Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Spirit is more valuable in mop. That double spirit trinket might be quite a nice boost to healer regen to get through the first tier

The DM trinkets are usually BiS until the second tier's heroic trinkets. I have a LW alt b/c of this as my cash cow.

Deleted
    My guildmate has all the Serpents cards but he couldn't get to the Darkmoon Faire, is there a way to get in to finish the quest ?
    He will probably do a lot of tests if he can get the trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... the Tank trinket needs a SERIOUS buff.

if they go live like this I'll probably get the Agi trinket on my Monk, 1k Agi base and another 3k on proc? Far better IMO than 0 primary stats and a 10% dodge proc with ~20% uptime.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by ecnarongi View Post
    The DM trinkets are usually BiS until the second tier's heroic trinkets. I have a LW alt b/c of this as my cash cow.
    or at times BiS throughout an expac xD

so theres two darkmoon card mist things you need to collect

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/111830-d...-card-of-mists

and

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/130407-mystery-of-the-mists

can anyone confirm which one is which?? or both are legit for darkmoon card collection?? one of them requires 1 day cooldown scroll and other one just requires spirit of harmony
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Nice guess, but no. They all have a 20% proc chance, you can find this by clicking on the proc text on wowhead.
    Have you considered the different crit rates and attack rates of AGI vs STR classes?
    It definitely is not the first time AGI procs are triggered by crits and STR are triggered by hits.
    I don't have the ambition to calculate an average time to proc, but it *should* come quite close.
    SMF you might have a point ... but this single variant of one STR class is/was not really that common or competitive. So who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by suicuique View Post
    Have you considered the different crit rates and attack rates of AGI vs STR classes?
    It definitely is not the first time AGI procs are triggered by crits and STR are triggered by hits.
    I don't have the ambition to calculate an average time to proc, but it *should* come quite close.
    SMF you might have a point ... but this single variant of one STR class is/was not really that common or competitive. So who cares.
    I have, but it's still not even close. An agi DPS has maybe 30% chance to crit so they would have to do about 3 times as many attacks for them to be equal.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    I have, but it's still not even close. An agi DPS has maybe 30% chance to crit so they would have to do about 3 times as many attacks for them to be equal.
    30% crit rates seem quite low for agi classes to me, when looking at the stats of our rogues and ferals (I dont know jack about enhancement shamans though), but never mind.
    Even then the difference should be quite insignificant, since the uptime of these trinket is mostly dictated by the ICD and not by proc chance or proc means.
    The times when flat proc chance and PPM concepts measured a trinkets worth are long gone since TBC.
    Last edited by suicuique; 2012-08-08 at 10:14 AM.

Deleted
    The agil trinket is fine. most if not all agil trinket users have very fast white damage so getting white / special crits should happen every few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by suicuique View Post
    30% crit rates seem quite low for agi classes to me, when looking at the stats of our rogues and ferals (I dont know jack about enhancement shamans though), but never mind.
    Even then the difference should be quite insignificant, since the uptime of these trinket is mostly dictated by the ICD and not by proc chance or proc means.
    The times when flat proc chance and PPM concepts measured a trinkets worth are long gone since TBC.
    Yeah, you're definitely right, but it's not exactly as balanced as it could be =P

And regarding the 30% figure, agility DPS classes at the moment have around 50% crit (after crit suppression) but when beta rolls in that goes down somewhat for most classes (I think), and obviously once you level to 90 and are at the bottom of the gearing for the expansion it will go far far down to somewhere around the neighborhood of 30%, maybe less in entry-level gear.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    great posting thank u so much

Deleted
    My guildmate has done some tests with the caster trinket, it looks like a 50 sec ICD. It will probably be BIS for most casters like DMC:Volcano, for T14 at least.

I'm just annoyed at how the PvP trinkets also have double primary stats. Takes a lot from the cards.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    I'm just annoyed at how the PvP trinkets also have double primary stats. Takes a lot from the cards.
    DMC have 956 raw int and 3027int (with 50s GCD)908.1int

PVP trinket have 1021int and 4326spell power with 120s cd on use (706 SPELL POWER)

pvp one is nice but i think DMC will be better still :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

http://mop.wowhead.com/item=84937

Higher base str and a slightly lower proc, but for a longer duration.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    DMC have 956 raw int and 3027int (with 50s GCD)908.1int

PVP trinket have 1021int and 4326spell power with 120s cd on use (706 SPELL POWER)

pvp one is nice but i think DMC will be better still :P
    Except you can line the on use trinket up with your two minute Cooldowns, which for alot of classes is a pretty big thing.

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    Except you can line the on use trinket up with your two minute Cooldowns, which for alot of classes is a pretty big thing.
    Except you can line the cooldowns up with your proc, which for a lot of classes is a pretty big thing.

It requires slightly more effort but can be done and is easier if you use a ICD tracker for your trinkets.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

The PvP proc trinkets have a 45 second ICD, which means almost 50% uptime. They're very overpowered.

For example, I've done sims and at level 85 the Cataclysmic PvP trinket is better than any other trinket (Heroic Vial, Heroic Wrath) for a feral druid. That's stupid.

looking pretty good. I'm guessing they're gonna be BiS for 1st tier and well into 2nd teir of raiding