The case only fits 120mm in the rear, so it's a 120mm fan. ouo;

Oh damn, I did not realize that :P Thanks haha!
    Rig:
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H100 | ASUS GTX670 2GB DirectCU II | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
    750W Corsair TX V2 | 1 TB WD Caviar Black | 120GB Corsair Force Series 3 | Cooler Master Storm Stryker

Yep, 120mm.

It's made by Enermax. The part number is: UCAP12. They make a 140mm version in white (UCAP14), but I can't find it either. I need one to replace the fan in my PSU.

If you're up for some different colors, they have some very cool 2 and 3 color fans. So far, I really like it. Looks better and is quiter than the Xigmateks I used for my last build.

Quote Originally Posted by jmt View Post
    Yep, 120mm.

It's made by Enermax. The part number is: UCAP12. They make a 140mm version in white (UCAP14), but I can't find it either. I need one to replace the fan in my PSU.

If you're up for some different colors, they have some very cool 2 and 3 color fans. So far, I really like it. Looks better and is quiter than the Xigmateks I used for my last build.
    What about Enermax cluster?

Okay thanks!
    And nah, right now I'm going for a black n white theme for my rig I might get 2x120mm white LED fans too for my H100, but I'll wait for that. Not sure if I like that much light :P
    But I'm post pics when I've mounted my 140mm fan in the rear. I actually just got it in the mail today! Hopefully gonna fix it tomorrow
    Rig:
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.0GHz | Corsair H100 | ASUS GTX670 2GB DirectCU II | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
    750W Corsair TX V2 | 1 TB WD Caviar Black | 120GB Corsair Force Series 3 | Cooler Master Storm Stryker

10+ Year Old Account
    Weeee pics time

New stuff:

Cleanup time! And of course putting the new fans between the radiator and the case top was a pain...

Taking apart the GTX580...the thermal paste was pretty much powder by this point...

This thin-ass heatsink ends up eating 3 slots. Grr grr....

H100 with *proper* fans this time...

The NZXT 2 meter LED kit in action. Only the front fan is LED, the rest of the light is coming from the wire. And before you say "fucking hell Xuvial that's not a computer, it's a 12-year-olds fantasy of christmas and looks immature as fuck" the kit was set to maximum brightness and the camera makes things 10x brighter than they actually are.

It does make a rather pleasing silhouette...(again, maximum brightness dammit, leave me alone)

You can see the LED controller on the far left side. With the side panel on the wires aren't visible, and that's all that matters right

WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

How hot is that harddisk getting with the ssd on it ?

considering there is a big ass case fan next to it, im guessing not very hot

How're you liking the fans, Xuvial? Running them at low speeds or something?

---------- Post added 2012-08-02 at 09:34 AM ----------

I just realized this page is (403) forbidden.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post

The tubes on the motherboard are messier than I wanted them to, but I couldn't find a cleaner route. Damned things kinked with what I originally planned, and the alternatives I could think of would largely end up worse looking again. :<
    Why didnt you get some Anti-kink springs in black u hardly notice them and they are very cheap either way goodjob on the case its looking fine xD but then again Cosmos 2 is prob the best case out there atm nice and big with lots of space and options to take harddrive cases out of the case for extra space

Edit: Where did you put your Reservior?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konijntjes View Post
    How hot is that harddisk getting with the ssd on it ?
    Not too hot considering SSD's generate zero heat and there's a 200mm fan next to it.
    FYI HDD's last longest when kept between 40-50c (which would be the average temp in my case), not "omg keep it super cool" as so many people mistakenly believe.

How're you liking the fans, Xuvial? Running them at low speeds or something?

I just realized this page is (403) forbidden.
    They're damn decent but yeah I'm undervolting them. Even the SP120's get way too loud for my tastes if I run them at full voltage. I wonder how people run 4-5 fans in their cases at full speed (e.g. HAF-X) don't go deaf without a fan controller >_<

But I seem to have made a mess of the thermal paste. Both GPU and CPU temps went up 5-7c. Fuck gotta do it again...but atleast I'll know how the TIM spread this time.

Also eeek incoming page 404 :O
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-08-02 at 09:50 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    computer not found

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Why didnt you get some Anti-kink springs in black u hardly notice them and they are very cheap either way goodjob on the case its looking fine xD but then again Cosmos 2 is prob the best case out there atm nice and big with lots of space and options to take harddrive cases out of the case for extra space

Edit: Where did you put your Reservior?
    Because I don't have anti-kink springs, and sadly would've had to wait until like, tomorrow, if I was to order them when I was building the loop. As for the Cosmos 2... eh. The fan controller is poor, the space is good, but I've got mixed feelings about a couple of small things that made assembling the waterloop both a PITA and a breeze.

Reservoir is a dual bayres.

10+ Year Old Account
    why is everyone's cable management so tidy :s Mine looks like I'm keeping a dozen snakes hostage in the case >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post

The NZXT 2 meter LED kit in action. Only the front fan is LED, the rest of the light is coming from the wire. And before you say "fucking hell Xuvial that's not a computer, it's a 12-year-olds fantasy of christmas and looks immature as fuck" the kit was set to maximum brightness and the camera makes things 10x brighter than they actually are.
    So getting me one of these in red

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    why is everyone's cable management so tidy :s Mine looks like I'm keeping a dozen snakes hostage in the case >.<
    Practical reason is airflow. Real reason is probably airflow and looks. I know I spend hours on cable management purely for looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Dont worry you're not alone, I cbf doing my cables neat and tidy.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    Practical reason is airflow. Real reason is probably airflow and looks. I know I spend hours on cable management purely for looks.
    I spent about 3 or 4 hours on cable management when I swapped my Define XL and Define R3 a couple weeks ago. D:
    red panda red panda red panda!

I spend roughly around an hour doing the cables properly. ouo

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    I spend roughly around an hour doing the cables properly. ouo
    I spent most of the time looking at the backplate going "NO I DON'T LIKE THAT! *snip* "

And rerouting everything.

I did that about 5 times. @_@
    red panda red panda red panda!