Deleted

question: Bought MoP pre order (digital purchase) now pre-download..?

So it said: i quote:
    'Launch World of Warcraft to start the pre-download. Data for Mists of Pandaria will be downloaded in the background while you play the game or have the launcher open'

how do i see this is working or that he is downloading i didnt get any visuals of downloading?

Quote Originally Posted by halax View Post
    So it said: i quote:
    'Launch World of Warcraft to start the pre-download. Data for Mists of Pandaria will be downloaded in the background while you play the game or have the launcher open'

how do i see this is working or that he is downloading i didnt get any visuals of downloading?

I'm sure the pre download isn't available yet.

Some have said, and it makes sense, that the pre-download will come when patch 5.0.4 drops.

there is a icon on the mini menu that normaly shows your ping/ms. there it will say how much is completed. but as some1 else said. the client will become downloable about 1 week before the releasedate.

The pre-download data isn't available yet. I'm sure MMO-Champion will let you know when it is.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Data will be released as it is finalized on beta.

When that happens you won't recieve a flashing notification, you will just automatically download it while in-game. Then on game day it will be pre-installed and ready to go.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)