Soloing older raids at level 90

Anyone in MOP Beta that hit level 90 try soloing old content yet? (Excluding DK's and Paladins) If so, how much easier is it and what are some older raids you can now solo before MOP? thanks!

I haven't hit 90 yet because I'm just slowly going through the monk class and not trying to burn myself out before expansion. (Use to just making a 90 template, but they did away with it). From what I heard tank health is at 450k so dps would be around 375-400k I think so there is plenty enough health to cheese some mechanics. Primary stats on some of the items I saw are nearly double what they are now. So it's safe to safe if it's soloable or close now it'll be doable in MoP aside from probably some T11, all of T12 and T13 content til later on.

cool, how many u need to do lk hc at lvl 90?

Deleted
    As monk i solo'd the following:

Onyxia 10 man
    Naxxramas 10 man except the construct quarter. ( had no time for it, will do it later)
    Ulduar 10 :

FL
    Ignis
    Razor
    XT
    Kolo
    aura

Icc 10 (normal):
    Marrowgar
    Lady D
    Saurfang to 20% :l
    Dreamwalker
    Sindragosa
    fester and rot face
    Professor till 60%.. orange ooze makes it despawn.

that's all i tried so far this is done my a windwalker monk!

How about Sarthion (sp?) in WOTLK? I wonder how high a level you'd need to be to solo that 10-man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MythicTyrant View Post
    How about Sarthion (sp?) in WOTLK? I wonder how high a level you'd need to be to solo that 10-man.
    Just tried OS 3 drake 10 man for u, the 2nd try i killed it

fairly easy, but make sure when the first drake is down to use Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger on him ..

Edit: didnt realise Shadow priest request! sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Sath has been soloable in Cataclysm, him even with three drakes will be a joke for most classes I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Veralyn View Post
    Just tried OS 3 drake 10 man for u, the 2nd try i killed it

fairly easy, but make sure when the first drake is down to use Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger on him ..

Edit: didnt realise Shadow priest request! sorry
    Thanks for that!

I myself am an Arcane Mage. OS 10 was considered to be one of the hardest raids in WOTLK with three drakes up. It'll be interesting to see how being a level 90 Arcane Mage levels the playing field, if at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for that!

I myself am an Arcane Mage. OS 10 was considered to be one of the hardest raids in WOTLK with three drakes up. It'll be interesting to see how being a level 90 Arcane Mage levels the playing field, if at all
    Early on he was but by the end of Wrath he was a joke like the rest of T7 and OS3D was being zerged down regularly in pugs. He has 2.5M HP in 10M, even in pre-T14 gear you'll easily be able to kill him in well under a minute as long as you can stay alive, before this expansion is over you'll be able to kill him in under 30 seconds.

I will enjoy soloing/destroying Wrath content on my Warrior.

that can be solo'd now by casters with hero/lust

Quote Originally Posted by PHOENIXZERO View Post
    Early on he was but by the end of Wrath he was a joke like the rest of T7 and OS3D was being zerged down regularly in pugs. He has 2.5M HP in 10M, even in pre-T14 gear you'll easily be able to kill him in well under a minute as long as you can stay alive, before this expansion is over you'll be able to kill him in under 30 seconds.

I will enjoy soloing/destroying Wrath content on my Warrior.
    So pretty much players will be Gods in older raids at level 90 with BIS gear? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Even without it for most Wrath content and below from what I've seen not to mention a good amount of Cataclysm content for the better solo raiders. By the time we're at the end of MoP? Forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PHOENIXZERO View Post
    Even without it for most Wrath content and below from what I've seen not to mention a good amount of Cataclysm content for the better solo raiders. By the time we're at the end of MoP? Forget about it.
    Ya i have seen the stats/dps/HP of players at 90, crazy!