Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The hardcorez are also being one extreme hypocrit by claiming they can't disable that debuff because they don't want to take longer than the other guy doing easymodo. logic fallicy desu?

Daily Blink... It's a joke I get it, but...
    Clearly no one read ALL the actual tread, they just read the Blue replies on the trackers... and very coincidentally they only reply to the kinds of players that are moked here instead of the smart -game improving suggestions- that were made.

So now that everyone is happy with how the game has nothing to do for 8 months we can move on ...oh wait...

I declare The Tillers to be nicknamed "The Wheaties".

Hey, I gotta farm my Wheaties rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Milton View Post
    Daily Blink... It's a joke I get it, but...
    Clearly no one read ALL the actual tread, they just read the Blue replies on the trackers... and very coincidentally they only reply to the kinds of players that are moked here instead of the smart -game improving suggestions- that were made.

So now that everyone is happy with how the game has nothing to do for 8 months we can move on ...oh wait...
    Saying the game hasnt had anything to do in 8 months is stating that you had BIS and everything down as soon as DS released. This is why no one takes these arguments seriously.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amutx/advanced

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Sometimes those opinions are wrong though." Daxxarri

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    Surely the reverse is true. Hes got better stuff than me - Im quitting. Personally I find that a more childish attitude.
    Tbh with you a video gamer who quit a game because someone else got better stuff than him is not a true player at least in my opinion. Some people must learn to play the game to enjoy it as a game for themselves instead of watching others if they got something better than them or stuff like that.

---------- Post added 2012-07-30 at 02:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kos1085 View Post
    Saying the game hasnt had anything to do in 8 months is stating that you had BIS and everything down as soon as DS released. This is why no one takes these arguments seriously.
    The game is not about just getting BiS gears in a raid them booom gamer over nothing to do..in fact there is a lot of things to do in this game other than pvp or pve.

Examples will be hunting achievements, hunting transmog gears, dailies, and ofc creating alts..I can go on forever with this but unfortunately some people see WoW just raids + pvp that's all then when they finish all of the raids and pvp they say the game has nothing...which is very wrong tbh.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2012-07-30 at 02:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best Daily Blink ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by kos1085 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin
    Examples will be hunting achievements, hunting transmog gears, dailies, and ofc creating alts..I can go on forever with this but unfortunately some people see WoW just raids + pvp that's all then when they finish all of the raids and pvp they say the game has nothing...which is very wrong tbh.
    I play PVE, I'm as casual as it gets, I raid Dragon Soul ONCE in a pug, got lucky and got two upgrades, after that I join LFR (the very next day) go strait into death wing fight, I killed him with that group, stayed on top of the healing charts AND (lucky again) 2 more upgrades including the healer mace..
    Deathwing is dead, I saved the world, there will be no next tier so I don't need better gear.... game over for me!

ok I could go Normal, yes I could go HC, but what for? its the same scenario!
    And has for all that stuff you say we can go out and do, thats to do between one raid and the next, those were just fillers to what the game used to be all about, PVE.
    Really go and read the "we consume content too fast" topic, me and many other posters gave very good insight on what could be done to improve the game for everyone (yes everyone)
    Last edited by Milton; 2012-07-30 at 03:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play PVE, I'm as casual as it gets, I raid Dragon Soul ONCE in a pug, got lucky and got two upgrades, after that I join LFR (the very next day) go strait into death wing fight, I killed him with that group, stayed on top of the healing charts AND (lucky again) 2 more upgrades including the healer mace..
    Deathwing is dead, I saved the world, there will be no next tier so I don't need better gear.... game over for me!

And has for all that stuff you say we can go out and do, thats to do between one raid and the next, those were just fillers to what the game used to be all about, PVE.
    Really go and read the "we consume content too fast" topic, me and many other posters gave very good insight on what could be done to improve the game for everyone (yes everyone)
    Again... same thing I will say World of Warcraft is not just raids and pve and if you can only enjoy one aspect of this game and don't like pvp or achievements, or dailies, or questing or all the stuff I mentioned then this is not the problem of the game but instead this is the problem of the player him/herself for only choosing to enjoy only one aspect of the game..that's my point, just because you only enjoy pve (one aspect of the game) only and nothing else doesn't mean the game very bad or doesn't offer anything atm.

