Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My guess is the Heroic Elite gear is only dropped from Terrace of the Endless Spring, I believe that raid is supposed to be more difficult than the other two and drops better loot.

Terrace of the Endless Spring requires you to beat Heart of Fear, so it's a gating system of some sort.

15+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who hates to see people complaining about "more nerfs qq" when the patch hasn't even been released yet?

Instead of comparing 5.0.4.12342 to 5.0.4.13224 and complaining about being nerfed, why not try to compare 4.0.3 to 5.0.4?

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of Illusion, heck yea!
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Baneling companion pet, wonder what HoTS pet will be =D.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    From what I recall, you have to earn your way up to gold and as you go up the challenge modes for that dungeon gets harder.
    The dungeon will not get harder. It is just time based. Eg. beat it in 15 minutes -> Bronze, 10 minutes -> Silver, 5 minutes -> Gold.
    If you did it in 4 minutes the first time you did it, you automatically get the Bronze, Silver and the Gold.

How will the dungeon be harder when you go up the challenge modes ? What if you are silver and others are bronze ? Will the dungeon automatically become harder the faster you clear trash ?
    Last edited by Agramonia; 2012-07-27 at 06:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pitfireX View Post
    Good to see locks getting a nerf they deserve.
    The affliction nerf is to big

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Now, why does this remind me of Warrior Within and The Two Thrones, the second and third games in the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time series?

If it is indeed a reference, I expect Chapter III's story (likely to be released with 5.2, according to Adam Ries) to be about Wrathion's inner conflict with his "dark side" - as this is fantasy, this won't stay "inner", of course, not with the Sha around...

Quote Originally Posted by UnstoppableFlame View Post
    So what is the base travel form? If there is a Glyph of the Stag, and a Glyph of the Cheetah, what is the original model? Or are they just removing travel form until you get one of the two glyphs? Sorry if this has been answered before, but it's confusing me.
    Travel form is now the stag
    Glyph of the stag makes you rideable
    Glyph of the cheetah makes you a cheetah and not a stag.

If you have both glyphs, you will NOT be a rideable cheetah.

Deleted
    Regail's Crackling Dagger on WoWhead in 3D looks like it's Sha infested :O Sweet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like they are implementing something I was growing curious of.

ERR_PET_TOO_HIGH_LEVEL_TO_UNCAGE - *TEMP* This pet is too high level for you
    I was thinking simply being handed high level pets would be boring and defeat one of the main purposes of the feature; that being the leveling and capturing of new pets. Seeing this string makes me think it's going to prevent this from happening. I'm assuming it'll be based off of your highest leveled pet and maybe extend it by like 5lvls past that. If the caged pet is within that range, it'll let you obtain it. If not the string error will be given.

Just a thought, brainstorming really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand affliction needed nerfs but they've changed the play style too. I'm not too sure if the new MG and DS will be as fun as the older version.

Meh, I was starting to like Affliction style.

affliction getting nerved already.. awesome -_-

Oh yes another buff for Frost while Arcane and Fire is left in the dust as Blizz is bending over for Lhivera yet again. They should have learned from Cataclysm.

Glyph of Ritual of Refreshment [NYI] Teaches you the ability Illusion. Transforms the Mage to look like someone else for 2 min.
    Isn't that something that the Faded Wizard Hat already does?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, what's Elite and Heroic Elite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Difuid View Post
    Oh yes another buff for Frost while Arcane and Fire is left in the dust as Blizz is bending over for Lhivera yet again. They should have learned from Cataclysm.
    Because 85 and 90 are the same, ya?
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

Now, why does this remind me of Warrior Within and The Two Thrones, the second and third games in the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time series?

If it is indeed a reference, I expect Chapter III's story (likely to be released with 5.2, according to Adam Ries) to be about Wrathion's inner conflict with his "dark side" - as this is fantasy, this won't stay "inner", of course, not with the Sha around...
    Haha, that's right mate. Seriously, Warrior Within was one of the most awesome games I have played. It is nice that Blizzard references that awesome games.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliell View Post
    Haha, that's right mate. Seriously, Warrior Within was one of the most awesome games I have played. It is nice that Blizzard references that awesome games.
    Liked it too, though many hated the "dark" direction, so Two Thrones was different again, luckily in an even better way Hoping for several Prince/Farah/Zurvan insiders
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Looks like they are implementing something I was growing curious of.

I was thinking simply being handed high level pets would be boring and defeat one of the main purposes of the feature; that being the leveling and capturing of new pets. Seeing this string makes me think it's going to prevent this from happening. I'm assuming it'll be based off of your highest leveled pet and maybe extend it by like 5lvls past that. If the caged pet is within that range, it'll let you obtain it. If not the string error will be given.

Just a thought, brainstorming really.
    It does look like that. They disabled trading wild pets completely atm, but that's not really a nice solution. If you want to give away or, better yet, sell pets, you should be able to. This string hints at being able to sell them once again, but only to people who leveled pets to that level themselves as well. Will be alot more fair on all parties.