Deleted

Can't load curse website, tried different browsers.

Its apears my pc won't load curse website and this meens I can't get the curse client ect :/.

tried google chrome, firefox and internet exlorer all giving me the "this page cannot be displayed"

need help please!.

Tossing you over to Suggestions and Feedback!

Deleted
    ok thank you, still need helps tho

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there any other information on the page?

Can you post a screenshot?

Deleted
    While this may not be the exact same problem, I also have major issues with the curse website.
    1. Rigistering was not possible for me in chrome.
    2. 90% of the capchas are unreadable in all browsers, yes I understand you cant make them easy to read but they are just god awful.
    3. Once I finally rigistered (in firefox) and comfirmed my email address I was told by the website (in chrome) that the account didnt exist.
    4. Posting a comment at the addon page is almost impossible for whatever reason, I clicked the post button more than 10 times (while waiting for a few secs inbetween) and it finally showed up. Then when double checking if my question was showing (in another browser) the question was gone.
    5. I cant use my curse accounts for logging into the curse website (wtf?), the account I use for the curse client doesnt work on the curse website and neither does the one I use on diablofans.
    6. That leads me to the last point, why is my MMOC account not a curse account?

Some of these points are so ridiculous it might sounds like im trolling but all of this is true and it happened when I wanted to ask the addon author of kAutoQuest a question (Yes I am Pacer21).

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    6. That leads me to the last point, why is my MMOC account not a curse account?
    We don't have CurseAuth, so the accounts are separate.