, many squadmates will die *sob*
    Default Shep didnt even recruit Jack...
    I just hope they make a proper fight of Benezia, seeing as he did Thor it might be possible.

Been a while since we had a sci-fi main character that wasnt all LOVE AND PEACE. Hell, the choice to let the council die to save manpower to deal with Sovereign was the proper decision by all accounts, but you wouldnt see that in a generic "Jesus Christ Superstars" movie.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-24 at 07:38 PM.

Well if it's about Shep I can't think of it being anything else.

ME1 took up all of Shep's time during the events of ME1

The biotics. I can't wait to see flashy space magic everywhere

(I wonder if Benezia will still show her boobs as much)
    They better paint Marina Sirtis blue and use her in the movie.

I'm sure they could put enough makeup on Ali Hillis too and have her play Liara.

They could, but I've never seen her act so I don't know if that'd be a good choice

Her voice is <3 though
    They better give her a crash course in acting then. Liara without Ali Hillis is not Liara.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Guys... it happens during ME1, it does not mean it's the ME1 story =X
    ... or am I wrong here?
    What I've read is that it's "based on ME1's story" so I assume there's going to be at least a lot of similarities between the two.

As for it being BroShep instead of FemShep... yeah, I'm disappointed, because I love me some FemShep, but I also expected it considering BroShep has been the Mass Effect poster boy since the beginning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if Matriarch Beneziah is in the movie, I hope her death scene is better acted.

That has got to be one of the worst deaths in the game, as much as I love ME1
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    July 24, 2012

Krysae Sniper Rifle
    - Damage decreased from [476.0-595.0] to [429.0-548.0]
    - Rate of fire decreased from [50] to [35]
    - Recoil Increased from [5.0] to [10.0]
    - Zoom Recoil Increased from [3.0] to [5.0]
    - Total ammo dropped from [9-21] to [9-18]

N7 Typhoon
    - Distance Penetration decreased from 100cm to 25cm

Cobra Missile Launcher
    - Rate of fire decreased from 140 to 50
    - Charge up behavior disabled to fix rocket glitch

- Fix for some uncommon gear not showing up in Spectre + Spectre Premium packs
    - Increased XP bonus for common characters in Spectre + Spectre Premium from 62.5k to 250k XP
    - Enemies in Gold and Platinum will stomp downed players now
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Can't say I didn't see those nerfs coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. The guy who wrote it has some pretty decent movie credits. It's good to hear the project has moved along.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    July 24, 2012

Krysae Sniper Rifle
    - Damage decreased from [476.0-595.0] to [429.0-548.0]
    - Rate of fire decreased from [50] to [35]
    - Recoil Increased from [5.0] to [10.0]
    - Zoom Recoil Increased from [3.0] to [5.0]
    - Total ammo dropped from [9-21] to [9-18]

N7 Typhoon
    - Distance Penetration decreased from 100cm to 25cm

Cobra Missile Launcher
    - Rate of fire decreased from 140 to 50
    - Charge up behavior disabled to fix rocket glitch

- Fix for some uncommon gear not showing up in Spectre + Spectre Premium packs
    - Increased XP bonus for common characters in Spectre + Spectre Premium from 62.5k to 250k XP
    - Enemies in Gold and Platinum will stomp downed players now
    Krysae nerfs D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    That has got to be one of the worst deaths in the game, as much as I love ME1
    Was better if you didnt bring Liara along.

I found it strange that i never got any conversation with her that changed because she didnt see her mother die, well except for removing the part where she lamented her final moments.
    Not even a single "couldnt she be saved?" or anything, less despair overall, very dissapointed.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-25 at 07:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Not even a single "couldnt she be saved?" or anything, less despair overall, very dissapointed.
    I think you get something special if you kill her mother before recruiting her, but nothing if you just let her stay on the normandy.