I have honestly kept up with the thread and disagree with most of the replies and solutions and I doubt the solutions proposed would satisfy everyone since that thread doesn't speak for everyone.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amutx/advanced

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Sometimes those opinions are wrong though." Daxxarri

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Again... same thing I will say World of Warcraft is not just raids and pve and if you can only enjoy one aspect of this game and don't like pvp or achievements, or dailies, or questing or all the stuff I mentioned then this is not the problem of the game but instead this is the problem of the player him/herself for only choosing to enjoy only one aspect of the game..that's my point, just because you only enjoy pve (one aspect of the game) only and nothing else doesn't mean the game very bad or doesn't offer anything atm.
    did I said it was bad? dis I said I did not enjoy nothing else? I enjoy PVE the most cos thats why I started playing this game in the first place... so again go read the thread cos I wont be typing the same things twice, but long story short you used to take some time to progress you character (or a new alt) on PVE, now you do it in 2 weeks after you ding 85. That is my point, can I just get to teh top ladder of PVP, or get most of the achievements, or do all the quests, or farm transmog gear (I play for several years and I saved everything I wanted over time so I dont need to go back anyway), etc in two weeks?

really go and read it is: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9?page=75#1485 (but read from the start or you will miss many good posts)

10+ Year Old Account
    did I said it was bad? dis I said I did not enjoy nothing else? I enjoy PVE the most cos thats why I started playing this game in the first place... so again go read the thread cos I wont be typing the same things twice, but long story short you used to take some time to progress you character (or a new alt) on PVE, now you do it in 2 weeks after you ding 85. That is my point, can I just get to teh top ladder of PVP, or get most of the achievements, or do all the quests, or farm transmog gear (I play for several years and I saved everything I wanted over time so I dont need to go back anyway), etc in two weeks?

really go and read it is: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9?page=75#1485 (but read from the start or you will miss many good posts)

I did read that post mate don't worry.

but again if some people only enjoy one aspect of the game that doesn't make the game boring or have nothing to offer I exactly understand your point but yes this game has a lot of things instead of just pve and raids. However, yes Cata compare to previous expansions has less of what to do than say wotlk or TBC or even vanilla but that doesn't mean the game has nothing to offer or boring it's not boring for me yes I have been playing my main a lot have /played 589 days total and I'm still playing and enjoy every second of this game either it's pvp or pve or achievements or the many aspects of this game. Ofc I'm not expecting every player should be exactly the same style of playing as me ofc not but there are a lot of players who also enjoy the game not just for raiding and pve but for also the additional stuff inside the game.

LMAO @ The Daily Blink! It hits the nail on the head. Best one ever!
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    oh daily blink. you never disappoint. id say that really does satire the hardcore raiders of this game pretty well.
    Sure, the hardcore raiders that you see on the forums, I wouldn't be so fast to associate the majority with these guys. Even though we do often agree with some of the points raised in difficulty changes and rolling nerfs, some of the points put forward by these 'hardcore' players are so daft, onesided and narrowmind and achieve nothing but bring a bad name to not just other hardcore raiders, but raiders in general.
    If rolling nerfs are going to be brought out, all I'd like to see is some titles or mere vanity items getting locked off after a certain point of time, achievement dates (something that is hardly ever checked and we're told by Blizzard is what we should be looking at) isn't something other players will ooh and aah at, which is all what the hardcore players I know seem to want.

Am I the only one who's eyebrow got raised after seeing that knife from the tillers which " minces " humanoids D:

The Daily Blink is awesome. Reminds me of every time I go to and read the forums. Every. Freaking. Time.

Just gonna throw this out there. Hardcore raiders, such as myself, who race for world/us firsts. We dont CARE when you down content, we honestly couldnt careless that your so bad at such an easy game, that you need to get a 30%+ (Not counting individual boss nerfs, for this tier specifically Heroic Spine, it now has like an overall 50 - 60% total nerf to the tendons, which was the only challenging part of the fight) to down content we did with less then half your gear.

As far as the Daily Blink goes, that isnt a hardcore raiders perspective. If you honestly think ANYONE in a Serious, Hardcore guild sits around talking about how the uber casuals down the content we have had on farm, and farm on our alts, think again. That perspective is based on the Semi Hardcore, the ones that are slightly above average, and do themselves require said nerfs at one point, then complain it was too much

Why would we complain that they nerf content after we have cleared it? OH NOEZ BLIZZ DONT MAKE THE DUNGEON EASIER FOR US TO RECLEAR EACH WEEK!!!!

Deleted
    It's first Daily Blink from main page I haven't laughed at.

But gardening sounds fun.

These people who want all heroics nerfed so that they are easy as DS currently is.... What about the people who cannot join a raid as they don't like playing with other people? Shouldnt they get the chance to get all the heroic loot, mounts and achievements too?

Blizzard should just send a full set of heroic gear, mounts and titles in the mailbox when you ding 85. Thats what blizzard's current game design will descend to eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterYi View Post
    Something that no-one has commented on :

10 days after the release of MoP, we have Brewfest with updated loots (trinkets). Isn't it too early to get ourselves epic trinkets? Not that it will be hard to get early epic gear with LFR on starting raids but still... feels kinda weird to me.
    Their item level is below that of items found in Raid Finder and the trinkets themselves tend be pretty weak when compared to similar level trinkets. I'm not too fussed about it and am happy to finally get some useful stuff for a main character from seasonal bosses if I get unlucky with drops.