10+ Year Old Account
    Well fuck. Looks like I'll be saving some money for some Microsoft points.

Official BW announcement: http://blog.bioware.com/2012/08/02/m...u-information/

Gonna see if I can dig up the trailer somwhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Official BW announcement: http://blog.bioware.com/2012/08/02/m...u-information/

Gonna see if I can dig up the trailer somwhere.
    Glad they announced it with a date of "later this summer."
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Format C:, bye bye saves games... ;_;
    Best of all, I think I had the save cloud turned off...

Oh well, guess I'll be replaying the entire damn thing quite soon.
    Damn. That seriously blows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't you just use a save editor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    I could, not half as fun.
    Heh, just what I was thinking: an excuse to go through ME1 and ME2 again. We have 2-3 weeks, maybe even a month before Levi hits anyways.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Heh, just what I was thinking: an excuse to go through ME1 and ME2 again. We have 2-3 weeks, maybe even a month before Levi hits anyways.
    I hardly doubt a month given they just released/posted http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/13470383
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I hardly doubt a month given they just released/posted http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/13470383
    Well they said "this summer" and that usually doesn't include September, so I just assumed. But maybe it won't be until Sept.
    Putin khuliyo

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

So Leviathan is a ROGUE reaper who kills one of his own. Interesting change of events here. So they can "think" for themselves and are not just a "system". I just hope BW doesn't make this into one of those stories where there is a rogue person/alien/whatnot going against his own kind just because they start to dislike what their kind is doing.
    Last edited by Waterisbest; 2012-08-03 at 05:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Well they said "this summer" and that usually doesn't include September, so I just assumed. But maybe it won't be until Sept.
    I don't know what part of the world you come from but in North America summer is typically Summer solstice to the Autumnal Equinox which would be June 20-22nd to September 20-22nd. The United States typically extends it from Memorial Day (Last Monday in May) to Labor Day (First Monday in September). The Astronomical version uses the Solstice and Equinox where as the Meteorological version uses "June, July, August" or other such variations like Memorial Day to Labor day that I listed.

So if they said this summer then September certainly is still a Valid Month which is also indicative since they announced this all during their Summer Showcase today. And it would be a bit silly to have your showcase for a season with only a month left in that season wouldn't it? Also I don't think it was mentioned in the post I linked to but the Firefight pack is set to be released August 7th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlSpppchyrM (the trailer for the DLC)
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    So Leviathan is a ROGUE reaper who kills one of his own. Interesting change of events here. So they can "think" for themselves and are not just a "system". I just hope BW doesn't make this into one of those stories where there is a rogue person/alien/whatnot going against his own kind just because they start to dislike what their kind is doing.
    Way to smack someone with some damn spoilers.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not exactly new information.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    It is still a little bit of a spoiler. Not to mention that it is based off of datamined/leaked information rather then the official information currently available.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Way to smack someone with some damn spoilers.
    Sorry. It's the sole ME3 thread, so assumed it's filled with spoilers and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Deleted
    Couldn't you just use a save editor?
    Alot of sidemissions (all of them) arent availible to get in save editor.
    I recommend http://www.masseffectsaves.com/

And interesting that bioware decided to tell us about the reapers in a DLC, but i guess its more appropiate since they get more time to do a proper job.

And we get the first weapon pack DLC for ME3.
    I knew EA's brand would appear soon enough.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-03 at 06:23 AM.

There's still people like me who have intentionally been avoiding any info about the DLC so that I know nothing or next to nothing going into it. I already know more than I wanted to. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Sorry. It's the sole ME3 thread, so assumed it's filled with spoilers and all.

Yes it is, but most people are polite enough to put spoiler tags on that sort of thing, even if it isn't confirmed info. :\

And by spoiler tags, I mean the literal /spoiler tag, not just giant letters saying spoiler.

So, I gotta say, Ashley feels so much more human in ME3. This playthrough is the first one I've actually played past Mars with her alive. She's much more likable in ME3 than she has been in the past two games. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    I still need an Ashley playthrough. :\ Too lazy to go back and do it all again! Gah, so much laziness from me lately.