Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Did not expect much from Oda Nobuna no Yabou but being a huge Sengoku Jidai nerd - it's quite good, a bit cliche but do enjoy it.
    Love the character designs. Especially Oda Nobunaga.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sFLQ3l.jpg[IMG]

And loli ninja. ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
    Oh damn I have to watch this

Oh gosh Joshiraku subs, finally. ;_; Finally I can get more delicious Black.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Oh gosh Joshiraku subs, finally. ;_; Finally I can get more delicious Black.
    I watched it and it was glorious. Went into a slight withdrawal when it ended because it ended. :|

Next episode hopefully in next few days (Comiket! References everywhere!)... then two weeks until the next one.

Also yellow is best Joshiraku.

Deleted
    I guess its my reading the manga that makes me dislike the anime then. Sort of like the whole Tsukihime anime vs VN deal :P

Alaitocs sig/ava kinda reminded me, ive been meaning to ask about the whole Touhou deal. Ive been interested in it for a while, any idea where to start looking?

Oh and thanks for reminding me about Joshiraku, ive had it downloaded since the morning, but Dragon Age got me...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    I guess its my reading the manga that makes me dislike the anime then. Sort of like the whole Tsukihime anime vs VN deal :P

Alaitocs sig/ava kinda reminded me, ive been meaning to ask about the whole Touhou deal. Ive been interested in it for a while, any idea where to start looking?

Oh and thanks for reminding me about Joshiraku, ive had it downloaded since the morning, but Dragon Age got me...
    http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Also yellow is best Joshiraku.
    Black > Yellow > The rest

10+ Year Old Account
    Black > Yellow > The rest
    Yellow > Red = Black > The Rest

Yellow > Red = Black > The Rest
    Black > Purple > Yellow > Red > Green = Masked Wrestler

Must. have. Joshiraku. ending. full.

;____________;

Deleted
    Seriously have no idea if youre refering to their hairstyles all the time or clothing color.
    But im guessing hairwise as no one has black clothes so in my case it'd be brown+red+yellow > rest :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NkJQneLyqg 1 hour of the first part of the song! Now if they'd release the full song already.

And thanks Alaitoc, will have a look at it tomorrow^^

Edit: Actually does that make sense either? The middle in the song is more orange haired?... Bah, lets just say mid + right side in the song!
    Last edited by mmoc4ea047ec8a; 2012-07-29 at 10:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Seriously have no idea if youre refering to their hairstyles all the time or clothing color.
    But im guessing hairwise as no one has black clothes so in my case it'd be brown+red+yellow > rest :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NkJQneLyqg 1 hour of the first part of the song! Now if they'd release the full song already.

And thanks Alaitoc, will have a look at it tomorrow^^

Edit: Actually does that make sense either? The middle in the song is more orange haired?... Bah, lets just say mid + right side in the song!
    Hair color. Seeing how having characters look different is blasphemy in the anime world, easiest way to tell them apart is hair.

---------- Post added 2012-07-30 at 02:10 AM ----------

Full 4 minute version of Inu X Boku's Sweets Parade is glorious.

Been reading The World God Only Knows manga. They really need to do more anime adaptations, but it's discouraging that an ova is coming out for Tenri since that might mean there will be no third season.

Full 4 minute version of Inu X Boku's Sweets Parade is glorious.
    Her voice is so heartmeltingly adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    It is also on my backlogs.

Anyone else following Sword Art Online? First two episodes seem promising, but some chatter seems to say it gets stale rather quickly.
    I am, it's not bad. Feels very .//hack sign in how boring it will get. I like Accel World better.

Edit:
    Arcana Famiglia actually irks me a lot because of the double translation thing thats going on in it.
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2012-07-30 at 05:36 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Fucking Tari Tari, why. ;_;

I cried bitch tears, fucking mom's dying always makes me cry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking Tari Tari, why. ;_;

I cried bitch tears, fucking mom's dying always makes me cry.
    I know.

It was almost as bad as the dog scene in the latest Yuru Yuri.

It makes me want to call my mom though.

CODE GEASS OVA SUBS UP.

Oh my gosh I am going to have so much fun watching this. 1.25GB file ;_;
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-07-30 at 06:32 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Frodo Rushed Glop
    Rushed Art Online
    Frodo Art Online
    Two Years Worth Online

Sword Art Online in 15 minutes. :3 Hopefully they cut down on the rushing.
    Expect a twist of some sort. I can see the plot turning into one of a few things.

- Beating the game can only be done once : Kirito beats the final floor of the game only to find out that now everyone is trapped forever. He then goes back into the game to find a way to free everyone else, feeling guilty about being a solo player.

- The designer didn't share everything : There's more than just the initial 200 floors of the game to clear. The designer is adding more content and not telling the players.

- "Cataclysm" event : Something happens in the game before anyone beats it which causes the whole world in the game to go boom. A stretch theory, but plausible.

There's no way a series this good can be cut short to a 6-12 episode mini. At least...I hope not.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Oh man its looking like tears will be falling in next kokoro connect episode

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Expect a twist of some sort. I can see the plot turning into one of a few things.

- Beating the game can only be done once : Kirito beats the final floor of the game only to find out that now everyone is trapped forever. He then goes back into the game to find a way to free everyone else, feeling guilty about being a solo player.

- The designer didn't share everything : There's more than just the initial 200 floors of the game to clear. The designer is adding more content and not telling the players.

- "Cataclysm" event : Something happens in the game before anyone beats it which causes the whole world in the game to go boom. A stretch theory, but plausible.

[s][SIZE=1]spoiler-symbols amount increasing so no one will guess what is the message without clicking[/SIZE][/s] Nope.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arqentum View Post

[s][SIZE=1]spoiler-symbols amount increasing so no one will guess what is the message without clicking[/SIZE][/s] Nope.
    And you know this how? The manga is only at six issues.

I just checked.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    And you know this how? The manga is only at six issues.

I just checked.
    Spoilered in case anyone doesn't want to know the path the series will take, but it really doesn't spoil anything much:

It isn't based off the manga, but a Light Novel series at 10 books. The very first MMO only takes place in the first two books, and they way they are going with it it will be done by episode 12 or 13. The anime is going to be 25 episodes long, so the next book or two which is the next VRMMO they get sucked into (ALO) will be the second half. (This one will have magic!)

There isn't going to be any twist because they are following the books, and for people who have read the books they already know everything that is going to happen however many MMO's they have gotten into (I think 3 or 4 by now?). You can read the books online actually.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-07-30 at 07:46 PM.